Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,072,953 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
$COTY

It is moving back the right direction. If it can reclaim the 21 day here at about $6.86ish will be a good sign. Better yet close above $7.17 on a little push we may be in good shape for a another run.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

OutlawAG04
FUBO is an interesting one. I exited after hitting 100% plus return back when it was in the mid $50s. It seems like there is still more room for consolidation, but I have been looking at selling some puts to get a lower entry and premium. I do think this will trace back to the $50s at some point this year.
FJ43
$SFL
I ended up entering this one with shares at $6.33 on the reversal intraday. It is at $6.47 now but have alerts set just in case. $6.30 was a 9 month support which became resistance line and pushed through. I have stops not far below that line.

For the moment it has reclaimed the 8 & 21 day so I am ok with it going back to $12 from here now. One can dream I guess.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

AgShaun00
AG
FJ43 said:

$SFL
I ended up entering this one with shares at $6.33 on the reversal intraday. It is at $6.47 now but have alerts set just in case. $6.30 was a 9 month support which became resistance line and pushed through. I have stops not far below that line.

For the moment it has reclaimed the 8 & 21 day so I am ok with it going back to $12 from here now. One can dream I guess.
nice setup. i know a few people i follow are big on tankers and they have taken a beaten. also pays a nice dividend
gougler08
AG
FJ43 said:

$SFL

I also entered this morning at 6.40 for the non-taxable account. Will have a stop loss at 6 if it loses support
AgShaun00
AG
FJ43
AgShaun00 said:

FJ43 said:

$SFL

nice setup. i know a few people i follow are big on tankers and they have taken a beaten. also pays a nice dividend
Third coast provided back some insight to the industry to be careful of which I know very little of that industry. It was on a long list pinged on my scanner set up last night and caught my eye. I took a little time to look at charts, volumes, etc. then some looking into he company and their position. The dividend is and has been good. Will it be a trade or longer hold for me not sure but probably should have known that before going in.

FWIW I didn't play many COVID plays. I am however looking for value company plays that were hit by it but could return back. For now I'm keeping an eye on it given what third coast said. I'll feel better if it closes above the 21 day.

AgShaun00
AG
FJ43 said:

AgShaun00 said:

FJ43 said:

$SFL

Third coast provided back some insight to the industry to be careful of which I know very little of that industry. It was on a long list pinged on my scanner set up last night and caught my eye. I took a little time to look at charts, volumes, etc. then some looking into he company and their position. The dividend is and has been good. Will it be a trade or longer hold for me not sure but probably should have known that before going in.

FWIW I didn't play many COVID plays. I am however looking for value company plays that were hit by it but could return back. For now I'm keeping an eye on it given what third coast said. I'll feel better if it closes above the 21 day.
Kuppy has a newsletter and has a hedge fund. He is big into tankers. I missed last year when made told about them and took them off my radar. I am sure the flood gates of chyna will be open soon if biden gets in.

risk/reward setup looks good. I am in.
Spaceship
AG
AgShaun00 said:

$50,000 minimum investment which is too rich for my blood but signals further adoption of Bitcoin into the mainstream
AgShaun00
AG
Spaceship said:

AgShaun00 said:

$50,000 minimum investment which is too rich for my blood but signals further adoption of Bitcoin into the mainstream
exactly. This will be a big catalyst for this year and other many other companies. Raoul Pal is big into crypto and his real vision podcast are great.
backintexas2013
AG
Anybody going net free on GILD?
trip98
AG
ASO question
sitting on1/15 call bought at $1.75. Trying to decide to just sell it for some profit or exercise.
not sure I want to tie up $2k this early in the year with COVID increasing as I was only biting off pieces here and there to preserve some cash.
but I do believe in ASO (heck my Christmas shopping there should be good for $0.01 EPS!!) and wouldn't be surprised to see it around $25 this year and in a couple of years even more so if they expand their footprint.

any thoughts?
AgEng06
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Thought about it, but I would have to sell 3/4 of my calls to do it (I didn't average down like I should have). Can't decide how I want to handle it.
AgCPA95
AG
AgEng06 said:

backintexas2013 said:

