Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,027,929 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fidelity has a 0.05 increment limit on MBIO. Looks like I am letting it close. No way am I giving up that nickel.
0708aggie
AG
WWR back under 5. lol
bigtoneag
AG
All the mining stocks are down. Copper cooled off a little bit today.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
0708aggie said:

WWR back under 5. lol

Epic battle going on here. I used to buy expiring spy options with 10 minutes to go and get excited watching that, but i win either way here!
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Does VALE do rare-earth as well?

Don't forget LAC
Bob Knights Paper Hands
$WWR: I just bought today's $5 puts back for $0.05 and sold them for next week for $1.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
bought back WWR Jan $5P for $0.05 and sold March $5P for $1.25
jwhitlock3
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I shared last year.
can confirm, took a few trades on AMC and did well. Glad you shared.
ClutchCityAg
This has been my best week in the market ever. Thanks so much to OA and everyone else here who continues to provide invaluable knowledge!!
Let it ride
HoustonAg2014
AG
Watching WWR laughing at the epic battle going on here. It's like sports betting live haha I hope you all win!
zag213004
AG
Bwahahaha WWR closed at 5 on the nose
HoustonAg2014
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

Watching WWR laughing at the epic battle going on here. It's like sports betting live haha I hope you all win!

Edit holy S$^t right at $5 WOW!
cptthunder
WWR
everyone frantically googling what happens to an option when it closes right at the strike.....
wanderer
Haha.....soooo.....

Are these WWR $5 sold puts going to get assigned? Win/Win either way.
FJ43
zwhag2010 said:

Coincidence? I think not. Hadn't closed at $5 on the nose in I don't remember when.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Rice and Fries
Have a good weekend everyone! Root for the browns cause we dont like the chiefs and lets hope TB12 and co slam the saints.

zag213004
AG
FJ43 said:

zwhag2010 said:

Coincidence? I think not. Hadn't closed at $5 on the nose in I don't remember when.

Oh I know. It just shows how manipulated the securities are.
Brewmaster
AG
StrawberryFields said:

oldarmy1 said:

Unless bulls get their act together we are going to close under the 8DMA with a Hammer candle. That leave a broken technical two ways - one up and one down so literally flying blind into Tuesday.

On POSH - true that historically IPO's opening here and selling off will have a bounce Monday but my wife has set the buy price at $60 and I'm going to be all over that if it happens.
Speaking of the bulls not getting their act together, if they don't, when would be a good time to buy Puts on the QQQ/SPY as a hedge? At what levels?
I would've bought qqq puts today, but I already have SQQQ commons. (you can still add those now after hours if you want). I have a buddy that bought SQQQ calls, that's another way to go.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
And goco at $15.00
zag213004
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

Edit holy S$^t right at $5 WOW!

FJ43
zwhag2010 said:

FJ43 said:

zwhag2010 said:

Oh I know. It just shows how manipulated the securities are.
It really is funny to watch. I was watching $PHUN also to see if it would break this imaginary line of $1.35 to sell some trading shares for more profit but it literally looks like someone cut the sheet off at the $1.35 mark. Fun to watch.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

fightintxag13
AG
OZON quietly had another great day.
Brewmaster
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Fidelity has a 0.05 increment limit on MBIO. Looks like I am letting it close. No way am I giving up that nickel.
in the same boat here, gobbling up premium like Pac man! bit of a noob though, first time having cc's expire (i usually sell out the next week or month before expiration).

FJ43
BREwmaster said:

StrawberryFields said:

oldarmy1 said:

Unless bulls get their act together we are going to close under the 8DMA with a Hammer candle. That leave a broken technical two ways - one up and one down so literally flying blind into Tuesday.

On POSH - true that historically IPO's opening here and selling off will have a bounce Monday but my wife has set the buy price at $60 and I'm going to be all over that if it happens.
Speaking of the bulls not getting their act together, if they don't, when would be a good time to buy Puts on the QQQ/SPY as a hedge? At what levels?
I would've bought qqq puts today, but I already have SQQQ commons. (you can still add those now after hours if you want). I have a buddy that bought SQQQ calls, that's another way to go.
Do you use the SQQQ calls as a short?

59 South
AG
For y'all wondering about the WWR options, expect both $5 calls and puts to expire worthless and not be exercised. The brokerages will not automatically exercise them. That is my understanding anyways although the owner could always manually exercise if they wanted to which I think is fairly uncommon.
KT 90
AG
59 South said:

For y'all wondering about the WWR options, expect both $5 calls and puts to expire worthless and not be exercised. The brokerages will not automatically exercise them. That is my understanding anyways although the owner could always manually exercise if they wanted to which I think is fairly uncommon.

Someone asked earlier this is what OA had to say:

Quote:

Quote:

Running with the Bulls said:
$WWR

Curiosity question since it may come into play today...

If WWR finishes at $5 on the nose, do the calls or puts get exercised?
oldarmy1 said:
Depends on who is holding them
59 South
AG
Exciting. Love going into a 3 day market weekend with a bit of suspense.
docaggie
AG
See, I went the different route and bought back my sold WWR 5C for the nickel this morning.
I tried on TDA to buy them for a penny, but I guess they have a 5 cent minimum also.

I followed OA on the AMC calls today, but noticed that the price (at that time) for the 2.5C leaps and the 2C leaps were the exact same, so I bought the 2s. I also added shares in my 401k (no options allowed) for the long term bounce back.

I've spent the last week and a half selling FUBO puts, then buying them back when it surges upwards. Since I don't mind being assigned at the prices I'm using, it's been a win-win ... so far.

I'm also getting called out on MARA shares, from when I sold CCs on it six weeks or so ago, before the big move back when it was flirting with $6. So 2/3 of MARA out the door at 9 + premium. Oh well. I bought at 3.5 or so, but still...
Class of 1998;
Husband of an Aggie, Class of 1999;
Father to future Class of 2029 and 2031
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
McKinney Ag69
AG

mc_shipman
$WWR. Bought some shares on the drop, and then bought a couple of 2/19 $5P for $1.00. I'll be happy with the shares or the premium either way.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
6% week for me. One of my best in a really long time. Almost everything went my way this week.

Hope you all put hedges on.
Dan Scott
AG
SPY down another .5% in the AH. Anything happening?
E
AG
Who peed in SNDLs Cheerios?
oldarmy1
AG
PLTR buyers AH
oldarmy1
AG
E said:

Who peed in SNDLs Cheerios?
Mixed shelf offering
First Page Last Page
Page 2807 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.