Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,033,804 Views | 231628 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by ProgN
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

CW2011 said:

Registered! Really looking forward to it.
Also, got fills on CIDM as well @ .895
Did I miss something on CIDM? Why is everyone adding here?
I have no clue. Was their more news?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
tlepoC said:

panduh bear said:

Book is linked here.

But also youtube has some great information on Covered Calls, Selling Puts and other income producing strategies.

Secondarily, the majority of these plays are based on support and resistance levels combined with volume flow.

Not a ton of, but not excluding, candlestick analysis. From those concepts, you can pretty much handle just about any of the calls here.

If you have specific questions, we can jump in to any of these things. I think this place is meant to build up your skills.

Reminder that there is a copy of this book floating around this community thanks to khaos288. Copy is available to the next person.

For those of you that have bought this how much did you pay? I'm seeing it on Amazon for like $145. I don't want to be the chump if there's a place to get it cheaper and also don't want to contribute to evil if I can find it elsewhere.
zag213004
AG
oldarmy1 said:

zwhag2010 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Registration is now open. The email on the web page is for Registrants to submit their questions and also send charts, stocks for consideration of examples used in the Seminar. I will also use the email addresses input on the Registration to send periodic macro market updates.

I will not post the link on Twitter (And ask that no one do so either) until later this evening.

OA1 - Stocks and Trading

In! Let's do this!

Edit1: although I have not received receipt yet. I have checked all folders
Check Spam. Let me know if you locate it - or if its in the nether-world

Checked all folders (spam included)... Must be in nether-world. My credit card transaction confirmation email of transaction did go thru
0708aggie
AG
$133. There will now be 3 books available. I got notice today it'll be delivered to me Tuesday. There is already a taker, but it will be available again soon.
Bird Poo
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Mr President Elect said:

1st level of selling some at 0.9
I see. What's the thought here? I thought you wait for 100% gain then sale 50% to go net free. I am up ~24%
I was going to sell about 30% at .90, but saw OA1's post about some leadership strengthening within the company. They're growing like crazy and I decided to not sell any shares today around 3 pm. Glad I didn't because it's starting to percolate.
oldarmy1
AG
0708aggie said:

I didn't receive an email either.
Anyone who didn't receive an email confirmation please email your name (or use email used to register in your email) and I'll validate.

****This is Kelsey, one of Mr. Taylor's Assistant. You will receive most communications from the email provided but I will supply some with my direct email.****
CW2011
AG
I had taken on a larger than normal size trying to avg down. I simply sold at first resistance to trim back down to where I wanted to be originally.
TxAggie-12
AG
zwhag2010 said:

oldarmy1 said:

zwhag2010 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Registration is now open. The email on the web page is for Registrants to submit their questions and also send charts, stocks for consideration of examples used in the Seminar. I will also use the email addresses input on the Registration to send periodic macro market updates.

I will not post the link on Twitter (And ask that no one do so either) until later this evening.

OA1 - Stocks and Trading

In! Let's do this!

Edit1: although I have not received receipt yet. I have checked all folders
Check Spam. Let me know if you locate it - or if its in the nether-world

Checked all folders (spam included)... Must be in nether-world. My credit card transaction confirmation email of transaction did go thru
Same for me, no email in spam but transaction showing on CC
Bird Poo
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

tlepoC said:

panduh bear said:

Book is linked here.

But also youtube has some great information on Covered Calls, Selling Puts and other income producing strategies.

Secondarily, the majority of these plays are based on support and resistance levels combined with volume flow.

Not a ton of, but not excluding, candlestick analysis. From those concepts, you can pretty much handle just about any of the calls here.

If you have specific questions, we can jump in to any of these things. I think this place is meant to build up your skills.

Reminder that there is a copy of this book floating around this community thanks to khaos288. Copy is available to the next person.

For those of you that have bought this how much did you pay? I'm seeing it on Amazon for like $145. I don't want to be the chump if there's a place to get it cheaper and also don't want to contribute to evil if I can find it elsewhere.
I paid $99, but it was on "discountbooks.com".
ClutchCityAg
oldarmy1 said:

OA1 - Stocks and Trading
That was probably the fastest I have ever pulled out my wallet for anything
Let it ride
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

OA1 - Stocks and Trading
Registered and In !
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
I am working through the emails and will revert with information as able. Rest assured if you Registered and emailed you will have access.

K
0708aggie
AG
Done.
tramaro1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

OA1 - Stocks and Trading

OA are you going to offer a recording of the meeting, just in case people cannot attend?
mrad85
AG
oldarmy1 said:

OA1 - Stocks and Trading
I'm in.

I don't want to be the only dumbazz here.

Well, it shows coming out of my bank, so I'm feeling pretty good that I'm official
emac0002
AG
What are the dates again?
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

0708aggie said:

I didn't receive an email either.
Anyone who didn't receive an email confirmation please email your name (or use email used to register in your email) and I'll validate.

****This is Kelsey, one of Mr. Taylor's Assistant. You will receive most communications from the email provided but I will supply some with my direct email.****
OA not seeing an address to send an email to. I did register and it confirmed and shows charge pending so all good.

Edit: Never mind found it in the body of the site.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

AgEE10
AG
gougler08
AG
OA got his assistant posting for him on Texags, awesome
0708aggie
AG
1/28 3-5 CT
0708aggie
AG
How do I get that job?
oldarmy1
AG
UPDATE: I've made it through several emails and each DOES show successful registration. It will take some time to manually provide receipts. Rest assured your posts are being captured as well as emails used to validate Registration.

I have alerted Stripe, as this is not across every Registration.

K
AgCPA95
AG
Mr President Elect said:

1st level of selling some at 0.9
Sold 2/3rds of mine to add to the net free war chest I'm trying to assemble. Now need to get set up for more dips.
rao11010
AG
Registered!
emac0002
AG
emac0002 said:

What are the dates again?
Signed up
sblade
AG
In on the registration. Can't wait!
E
AG
tramaro1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

OA1 - Stocks and Trading

OA are you going to offer a recording of the meeting, just in case people cannot attend?
TexasAg2017
AG
oldarmy1 said:

OA1 - Stocks and Trading
Registered but no email yet! Can't wait.
Glitch
AG
I registered, who are we supposed to email?
YNWA_AG
AG
Ark bought another 140k shares of TAK
FJ43
Bob Knights Liver said:

tlepoC said:

panduh bear said:

Book is linked here.

If I remember correctly I got my copy which was new condition for about $100.

FJ43
Glitch said:

I registered, who are we supposed to email?
OA1Stocks@gmail.com

KT 90
AG
Registered. Did not receive confirmation email; sent email to the email address from your web page.

Thanks!
HoustonAg2014
AG
Can someone put the link in this text? I thought we had to wait till Thursday to register. Sorry if I'm confused. Definitely want to sign up right now and pay if that's an option.

Must have missed the above so I apologize. Thanks!
KT 90
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

Can someone put the link in this text? I thought we had to wait till Thursday to register. Sorry if I'm confused. Definitely want to sign up right now and pay if that's an option.

Must have missed the above so I apologize. Thanks!

from the previous page: https://oa1.org/

First Page Last Page
Page 2763 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.