Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,019,898 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ProgN
Mostly Foggy Recollection
How long do you want to ignore this user?
After that fun morning, the market is putting me to sleep...
FJ43
Jizzle89 said:

I want to either add a bunch to MVIS feb calls or PLTR feb calls...

If you had to choose either or, which one looks primed right now?

Currently in: PLTR feb 5 $28 calls and MVIS feb 19 $7 calls.

Want to load one of those way up.
You may be better off buying $MVIS shares and turning around and selling calls on it. Premiums are juiced a bit already.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
$EEM volume
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

oldarmy1
AG
Wow,,,,,in the fog of war I didn't even see that MBIO flashed down to $4.35! That crossed the 8DMA but look at it channel build to say "no more mass accumulation will be forthcoming, for I am a trend stock!"

And yes, that's what that is saying. If stocks could talk.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Running with the Bulls said:

$WWR

Curiosity question since it may come into play today...

If WWR finishes at $5 on the nose, do the calls or puts get exercised?
Depends on who is holding them

I think in all my brokerages they only exercise automatically if they are 1c itm. $5.00 close would cause most retail calls and puts to expire worthless and leave everybody with the same shares they came with, right?
gigemJTH12
AG
OA...I have been buying WWR on and off since you brought it up. not sure If I remember you discussing your expectations for this one. what price would you like to see?
BobFriend13
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Wow,,,,,in the fog of war I didn't even see that MBIO flashed down to $4.35! That crossed the 8DMA but look at it channel build to say "no more mass accumulation will be forthcoming, for I am a trend stock!"

What does 8DMA mean?
sblade
AG
Dan is onto ONTX
FJ43
BobFriend13 said:

oldarmy1 said:

What does 8DMA mean?
8 Day Moving Average

spud1910
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

OA...I have been buying WWR on and off since you brought it up. not sure If I remember you discussing your expectations for this one. what price would you like to see?
I have in my notes a $15 price target in the 3rd quarter.
oldarmy1
AG
spud1910 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Good note taker. Wake up sometime this year as it enters full production revenue Q1 2022
fightintxag13
AG
WWR just keeps elongating the intraday wedge and getting tighter.
oldarmy1
AG
And as with a lot of sideways stocks you see the markets makers likely allowing anyone with Jan15 $5 calls to capture full premium, BUT if you had designs on doing it again for February you get no "juice" in premiums without waiting for a bounce move back to $5.50 area. And what if it does like MGNI and sinks down as its final pre-move action? NIO did as well you'll recall and I just went nuts buying shares.

You never know the ending moves by market makers before breakout.

And COTY just caught some volume.
McKinney Ag69
AG
AMC Closing in on 100M volume for the day with over 2 hours to go.
gougler08
AG
Hanging man warning on NAKD
CPDAggie10
AG
$COTY is there an options play y'all are in? I have shares but maybe missed the option play.
jsap
What are your guys thought on clov? It's taking a beating today.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
jsap said:

BTFD
spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

spud1910 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Good note taker. Wake up sometime this year as it enters full production revenue Q1 2022
I try to pay attention to the many in this thread that know more than me! And I will be taking notes on the 28th.
AgEE10
AG
CPDAggie10 said:

$COTY is there an options play y'all are in? I have shares but maybe missed the option play.
some had 8C for this week, some rolled out to next week and some to 2/19s
BrokeAssAggie
CPDAggie10 said:

Be thankful you missed the options play
leoj
AG
$PLTR very tight on the 5min
gougler08
AG
jsap said:

Not in on it but may take a look
TexGill
AG
gougler08 said:

TELL going nuts

Welcomed surprise. Bought some this summer (probably at the wrong time), but averaged down in the fall. Glad I didn't bail. Patience, patience, patience.
McInnis 03
AG
Challenger 17 said:

This is what happens when Zack Morris keys in on it. That following is too massive to really make any decisions. They say "go" and it goes. It's better than a kick in the junk though!
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FJ43
$WWR

Sorry for all the charts today but having fun with them between the madness.
We are at a prior support level now turned resistance. Why? Its Jan 15th and someone wants it here IMO.

However for those inquiring on selling covered calls, buying them back for a profit then reselling again, buying shares and trading them to lower costs basis or selling covered calls at the right time, etc. Look how easy this has been the past few weeks.

Hope the visual helps as much as it does for me.

AgEE10
AG
FJ43 said:

$WWR

Sorry for all the charts today but having fun with them between the madness.
We are at a prior support level now turned resistance. Why? Its Jan 15th and someone wants it here IMO.

However for those inquiring on selling covered calls, buying them back for a profit then reselling again, buying shares and trading them to lower costs basis or selling covered calls at the right time, etc. Look how easy this has been the past few weeks.

Hope the visual helps as much as it does for me.

OA pinning it down so we get assigned on our puts and get more cheaper shares. I like it.
0708aggie
AG
I wish I understood what yall meant to sell puts. I'm proficient in calls, covered calls, but have never dabbled in puts.
Mr President Elect
AG
Seems like nearly everything I am holding is constricted and moving sideways today.

I will not buy TSLA or AMZN daily's out of boredom!
mrad85
AG
Somebody wants it there meaning:

Big money buyers forcing it down under $5?

It's scary how the market can be manipulated if that's whats happening.

Edit:

With all the big cigars we have in WWR, we need to do some manipulating ourselves
FJ43
0708aggie said:

I wish I understood what yall meant to sell puts. I'm proficient in calls, covered calls, but have never dabbled in puts.
So look the opposite side of the call and you will see Puts. If you are selling a Put then you receive the premium and can be assigned the shares at the strike price. If you are a cash account the value of the strike price X 100 will be the amount you will have to have to sell 1 contract.

If the stock price goes above the strike you bought at then you most likely not be assigned the shares and keep the premium. If it is below the strike expect to have to buy the shares at the strike price.

krosch11
AG
What FJ said
McInnis 03
AG
Mr President Elect said:

Seems like nearly everything I am holding is constricted and moving sideways today.

My names are McInnis 03 and we support this MF statement so hard.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Post removed:
by user
irish pete ag06
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Challenger 17 said:

This is what happens when Zack Morris keys in on it. That following is too massive to really make any decisions. They say "go" and it goes. It's better than a kick in the junk though!

Yep I was watching the 1 minute chart on TOS when I saw PJ Matlock post about it. The green candles immediately following were wild to see.
First Page Last Page
Page 2804 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.