Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,054,712 Views | 231690 Replies | Last: 49 sec ago by SW AG80
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Engine10 said:

ALPP has been getting absolutely slapped after their merger. Down another 20+% today and counting
Ya it been bad. I posted a few pages back that it was going to dive hard any day now. I sold a ton in the 4s but should have sold more. I'm in since a few pennies only so I'm not bag holding and very much net free but hoping they bounce back soon.

Also, I think the company mistimed their NASDAQ announcement very badly. They announced it while the stock was already ripping on its own. Maybe wait for a week like this one (a bad one) to make that kinda announcement to reverse the bad momentum? Idk just a thought.
Touchless
AG
oldarmy1 said:

XL and TSM two high confidence entries right now.

TSM $120 Jan 29 calls and XL I bought both shares and sold a bucket load of May $17.50 naked Puts.
TSM has already made a good jump so far today. What is a good entry point? It's already up $0.80 - $1.00.
Post removed:
by user
oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

XL and TSM two high confidence entries right now.

TSM $120 Jan 29 calls and XL I bought both shares and sold a bucket load of May $17.50 naked Puts.
Feb 130s on $TSM?
Trend is strong so if you're going to go out further and up to $130 do the Feb 19 under $2
FJ43
third coast.. said:

fidelity ATP doesnt even show me the jan 29 $120s

Does it show weekly's?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
third coast.. said:

You have to be joking. Good grief!
oldarmy1
AG
I think XL engulfing candle on 1-2 days above $23 happens. Maybe all today as I'm sure shorts were riding it down.
McGibblets
AG
Where is targeted entry for WWR?
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

third coast.. said:

You have to be joking. Good grief!

I'm seeing it, currently $3.10
Post removed:
by user
ClutchCityAg
If I wanted to sell some naked $5 puts for WWR to guarantee a good entry, what expiry would be a good target?
Let it ride
jwhitlock3
You only have 10 strikes selected, hit the drop down and change it to ALL.
oldarmy1
AG
McGibblets said:

Anything around $5 and when under $5 you go nuts above where you actually want to be in number of shares, knowing you can sell the excess on moves to $6+.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Busy or would have posted this earlier. I sold MGNI puts on the open for 1/15. Got $1 each for the $25 strike and $3.7 for the $30 strike. Then used the premium to buy another 100 shares. It went from green to red already this morning. You can still get $0.65 for the $25 strike, which seems like free money, whether it executes or not.
Post removed:
by user
AgEng06
AG
Yeah, you need to change the box that says "10 Strikes" to a higher number.

Damn, way too slow.
oldarmy1
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

If I wanted to sell some naked $5 puts for WWR to guarantee a good entry, what expiry would be a good target?
If you can get $2 filled on May 5's that would be a good trade.
Ragoo
AG
McGibblets said:

some of us are executing buy/write on the Jan 7.5 calls. Gets you around a $5 entry
Philip J Fry
AG
Net free on ZOM today. Didn't think that would ever happen.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Look at QD. I think it's about to move. I'll post a chart in a few minutes.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
QD is working on its third consecutive hammer. They are all red, but basically at the same price. Also look at the MACD moving more and more positive each day and the RSI creeping upward as well. It looks to me like big $ accumulation is going on.

FTAG 2000
AG
FJ43 said:

AG 2000' said:

FJ43 said:

george1992 said:

Pignorant said:

Quote:

Last year OA provided us with at least two millionaire maker stocks in MGNI (was something else before it merged) and NIO. Is this the first of the 2021 millionaire makers? I'm not missing the train this year. I'm tired of working.

The other OA callout for accumulation is $CIDM. I 'think; those are the ones in his current and primary accumulation ranges unless I am forgetting something (which I probably did).
What's the story on CIDM? I saw it's on the delisting list for April. Is this a short term play?
Value play potentially undervalued given their library of content. Ripe for distribution of streaming licensing that plays in the same space as many of the hot names (ROKU) but under the radar. Also OA had thoughts could be a potential acquisition target for strategic partner. More than double the volume the past month than previous few quarters and especially 12/4-12/10 with a couple hundred million shares plus traded over that week. In a channel consolidating IMO at present.

I picked up shares on OA's recommendation but missed the premarket spike to $1.44 a day later to go net free (couldn't get trade fills before 7am at the time). Since then been strategically accumulating more shares and won't miss the pre 7am chance of another spike.

Thank you FJ.
gigemJTH12
AG
anyone know why I would have 100 shares of NIO in my options account right now that I did not buy?

I owned a call for NIO. Now thats gone and I have 100 shares.
BrokeAssAggie
ONTX volume
0708aggie
AG
Your call was executed. 1 contract = 100 shares

Share basis is now:

Strike Price + Premium paid

Example.

1 contract, $50 strike, $1 premium. Your basis is now $51
jtmoney03
AG
Your call was exercised. What was your strike and expiry?
McKinney Ag69
AG
Do we think this is the big run up to $1.00 for ONTX, or another flash and retracing? I am thinking about trying to scalp some on a retrace.

FJ43
$WWR - watch for an entry if you haven't or want more shares. Teasing a little.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Ajollyag
One of you rich guys, go pump ATOS to the gap please.

Ok thanks.
Philip J Fry
AG
If history repeats itself....
oldarmy1
AG
ONTX big candle.....look for a pause off of that potentially.
FJ43
gigemJTH12 said:

anyone know why I would have 100 shares of NIO in my options account right now that I did not buy?

I owned a call for NIO. Now thats gone and I have 100 shares.
Did you sell a put or hold a call? If a call did it close/expire at or in the money? If either you were assigned the shares.

gigemJTH12
AG
ahhhh it expired 12/31. I have been off my game over the holidays. I have never had that happen before. crap.
mc_shipman
$GILD. Do you set a trailing stop, and at what level? I know the planned exit is $2.6, but I hate for the bottom to fall out when I'm working.
FJ43
gigemJTH12 said:

ahhhh it expired 12/31. I have been off my game over the holidays. I have never had that happen before. crap.
If it expired at or in the money that would be why. In the future just set an alert to yourself for expiry dates in advance a few days if you are unable to keep tabs on those plays.

First Page Last Page
Page 2680 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.