Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,020,231 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ProgN
Running with the Bulls
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cptthunder said:

I need MVIS to chill just a little bit.. sold the 1/15 $6P and was really looking to get assigned
Looks like its going to be close
Traderstewie tweeted about it and it popped.
Aggies1322
AG
Anyone else follow OAs EEM play?
jeromePOWell
AG
oldarmy1 said:

OA1 - Stocks and Trading
How did I miss registration, cry emoji
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
this could be it re: COTY.

Hourly squeeze has fired long, volume showing up....

oldarmy1
AG
Great! I've traded with Ranger on some of his ideas and, as with all of what we do on here, it is everyone's individual decision to mirror. I have a little more time (sometimes none but working on that) and try to frame the trade best I can as part education and part strategy.

I do know this - every single long term poster have a simple wish, and that is to see people learn to trade more effectively and grow wealth. If the emails from registrants are any indication I can attest that the desired impact has been felt across over 100 participants (so far - lot of emails).

I took a look at SYN and obviously that explosion move to $1.70 would have been used to exit, if anyone was in it prior to that. A period of consolidation is natural and it looks healthy from my technical take on it. How long it could consolidate off a move from the $0.30 cent levels to over $1.60 is a guess at best. HOWEVER - look at the volume after the drop back. Where are all those 300M share buyers on the chart selling? Absolutely no where! That is a very good sign long term.

Now, let me get back to COTY that just hit a new high and remove this veil of shame.
Rice and Fries
Aggies1322 said:

Hello Friend.
FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

this could be it re: COTY.

Hourly squeeze has fired long, volume showing up....

New high of day
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

sniperag
Lurker here, appreciate your insights and trades. Wanted to sign up for the seminar but due to being a rotational employee with poor internet access, didn't, and now full. Will you be offering the recoding for purchase?
FJ43
Aggies1322 said:

Yep. I was at meetings but then let it hit the Model T intraday and loaded up.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

McInnis 03
AG
I AM GREEN ON FB. I AM GREEN ON FB. THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I'M GREEN ON FB. I BOUGHT THE 200DAY STUPIDLY AND IT'S WORKING FOR THE MOMENT. SOMEONE HOLD ME.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I don't want to dog pile, but like Ranger, I have a full time job as well. I am as helpful as I can be when people ask questions. I want to be clear, though, that your decisions are your own. You are pushing the buttons and if you don't understand what you're getting into, don't do it.
cptthunder
Running with the Bulls said:

cptthunder said:

I need MVIS to chill just a little bit.. sold the 1/15 $6P and was really looking to get assigned
Looks like its going to be close
Traderstewie tweeted about it and it popped.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I AM GREEN ON FB. I AM GREEN ON FB. THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I'M GREEN ON FB. I BOUGHT THE 200DAY STUPIDLY AND IT'S WORKING FOR THE MOMENT. SOMEONE HOLD ME.
stop loss to B/E, bro
oldarmy1
AG
If legal gets copyright lingo acceptable to me then yes. If not, then no.
McInnis 03
AG
And red.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
rtpAggie

I don't want to dog pile, but like Ranger, I have a full time job as well. I am as helpful as I can be when people ask questions. I want to be clear, though, that your decisions are your own. You are pushing the buttons and if you don't understand what you're getting into, don't do it.
dude. drop it. its over.

Ranger pretty much agreed with my original point which was only a warning to the other novices.

leave it alone.
Aggies1322
AG
SKLZ just chillin around that $26 mark.
aggies4life
AG
What's the play on this?
oldarmy1
AG
That TAK looks like another COTY developing. Hope Feb 19 is enough time.
Aggies1322
AG
aggies4life said:

What's the play on this?

2/19 $30c, I think most got in at $2.05 with target of $4 (maybe more) and the current premium is $2.90ish.
TChaney
rtpAggie said:

dude. drop it. its over.

Ranger pretty much agreed with my original point which was only a warning to the other novices.

leave it alone.
I forgot to post this earlier

It's longer than reading a book but if anyone here is a novice and has not read this entire thread.
Go back to page one and read it.

It's a daunting task but there is a TON of info and there are sections where OA1 has lead people step by step through trades. Also how to handle the market when things like spring of 2020 hit and almost everyone panicked.

leoj
AG
0708aggie said:

OA, you still in NET. I went net free a while ago and its running today.

Can't speak for him but still in it after a little profit taking. Options are still a month out and it looks like it wants higher.
mrad85
AG
oldarmy1 said:

That TAK looks like another COTY developing. Hope Feb 19 is enough time.
I'm taking hit on my $19c today. Flushables
Jet Black
Prove target on COTY?
gig em 02
rtpAggie said:

dude. drop it. its over.

leave it alone.

stfu you made ranger stop posting rockets, congrats on your contribution to the thread
FJ43
I once ignored a poster. Then couldn't remember why originally and removed that. Now I remember.

oldarmy1
AG
Jet Black said:

Prove target on COTY?
It's got to bust $8
Jet Black
oldarmy1 said:

Jet Black said:

Prove target on COTY?
It's got to bust $8

Thanks!
gigemJTH12
AG
Ranger...you still think CRYX is a good hold? hasnt done much even with Vaccinations rolling out

I considered taking my BEAM profits and running.
wmitchell
AG
leoj said:

0708aggie said:

OA, you still in NET. I went net free a while ago and its running today.

Can't speak for him but still in it after a little profit taking. Options are still a month out and it looks like it wants higher.
Would love to know a PT on this Feb19 100C
McInnis 03
AG
Sob story: Bought 100 $7c's on PEIX yesterday at .30 ea

Sold this morning when it broke below $7 at $.25 ea.

Those are at $.80 right now.

#ILoveTrading

B&I Key:
Post removed:
by user
GreasenUSA
AG

Dang, just got caught up on the thread this morning, and didn't get to register in time. Crying/ball-gag emoji.
wanderer
CastleRock said:

ZOM down 27% today.

Can we talk about the plays from this thread that don't work out and why?
I think it's pretty obvious, this was a Carol Baskin pump & dump. Happens all the time.

I'm kidding (but not really)
Mr President Elect
AG
CastleRock said:

ZOM down 27% today.

Can we talk about the plays from this thread that don't work out and why?
Sold 85% of my stake for 4-7X, as many others did. Not sure about not working out.
First Page Last Page
Page 2774 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.