Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,005,430 Views | 231614 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Great advice we all have heard and know. Needs reminding.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

leoj
AG
CastleRock said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

CastleRock said:

zwhag2010 said:

gunan01 said:

For those that missed it, what's the love affair with WWR?

OA1 mass accumulation pick for 2021

I gather that OA has a very impressive track record, but I'd love to know his/others thoughts on the negative articles out there about WWR, specifically: https://seekingalpha.com/article/4391415-dont-waste-your-time-and-money-wes****er

Seeking Alpha is kind of a joke.

I know that, but does that mean that anything they bring up has zero merit? I'm just trying to learn here.

It depends on the author. Read their prior articles, do they offer some insight they have researched on their own? Do they have prior calls that have either worked out or tanked? Read other articles on the same company, do they address concerns in the article in question or prove/disprove a point they make? Gotta take in context for using that site for research, just like stocks.
wanderer
Speaking of WWR, looks like the option chain for March '21 calls opened up. I don't recall seeing that yesterday.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
FJ43 said:

CastleRock said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

CastleRock said:

zwhag2010 said:

gunan01 said:

I gather that OA has a very impressive track record, but I'd love to know his/others thoughts on the negative articles out there about WWR, specifically: https://seekingalpha.com/article/4391415-dont-waste-your-time-and-money-wes****er

I know that, but does that mean that anything they bring up has zero merit? I'm just trying to learn here.
US based raw material battery grade graphite mine. Comes online early next year. Holding well on technical and is a 3rd QTR play with lots of upside. OA has PT of $15. He has done his own DD in depth. To date all of the accumulation plays he has recommended and I 'played' were significantly on the winning side. I monitor, chart and add at support levels.
https://wes****erresources.net/minerals-portfolio/overview/

t w a t is what is starred
FJ43
$MVIS moving
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I'm far too lazy to know something like that. I don't even follow goco on stocktwits, just put my faith in oa
_mpaul
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Ranger222 said:

Mainly research, but I do teach one class during the spring semester...so that's taking up a lot of my time right now. Summer/Fall I'm free (unless they ask me to do more).

Going to have to take a page from ol' OptionSniper and pretend I'm driving on long road trips all over the country and can't send updates on positions when really I'm lecturing a classs.....if any of you have been here long enough to remember the OptionSniper twitter account and how he went down in flames....
Who's fall was better, OptionSniper or Stan the Trading Man?
Sounds like goods stories. Somebody summarize or give me a link.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
Aggies1322
AG
SKLZ gonna find any support soon?
Rice and Fries
_mpaul said:

McInnis 03 said:

Ranger222 said:

Mainly research, but I do teach one class during the spring semester...so that's taking up a lot of my time right now. Summer/Fall I'm free (unless they ask me to do more).

Going to have to take a page from ol' OptionSniper and pretend I'm driving on long road trips all over the country and can't send updates on positions when really I'm lecturing a classs.....if any of you have been here long enough to remember the OptionSniper twitter account and how he went down in flames....
Who's fall was better, OptionSniper or Stan the Trading Man?
Sounds like goods stories. Somebody summarize or give me a link.
AgEE10
AG
Anyone watching Dan right now?
Ags2013
AG
Anyone else still in FUBO?
Aggie118
AG
WWR back down to 5.00 flat for those loading the truck up.
Cartographer
yes
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Ags2013 said:

I am holding FUBO because i think it is going to be highly successful
Post removed:
by user
Cloud
In fubo shares as well, down quite a bit. Not sweating it though as this is a longer term hold
AgEE10
AG
Dan's kind of a jerk.
Brewmaster
AG
FJ43 said:

CastleRock said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

CastleRock said:

zwhag2010 said:

gunan01 said:

US based raw material battery grade graphite mine. Comes online early next year. Holding well on technical and is a 3rd QTR play with lots of upside. OA has PT of $15. He has done his own DD in depth. To date all of the accumulation plays he has recommended and I 'played' were significantly on the winning side. I monitor, chart and add at support levels.
and as someone else mentioned yesterday, these are great to learn CC's or selling puts on. (WWR and MBIO to name 2). I sold CC's on MBIO countless times and bought them back on dips. My best win to date is selling FUBO puts (back in the 20's before this run), that put is now nearly worthless, nice $300 gain against cost of shares!
Ags2013
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

Ags2013 said:

Same. Just needed the social support.
aggies4life
AG
gme with lots of up and down movement for trading....
McKinney Ag69
AG
Ags2013 said:

Ags2013 said:

Same. Just needed the social support.
I sold out of the 2/5 $35C position. I will probably buy march 35C if it dips back down to around 30 again. I'm convinced FUBO is going to be a homerun long term.
Brewmaster
AG
CastleRock said:

Ags2013 said:

Yes, I'm down 13% since yesterday. Stock's been in a freefall from 39.00
hold the line from here (just healthy consolidation right now)... if you have 100 or more shares sell puts down here. When it rockets, the cost of the put will tank and you will absorb the premium (make big $). I'd suggest an ITM put, next time it rockets it will cruise past the strike point.
FJ43
BREwmaster said:

FJ43 said:

CastleRock said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

CastleRock said:

zwhag2010 said:

gunan01 said:

and as someone else mentioned yesterday, these are great to learn CC's or selling puts on. (WWR and MBIO to name 2). I sold CC's on MBIO countless times and bought them back on dips. My best win to date is selling FUBO puts (back in the 20's before this run), that put is now nearly worthless, nice $300 gain against cost of shares!
Amen!

Post removed:
by user
Mostly Foggy Recollection
0708aggie said:

wow what do you do? You have some fascinating stories.
I'm a P&L leader of our OEM division. Fortune 100 company.

We had a global sales meeting, and they were invited amongst others.
McKinney Ag69
AG

Really like AMC entertainment here. It's a very tradeable chart and one good headline could send this thing sailing. It's almost at its 52 week low. Good support volume has been coming in.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
I'm net free and riding.
Aggie118
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Really like AMC entertainment here. It's a very tradeable chart and one good headline could send this thing sailing. It's almost at its 52 week low. Good support volume has been coming in.

I've seen that too
FJ43
$GILD is running strong today

Aggie118
AG
Challenger 17 said:

Also I was in 17
McInnis 03
AG
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
Caught the Iceberg Short report news for EOSE on the Benzinga squawk box, immediately ran to the 25 puts that were trading really thin, over paid at $1 each but flipped them about ten minutes later for $1.45.

If you're listening to the squawk and you catch a short report on a small-med cap stock.....if you can act on it quicker than anyone else, the risk reward has been pretty good for me.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Aggie1391
You can those those guys over at r/wallstreetbets
gougler08
AG

Ags2013 said:

I'm long FUBO
FJ43
Challenger 17 said:

There's you 1.25M on the 1 Min volume

First Page Last Page
Page 2787 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.