Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,031,702 Views | 231622 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by Talon2DSO
frankm01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oldarmy1 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

FbgTxAg said:

I'm interested in how the Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice futures look after the freeze. Where the hell is Beeks?

Man I love that movie. Just the market parts, not the two dudes dressed up like glee club boys singing.
Haha, Mortimer (Don Ameche) looks like King Cuomo in that pic.
HoustonAg2014
AG
I know this is going to be a question that has either been asked or will be seen as dumb... but for the single use code for the recordings, does that mean I can only watch the recording one time?

Just asking because I'm someone that likes to replay the game tape a couple times and take notes but I want to be present in actually learning the material.

Thanks!
CPDAggie10
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

Registration is now open. The email on the web page is for Registrants to submit their questions and also send charts, stocks for consideration of examples used in the Seminar. I will also use the email addresses input on the Registration to send periodic macro market updates.

I will not post the link on Twitter (And ask that no one do so either) until later this evening.

OA1 - Stocks and Trading
That was probably the fastest I have ever pulled out my wallet for anything
No kidding. Me too! I'm in!
E
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

Registration is now open. The email on the web page is for Registrants to submit their questions and also send charts, stocks for consideration of examples used in the Seminar. I will also use the email addresses input on the Registration to send periodic macro market updates.

I will not post the link on Twitter (And ask that no one do so either) until later this evening.

OA1 - Stocks and Trading

You've obviously never been to the St. James Club in Houston
khaos288
AG
Can't see this?
jbeck3487
AG
I just signed up but won't be able to attend the live seminar. If someone wants my code send me a PM.
0708aggie
AG
250 x 250. That's some serious scratch for charity.
oldarmy1
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

I know this is going to be a question that has either been asked or will be seen as dumb... but for the single use code for the recordings, does that mean I can only watch the recording one time?

Just asking because I'm someone that likes to replay the game tape a couple times and take notes but I want to be present in actually learning the material.

Thanks!
You will need to request a new code. Send the request from your registered email and I'll grant permissions.

(I'm the same way)
cptthunder
CPDAggie10 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

OA1 - Stocks and Trading
No kidding. Me too! I'm in!

Shocked my wife when I asked her if she still had the CC number memorized, never thought that would come in handy
CPDAggie10
AG
Ugh. Rookie hour over here. Been in the field all day away from my computer and was wondering why my sell orders didn't fill at 0.90 on CIDM....didn't have after hours trading selected on the limit order...Dumb. Hopefully I'll get a chance in the morning.
oldarmy1
AG
0708aggie said:

250 x 250. That's some serious scratch for charity.
It's both charitable (this time Texas Childrens Home) and business (after deciding to sell a company to have more time to focus on this) hiring another assistant specific to this business and responsible to the forum and setting up new systems and platform specific to where this is heading.
FJ43
khaos288 said:

Can't see this?

iPad gif fail. Copy paste must not be allowed from it.

" Insert "Now You're Thinking gif"
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
CPDAggie10 said:

Ugh. Rookie hour over here. Been in the field all day away from my computer and was wondering why my sell orders didn't fill at 0.90 on CIDM....didn't have after hours trading selected on the limit order...Dumb. Hopefully I'll get a chance in the morning.
It ended near its high ......3am calls you!
ProgN
E said:

ClutchCityAg said:

oldarmy1 said:

OA1 - Stocks and Trading

You've obviously never been to the St. James Club in Houston
St. James "church" is a fine establishment.
oldarmy1
AG
Want some data averages that might surprise a lot of people? The average Registration has 1.1 yrs of trading experience.
KT 90
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CPDAggie10 said:

Is it early to be selling CIDM? I had a $3+ price target in my notes for this one? I think most on here had an entry point somewhere around $0.70, so not net free time yet either. Maybe I missed an update.
FbgTxAg
AG
Seems we all need the "Remedial Stock Market Education For Dummies" version OA.