Thought about it, but I would have to sell 3/4 of my calls to do it (I didn't average down like I should have). Can't decide how I want to handle it.
Same boat here
FJ43

Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
OutlawAG04 said:

FUBO is an interesting one. I exited after hitting 100% plus return back when it was in the mid $50s. It seems like there is still more room for consolidation, but I have been looking at selling some puts to get a lower entry and premium. I do think this will trace back to the $50s at some point this year.
I am trying to figure it out too.
E
AG
AgCPA95 said:

AgEng06 said:

backintexas2013 said:

Same boat here

I gotta get over $2 to get net free
Pignorant
AG
FJ43
Pignorant said:

Why do I think this will cause a volume spike by TexAgs traders?

0708aggie
AG
Anyone looking at swing trading QS?
FJ43
$WWR - If you were so inclined you could buy $WWR for $5.19 share now. Sell the Jan 7.50 covered calls for $0.20-$0.25. Get called away for 50% profit in 10 days or cost basis below $5 then rinse and repeat on selling calls again.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
anybody know why ETHE is taking it in the shorts?
wmitchell
AG
Asked OA on twitter (and he said he is looking) but interested to hear others thoughts - if this is a good target and mostly in Q3 - why not Aug 7.5C? Currently trading around 1.75

I realize that would be a 9.25 breakeven
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
also, for $SNDL, opportunity to sell the July 1C for more than $0.20. My basis on the shares is $0.17 after the last go round, so the absolute worst I can do is have a 5 bagger or have completely free shares.
trip98
AG
FJ43 said:

$WWR - If you were so inclined you could buy $WWR for $5.19 share now. Sell the Jan 7.50 covered calls for $0.20-$0.25. Get called away for 50% profit in 10 days or cost basis below $5 then rinse and repeat on selling calls again.
I've been watching for a while. Shoulda pulled trigger sub $4.70.
I was thinking of doing similar except selling Feb $10 and $12.50 calls. If called away that's BIG return. If not, lower cost.
in addition thinking of selling cash secured $5 Put for February to either pocket around $1-$1.15 or cost basis sub $4.
wmitchell
AG
OA (not sure how to post an image) response:

Someone must be watching as bid moved to $1.90. $1.75 would be decent. I wouldn't chase above when you can own shares versus what is a $9.25 effective share price.

You'd need the breakout to come by March.
FJ43
trip98 said:

FJ43 said:

I've been watching for a while. Shoulda pulled trigger sub $4.70.
I was thinking of doing similar except selling Feb $10 and $12.50 calls. If called away that's BIG return. If not, lower cost.
in addition thinking of selling cash secured $5 Put for February to either pocket around $1-$1.15 or cost basis sub $4.
I have a bunch of shares and have sold Feb 12.50s on a bunch and just did the above on new shares I just bought. I also sold Feb $5 puts for a $1.40 the other day. Was going to sell more puts but decided to acquire the shares and sell near date calls.

I plan to strategically milk this one for more shares, a lower cost basis or free money.

cmk10
AG
anyone buying any TNXP lately?
tlepoC
AG
ZOM sure is moving.
Monywolf
I wouldn't invest in anything Scaramucci is associated with.
Cartographer
SNDL waking up for anyone that got in a while back.
Brewmaster
AG
OutlawAG04 said:

agree on 50+ retrace. I was out this morning on it completely, and am now eyeing around $20 to buy back in. I'm not falling for this end of day "reversal look". The shorts do this every day. If I'm right, it should be near a nice buying opp.
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

OutlawAG04 said:

agree on 50+ retrace. I was out this morning on it completely, and am now eyeing around $20 to buy back in. I'm not falling for this end of day "reversal look". The shorts do this every day. If I'm right, it should be near a nice buying opp.
Weed waking up on the senate runoff.
McGibblets
AG
Anyone trimming ZOM positions today? I already sold a few shares a week or two ago, but wondering if I should seek some on the CEO news or just sit tight and wait until closer to launch
AgShaun00
AG
Monywolf said:

I wouldn't invest in anything Scaramucci is associated with.
i am not with him. It was more of highlighting funds are know heavy in crypto. I will handle my own crypto
First Page Last Page
Page 2676 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.