Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,036,352 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
JAggie2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

UPDATE: I've made it through several emails and each DOES show successful registration. It will take some time to manually provide receipts. Rest assured your posts are being captured as well as emails used to validate Registration.

I have alerted Stripe, as this is not across every Registration.

K
Registered and sent the email, Thanks OA/Kelsey!
FJ43
I did just get an email via a Stripe email address for the Seminar.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
Stripe has informed me the issue has been resolved. There is a delay from Registration to receiving the email confirmation due to validation. Everyone should be receiving their receipts now. Check spam folder as the one I used personally went to spam.

K
austinAG90
AG
Received.
Post removed:
by user
GtownRAB
AG
Just registered - it took about two minutes for the e-mail to send
Touchless
AG
Would you mind just confirming that those of us that can't attend live, can still register and have access to the video to watch at a later point? I assume we'll be able to reference back on the video in the future as well as we continue to learn more? Really wanting to join, but can't make it live.
oldarmy1
AG
Kelsey is the best. She will be establishing a TexAgs account, so that stock information being posted is done so promptly and accurately. In other words no more "You mean the $45 calls?" or "What stock?!".
JAggie2007
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Stripe has informed me the issue has been resolved. There is a delay from Registration to receiving the email confirmation due to validation. Everyone should be receiving their receipts now. Check spam folder as the one I used personally went to spam.

K
Thanks, received.
oldarmy1
AG
Each registrant will receive a single use code to access the recording from the live event. I realize 3-5 isn't ideal to some peoples schedules but it is a great time fresh off a trading day to incorporate into the seminar.
aggies4life
AG
Registered!!! Whooooop!!! Can't waitttttt
Mr President Elect
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Kelsey is the best. She will be establishing a TexAgs account, so that stock information being posted is done so promptly and accurately. In other words no more "You mean the $45 calls?" or "What stock?!".
Yes, but will she be posting in OA1 venacular so I can still have those 5am puzzles to try to figure out while I drink my first cup of coffee?
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

Lord help her with this clan. Will have to add her to my prayers.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
Mcconnell is ready to convict Trump per NYT
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
cottonpicker
AG
In and receipt delivered.
Touchless
AG
Thank you. In. Hoping OA can continue to teach me to fish on my own. I have a looooonnnnggg way to go.

eta: receipt confirmed.
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

From "sources familiar with his way of thinking".........

If he did, the GOP is definitely finished.
HoustonAg2014
AG
Received my receipt!
tramaro1
AG
Registered and received receipt
FTAG 2000
AG
Prognightmare said:

McInnis 03 said:

From "sources familiar with his way of thinking".........

If he did, the GOP is definitely finished.

sources familar with his way of thinking usually means Jim Acosta or one of the CNN toadies after a few drinks at the corporate HH.
BrokeAssAggie
Sad I can't make it live. If you figure out a way to distribute the recorded event I will gladly pay.
Mr President Elect
AG
Colt98
AG
In and confirmed by email! Lets GO!
Touchless
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Sad I can't make it live. If you figure out a way to distribute the recorded event I will gladly pay.
See above.
BrokeAssAggie
Touchless said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

See above.

Oh...nice!
Philip J Fry
AG
AG 2000' said:

Philip J Fry said:

Can every month be like this? Started with $500 now I'm here.

What all did you invest in so far?

Had good timing on ONTX and ZOM. Also had luck with CNET. I noticed the CNET spikes appeared pretty regularly and bought on what I figured was a dip.
BrokeAssAggie
I'm in for the seminar. Apple Pay is amazing, just have to look at my phone to pay.
aggies4life
AG
Could be wrong, but did you say included with registration was choosing 2 stocks that you would look at in depth or something along those lines.

Apologizes if I dreamed that
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
in as well
BrokeAssAggie
FYI, got the receipt within about 90 seconds.
austinAG90
AG
WWR AH
chaca5151
Dang wish I could join the seminar not in the family budget this month.
Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I have an amazing beautiful soul. Another might tell you I’m a cold-hearted a$$^ole. Believe them both. I don’t treat people badly. I treat them accordingly - unknown
oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Pro Tip:

Share your unique single-use pin code with someone you know who would appreciate it and then you will still have your unique single-use pin code for the recorded version yourself.

Start with the person right above this post.
TexasAg2017
AG
Curious about what platforms everyone uses for trading.

I'm using tastyworks for a taxable account and a roth IRA.

Attempting to learn some TA on TradingView but that is a work in progress.

gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I thought that was your way of testing us to make sure we are understanding concepts
First Page Last Page
Page 2764 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.