I'm guessing my throw a dart strategy won't work every time.
The greatest argument ever made against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter.
aggies4life
AG
Oldarmy, asked earlier but I'm sure it got pushed back a couple of pages with all the excitement of the registration

Did you say...that included with registration was choosing 2 stocks that you would look at in depth or something along those lines.

Apologizes if I dreamed that
BenRev09
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Want some data averages that might surprise a lot of people? The average Registration has 1.1 yrs of trading experience.

Was there a questionnaire? I registered and got my receipt, never saw any questions
BIMS O1
AG
Signed up. Can't wait.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
0708aggie
AG
He posted this to send to the email. (Whatever you're comfortable giving)

Platform(s) used
Permissions authorized: i.e. options, straight/covered/naked, hours of access (3am-7pm?)
Account balance estimate being used for trading *Remember I began with $250, so no judging or sharing of any of this information
Home City/State
FJ43
KT 90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

CPDAggie10 said:

Is it early to be selling CIDM? I had a $3+ price target in my notes for this one? I think most on here had an entry point somewhere around $0.70, so not net free time yet either. Maybe I missed an update.

The $0.90 sells were for those that accumulated more around $0.60 to lower cost basis or have trading shares. Trimming some to further lower costs basis, make some profit and get some capital back.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

OA1 - Stocks and Trading
I am in! Can't wait.
Rice and Fries
BenRev09 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Was there a questionnaire? I registered and got my receipt, never saw any questions

Same here. I just did my Apple Pay
KT 90
AG
FJ43 said:

KT 90 said:

oldarmy1 said:

CPDAggie10 said:

The $0.90 sells were for those that accumulated more around $0.60 to lower cost basis or have trading shares. Trimming some to further lower costs basis, make some profit and get some capital back.

Thanks! I need to hold tight for a bit longer. Maybe it'll keep running for us

KT 90
AG
Rice and Fries said:

BenRev09 said:

oldarmy1 said:

0708aggie reposted them up above a few posts. Send responses to OA1Stocks@gmail.com
E
AG
Got my receipt
Post removed:
by user
Aston04
AG
Finally well back in the green on momo.

Also, my tlss shares have been on fire last month. Great day of trading. Problem is this is distracting me from my real job.
Rice and Fries
KT 90 said:

Rice and Fries said:

BenRev09 said:

oldarmy1 said:

0708aggie reposted them up above a few posts. Send responses to OA1Stocks@gmail.com

Found it.

My question is though, is this gonna start driving more traffic to this forum via outside Twitter users? Or is it gonna remain more of house secret?
E
AG
House secret
oldarmy1
AG
jayelbee said:

oldarmy1 said:

At the time of this, what was the average/median trading account balance?
$32366

Had several share % gain since following the thread (not all of these gains are OA1 picks but due to the power of knowledge of other participants as well combined with disciplines and tactics explained)
36% since following 4 months ago
164% 2020 Feb+
76% April 2019
318% 2018 (sometime and since total)
KT 90
AG
Rice and Fries said:

KT 90 said:

Rice and Fries said:

BenRev09 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Found it.

My question is though, is this gonna start driving more traffic to this forum via outside Twitter users? Or is it gonna remain more of house secret?

I don't think the twitter users are ever really alerted to this forum. I hope not anyway, this thread already has a lot of activity, we don't need the twitter mob to invade here.

oldarmy1
AG
KT 90 said:

Rice and Fries said:

KT 90 said:

Rice and Fries said:

BenRev09 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Found it.

I don't think the twitter users are ever really alerted to this forum. I hope not anyway, this thread already has a lot of activity, we don't need the twitter mob to invade here.

NO WE DO NOT. Someone posted the link one time and I asked them to delete it and tweeted some distraction and misdirection until it was.
Rice and Fries
My thoughts exactly. We already have enough McInnis' as is.
First Page Last Page
Page 2766 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.