Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,020,491 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ProgN
AW 1880
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OA, I'm pretty green and only understand about half of what is posted on this thread. Do you think the novice will benefit from the seminar or is it better suited to folks that are more experienced?

Guess I waited too long to pull the trigger - it's moo now.
0708aggie
AG
He briefly discussed this a few pages back. He believes all levels of experience will benefit.

Also, you could probably get a recorded version code from someone. Some have stated that they may not be able to make the live or wont need the recorded one.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
One of my neighbors runs the Trading Book at a large company, and he still asks me for thoughts on trades, and vice versa.

I don't care if you've been trading for 1 year or 50 years. While the technicals don't change, people's strategies do, and there is a lot to learn from others, and how they approach trades.
Bird Poo
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

One of my neighbors owns the Trading Book at a large company, and he still asks me for thoughts on trades, and vice versa.

I don't care if you've been trading for 1 year or 50 years. While the technicals don't change, people's strategies do, and there is a lot to learn from others, and how they approach trades.
Great post.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
what's our price point on MVIS?
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

$7.99 on Feb 19, then 11.99 a couple months after that.
LeisureSuitLarry
OZSC on steroids!
oldarmy1
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

I'd think it easily challenges that previous $9.77 top on a breakout of this consolidation arm;
Post removed:
by user
sts7049
AG
gambling on penny stocks is addictive
sts7049
AG
I'm still in but my entry was around 28. hang in there, good things are predicted for it
mrad85
AG
sts7049 said:

gambling on penny stocks is addictive
I don't ever play penny stocks, but I'm guilty of investing every nickel rather than sitting on cash.

If I have $.87 in cash that's not invested, I'll find a willing victim and give them a chance.

LeisureSuitLarry
I'll take a 49% return on anything!
oldarmy1
AG
On MVIS....I like selling $10 covered calls on 50% of shares out as far as May. They want them for $12 net they can have that half, because it achieves net free!

So you see, there are multiple ways to work with the tools to achieve net free holdings.
Aston04
AG
TLSS still on fire. up another 45% at moment.
Beerosch
AG
CIDM is a roller coaster today. Up 15% to down 3% now. Trimmed 1/3 off on the spike this morning.
oldarmy1
AG
Check PLTR. Bottom pivoted when we entered. Ran up and then flashed just below $25.40 Model T with quick reversal and now macro market directing it. It goes up PLTR will go up.
Jumping into the February AMD 100s here.
Market is slow right now. Choppin' broccoliiiiiii
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

On MVIS....I like selling $10 covered calls on 50% of shares out as far as May. They want them for $12 net they can have that half, because it achieves net free!

So you see, there are multiple ways to work with the tools to achieve net free holdings.
Another dumb question but want to clarify my understanding. So in this example if you own 200 shares you would sell 1 contract?
YNWA_AG
AG
I had my first kidney stone, pretty down for the count today and unable to trade. Never have I have been in so much pain for something so small.
oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Another dumb question but want to clarify my understanding. So in this example if you own 200 shares you would sell 1 contract?
Correct!
BrokeAssAggie
Thanks!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
TSLA has squeezes. Entering two weeks out.
mrad85
AG
WWR is messing with us. It knows darn sure it's gonna go sky high, but it's playing these games.

Get some volume and let's push through this noise.
ClutchCityAg
Looks like I might've missed the boat on RESN, had some orders at 3.95 that never got filled. Great pick so far Ranger!
Let it ride
leoj
AG
OA, good idea to add a small amount to SPY hedges as we move up back to ath? Have a single Mar $340 that I am keeping on as the rest of my portfolio gains.
Aggies1322
AG
SKLZ sliding back some..
cptthunder
mrad85 said:

WWR is messing with us. It knows darn sure it's gonna go sky high, but it's playing these games.

Get some volume and let's push through this noise.
Hold on there sir, let her come back
lets get another round of selling Feb 7.50P for over $3
59 South
AG
CastleRock said:

Any losers still in on FUBO with me? Down 12% today from my entry
Don't sweat it. I mean no shade here, but take it as a lesson not to FOMO chase. You'll be fine in due course. It's back on the uptrend so if you you can, just give it a few days. And do not panic.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
59 South said:

CastleRock said:

Any losers still in on FUBO with me? Down 12% today from my entry
Don't sweat it. I mean no shade here, but take it as a lesson not to FOMO chase. You'll be fine in due course. It's back on the uptrend so if you you can, just give it a few days. And do not panic.
Brewmaster
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

One of my neighbors runs the Trading Book at a large company, and he still asks me for thoughts on trades, and vice versa.

and great neighbor!
0708aggie
AG
My spidey sense is saying hey guys here comes the rug pull. I dont like this low volume chop.
Jet Black
LeisureSuitLarry said:

OZSC on steroids!

Thanks, jinxy
Fightin_Aggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Correct!
What is mvis? I was in it and out on a healthy profit.

Seems like it is bumping right now on this news but it is a different company doing the bitcoin I believe.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/mvis-cryptocompare-launch-mvis-cryptocompare-091500104.html

I thought it was lidar then see this but didn't think it was the same company

The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
First Page Last Page
Page 2780 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.