Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,036,332 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Proud Dad today. My daughter expressed interest in trading today. I'm opening her a Roth IRA with $1K - we will see what she can do.
gougler08
AG
Well done
FJ43
Coachbro20 said:

FJ43 said:

YNWA_AG said:

This makes me happy. Went with the McInnis twins on the Friday calls and also picked up Feb 20c.

What's the thinking here on the 1/15 $19 strike, sell at open or hold on to see if it pops more?
If I was a betting man not tomorrow but Wed/Thu and hopefully well into the money. However if a big pop on open I might trim some, Sell into the strength. Nice volume trend here.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Proud Dad today. My daughter expressed interest in trading today. I'm opening her a Roth IRA with $1K - we will see what she can do.
Awesome! That has to not only make you proud but excited to show her the ropes. Great job!
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

TMOOSE
Did anyone get any $RIDE options? What a day!
Let it Ride
Coachbro20
Thanks for your input!!
TMOOSE
NICE - get her some bitcoin too
Let it Ride
Brewmaster
AG

Love it!

our 3 year old has a Roth, granted he has no idea what it is or how to play. He will one day
Ragoo
AG

you have a kid?
Brewmaster
AG
NAKD at .47 AH! nice little runner! .60+ tomorrow!
cjo03
AG

Nice.. make sure you let her know that in real life dollars her account is already bigger than most people on this thread.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Ha. I don't believe that.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Surprised?
OasisMan
AG
BREwmaster said:

Love it!

our 3 year old has a Roth, granted he has no idea what it is or how to play. He will one day
interested

How did you get around paying a 3yo income
FJ43
Coachbro20 said:

Thanks for your input!!
Coach...I guess I should have added that if you can go net free or net free plus on a pop into the strength at the open that is never a bad idea.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG

Surprised?

I was. I think your status on this thread is somewhere between "most interesting man in the world" and "international man of mystery"
Though honestly I'd say there's a half dozen or so folks on this thread that have that status in my mind
Edit: assuming you're a dude. Not sure if seen you post anything that definitively states one way or the other. The plot thickens...
Edit2: "proud dad". Duh.
Coachbro20
FJ43 said:

Coachbro20 said:

Thanks for your input!!
Coach...I guess I should have added that if you can go net free or net free plus on a pop into the strength at the open that is never a bad idea.

Gotcha...thanks! Hopefully Arkk will keep buying a million plus per day this week!
ProgN

Have her sign up for TA and join the thread, she'll learn a lot

She could be "$300 Millionaire"
Ragoo
AG

Surprised?
took you as more of a lone Wolf.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
NRD09 said:

Surprised?

I was. I think your status on this thread is somewhere between "most interesting man in the world" and "international man of mystery"
Though honestly I'd say there's a half dozen or so folks on this thread that have that status in my mind
Edit: assuming you're a dude. Not sure if seen you post anything that definitively states one way or the other. The plot thickens...
Edit2: "proud dad". Duh.

I'm a red meat eating dude. I am a normal person from humble beginnings, and I am very lucky to be surrounded with people who have supported my career ambitions 100%, including uprooting and moving several times. All I have done is work hard consistently and I have occasionally been in the right place at the right time.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Life is too short for that sort of existence. In normal circumstances I travel way too much.
Ragoo
AG
Honestly, you fascinate me. I've watched you post over the years and have always felt like Wayne and Garth "we're not worthy." Would love to connect sometime if you are ever in Houston.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
All in. So far it's beers with you and 59
Mostly Foggy Recollection
TMOOSE said:

Did anyone get any $RIDE options? What a day!

I traded it twice, the 1/15s
Rice and Fries
I've always associated NRD09 as Nard Dog 09, almost like a way more salesy/confident version of Andy from the office.
drred4
What are the requirements for a Roth for a child. Someone told me they had to have income. I guess they were wrong. I would like to do this for my daughter. Please PM so to not derail the trades if anyone knows the specifics.
Rice and Fries
How many of us jumped on those EEM calls?
mrad85
AG
Rice and Fries said:

How many of us jumped on those EEM calls?

I did.
E
AG
Ragoo said:

Honestly, you fascinate me. I've watched you post over the years and have always felt like Wayne and Garth "we're not worthy." Would love to connect sometime if you are ever in Houston.

Another successful TexAgs hookup
Brewmaster
AG
drred4 said:

What are the requirements for a Roth for a child. Someone told me they had to have income. I guess they were wrong. I would like to do this for my daughter. Please PM so to not derail the trades if anyone knows the specifics.
not derailing no worries... this is literally taken from Fidelity's website. "compensation" by the way can be anything, taking out the trash, helping dad or mom with the laundry.

Minors must have employment compensation.

Qualifying income can come from a job and/or self-employment such as babysitting, mowing lawns, or shoveling snow.
drred4
Thanks
gig em 02
BREwmaster said:

drred4 said:

not derailing no worries... this is literally taken from Fidelity's website. "compensation" by the way can be anything, taking out the trash, helping dad or mom with the laundry.

Minors must have employment compensation.

Qualifying income can come from a job and/or self-employment such as babysitting, mowing lawns, or shoveling snow.

But is that "employment compensation"?
ag94whoop
AG
Any of you more experienced guys live in north dfw?
I'd love to start to learn more.

I've been more about acquiring acreage lots and ranch land as long term investments but just trying to learn the market. Not even gonna TRY options yet, just straight stock plays, swing style. Love to learn more from some of y'all that are successful with it.
0708aggie
AG
Is the the recommended book? I'll buy, read and pass along if so.

https://www.amazon.com/Handbook-Technical-Analysis-Test-Bank/dp/1118498917/ref=asc_df_1118498917/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312106851030&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15009772378512523395&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9026838&hvtargid=pla-453975858619&psc=1
First Page Last Page
Page 2746 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.