Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,996,906 Views | 231592 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by spud1910
MROD92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
As always you were right
oldarmy1
AG
Not always. And this is cheating because I used the pennant formed to a point to start the after hours move.
Greendale 87
AG
Are you alleging I personally created enough demand to drive CGC from 21 to 34 in two months??

Well, that's you opinion man -- groovy!! LOLOL
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

Not always. And this is cheating because I used the pennant formed to a point to start the after hours move.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
I'm done.....it's on its own but any move higher and it likely ignites to test that $1.75 trend top and that's where I'd unload all the extra shares bought.
FJ43
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

I'm done.....it's on its own but any move higher and it likely ignites to test that $1.75 trend top and that's where I'd unload all the extra shares bought.
What was the target on PHUN? I have some shares but nothing in my notes.
McInnis 03
AG
The big boys did not come to the party, but everybody else did

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
ProgN
Greendale 87 said:

Are you alleging I personally created enough demand to drive CGC from 21 to 34 in two months??

Relax, it's more along the lines of Green in your handle and selling MJ stocks early.

FJ43
Prognightmare said:

Greendale 87 said:

Relax, it's more along the lines of Green in your handle and selling MJ stocks early.

Just noticed your sig

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Jet Black said:

Are you in, or still in, ZHUD and MSNVF?

Yes was accumulating on both. I'm not buying anymore MSNVF but will hold what I have . I'm -2.5% on it. I may however continue accumulating ZHUD. Not sure. I'm +12% on it right now hoping both pop.

The other pennies I'm in on are AXXA, IQST, ENKS (very little left after it ran hard and if it drops below .20 I'm probably out), ATVK, ENZC, SNDL, ONTX (very very little left), TSNP, and ISWH. Not recommending any of those just letting you guys know what I have. Some of those may have already seen their best runs but I do have high hopes for AXXA and IQST.
oldarmy1
AG
$3.10+ ya say. I see in the mid $2's but heck anything bitcoin related that gets momentum I wouldn't be surprised at $5. Gonna rethink selling excess now.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
oldarmy1 said:

$3.10+ ya say. I see in the mid $2's but heck anything bitcoin related that gets momentum I wouldn't be surprised at $5. Gonna rethink selling excess now.

I don't particularly like RS, but I just noticed he does like AXXA as well.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
TLRY poppin' AH.... Almost ITM

24% during market hours and 6.5% AH.
rtpAggie
Seriously...how far can $BB go?

BoydCrowder13
$1.9T Stimulus proposal.

This is getting out of hand. Will be nearly $5T in an 8 month period.

But in the meantime, to the moon!
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

This is one I may need to adjust my game plan. Was going to sell a portion in the $170s. But seeing this the last thing I want to do is have this be a MARA.

Heck it just touched $1,50 already.

Ags2013
AG
FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

This is one I may need to adjust my game plan. Was going to sell a portion in the $170s. But seeing this the last thing I want to do is have this be a MARA.

Heck it just touched $1,50 already.

Kicking myself for not adding
ProgN
Y'all see RIOT today?
FJ43
I like the PLTR add by Cathie at ARK

ARKW
01/14/2021
Buy
PLTR
69608A108
PALANTIR TECHNOLOGIES INC
497,100 Shares

EDIT: LOL as soon as I sent that it shot up from the $24s to approaching $26.25 now and hadn't stopped.

Mostly Foggy Recollection
FJ43 said:

ARKW
01/14/2021
Buy
PLTR
69608A108
497,100 Shares
Just saw that. Lots of action on PLTR lately.

It's up 5% AH now
0708aggie
AG
Looking good AHs. 26.26
FJ43
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

FJ43 said:

ARKW
01/14/2021
Buy
PLTR
69608A108
497,100 Shares
Just saw that. Lots of action on PLTR lately.

It's up 5% AH now
As soon as I hit send it shot up. Everyone got the email at the same time.

Its higher than this chart now.

gig em 02
I am net free on some ITM 2023 leaps, I don't need the cash but how do you play these for the next 2 years? Covered calls and sell on pull backs? Just cash them out and move into something better?
Charlie Conway
PLTR doin something
McInnis 03
AG
Oracle of ARK
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Mr President Elect
AG
FJ43 said:

ARKW
01/14/2021
Buy
PLTR
69608A108
497,100 Shares

EDIT: LOL as soon as I sent that it shot up from the $24s to approaching $26.25 now and hadn't stopped.

Uhhh PLTR can wait a week. She needs to really focus on TAK tonight

gig em 02
Somehow this record week for me just gets better and better. Some $25,000 EV credits would just be a nice cherry!

If y'all haven't listened to the pounding the table podcast those guys are dropping some serious winners. MELI, SE, JMIA, PLTR, EXPC, etc. have all been featured and then exploded.
cgh1999
AG
The stock that can now be named (CX) is over $6 with conviction! Up 8% today and another percent after hours! Giddy up.
FJ43
gig em 02 said:

Somehow this record week for me just gets better and better. Some $25,000 EV credits would just be a nice cherry!

If y'all haven't listened to the pounding the table podcast those guys are dropping some serious winners. MELI, SE, JMIA, PLTR, EXPC, etc. have all been featured and then exploded.
I haven't but will have to give it a try sometime.

Engine10
AG
FJ43 said:

ARKW
01/14/2021
Buy
PLTR
69608A108
497,100 Shares

Man it was gonna take something like this to break that $30 wall. ARK buy signal is gonna ignite a huge run I bet, buckle up!
McInnis 03
AG
gig em 02 said:

Thanks for the tip

B&I Key:
Jet Black
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Jet Black said:

Are you in, or still in, ZHUD and MSNVF?

Yes was accumulating on both. I'm not buying anymore MSNVF but will hold what I have . I'm -2.5% on it. I may however continue accumulating ZHUD. Not sure. I'm +12% on it right now hoping both pop.

The other pennies I'm in on are AXXA, IQST, ENKS (very little left after it ran hard and if it drops below .20 I'm probably out), ATVK, ENZC, SNDL, ONTX (very very little left), TSNP, and ISWH. Not recommending any of those just letting you guys know what I have. Some of those may have already seen their best runs but I do have high hopes for AXXA and IQST.

Thanks!
Engine10
AG
Those guys (Pound) are Sam/Smarter Trader disciples, but have gone the podcast route vs Sam's paid service
Bulldog73
AG
So recommendation is to start accumulating PHUN?
First Page Last Page
Page 2795 of 6617

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.