Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,026,499 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ProgN
Mostly Foggy Recollection
How long do you want to ignore this user?
bmks270 said:

third coast.. said:

china and america are headed for some serious beef. There was a lot of CCP propaganda on tv here in singapore last night and a bunch of it pretty blatantly anti american.

China will buy off the democrats, there won't be any beef.

China is asshoe

Bitcoin 34k
Post removed:
by user
bmks270
AG
third coast.. said:

Maybe not beef in the traditional sense, but they are gunning for us.
I agree completely.
Fireman
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Bitcoin flirting with $34K
Bitcoin headed to six figures. It will be a millionaire maker if you are able to buy, put in cold storage, and forget about it for a couple of years. The ultimate SHBM# during the plandemic dip in March and April last year.
Hendrix
AG
It was a long few weeks but I went net free on a good slug of BTC this morning at 34. Never thought it would happen that quick.
E
AG
This should help push NIO back over $50

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nio-inc-provides-december-fourth-080000278.html
CPDAggie10
AG
Ethereum taking off now.
jbeck3487
AG
txaggie_08 said:

What's the play with Bitcoin? I've never really researched it because I always thought it was a fad destined to crash. Is it now being traded similar to gold? A hedge against the value of a dollar?

Where do analysts really see Bitcoin getting to? $100k?

I just know nothing about block chain and how there's real value there. I wonder/fear if a lot of investors are the same.

There's a great podcast episode about the future of BTC.

The Investors Podcast
Episode 333. BTC005: Bitcoin and Michael Saylor

It is long (2.5 hours) but worth it IMO. It starts slow about inflation (misconceptions) but finishes strong on what could happen with BTC. 100k+ Maybe in 2021
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am keeping an eye on CRK, this has signs of a bottom reversal on the daily, not yet on the weekly. I think 2021 will be a good year for energy stocks.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$HOME small big box retailer going through digital transformation; major 2020 growth. Weekly and daily squeeze. Will buy some shares.

gougler08
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I am keeping an eye on CRK, this has signs of a bottom reversal on the daily, not yet on the weekly. I think 2021 will be a good year for energy stocks.

I like that chart a lot, good find
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$FB Weekly + Daily squeeze. Target $290+, will enter small now, bigger at $278

BrokeAssAggie
gougler08 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

I like that chart a lot, good find

FYI, they are pretty much a pure play natural gas operating in the Hayensvile
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$NVDA Weekly + Daily squeeze. Look how tight this thing is. Need to see volume return, but I think if you go with further dated calls, this is a pretty easy entry. High conviction for me above $535, target 1 $550, target 2 $600.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$CHTR Weekly + Daily squeeze. Potential new ATH play.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Pandemic is over, get your fat on at the golden arches. I went to get a McRib the other day and there was a 15 deep drive through line at 2pm. $MCD daily and weekly squeeze. Entry for me above $217, target $230

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
$KO Coca Cola is going to quietly take out the pre-pandemic highs. Daily/Weekly squeeze. About to fire long from the looks of it. Recent volume has been pretty good. Maybe Warren Buffet will be proud of me.

E
AG
Great charts! Thanks for posting them

Eying any options on Coke or McDonalds?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
E said:

Great charts! Thanks for posting them

Eying any options on Coke or McDonalds?
I will buy share and consider premium eating plays as well.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Last one. Earnings are end of Jan. Weekly squeeze has still not fired on $AMZN, but the breakout is holding.

bone.
AG
hey all, love this thread, thanks to all who put in the time and effort to educate! personally, i've added writing cash-covered puts and selling covered calls to my toolset. now trying to learn how to identify potential entrance points on long equity purchases based on volumes.

can i get a little help with regards to $FVRR? i'm not understanding the doji volume bar just after the close on Thursday when looking at the 1m chart below. when i look at the 5m chart below, that volume bar goes red and i'm not sure why. also, the minute prior is a good size lot relative to the rest of the week on the 1m, but when looking at the 5m chart, the lot sizes right at close on Thursday are only incrementally larger than the opening lots sold on Monday.

i'm wondering is this just indicating further support for the $191 mark or is it a potential indicator of a run? or perhaps it's meaningless because of the end of year selling? thoughts?

FJ43
$SFL

Anyone have a line on this one? I am not entering this one now but have it on my watch list. Not in tune with the industry but bet someone here is.

Hit at start of COVID but hard for me to ignore the volume the past month with more than double the previous 8 months. Coming off long term low and would like to see support back to $8 range. Was running in the $14-15 range pre COVID. If it regains the 21 day I may begin a starter position and manage with a stop. Or...May 7.50s at B/A of .25/.35 Risk/reward may be worth a play for me if it does.

SFL Corporation
Tankers/Dry Bulk,/Liners/Offshore
Profitable
$200M+ Cash
60+ QTRs dividend payments. Dividend for 2020 will be about $0.80 share. Previous years north of $1.40 share.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

AgEE10
AG
$TWTR

Looks like a pennant forming on the daily. There's a lot of OI on the 55C for 1/15 and 1/22. Thoughts?

Will likely look at entering some options if it builds over 54.50-55.
backintexas2013
AG
Interesting you can get August 7.50c for about $.40. Seems low given its history.
FJ43
backintexas2013 said:

Interesting you can get August 7.50c for about $.40. Seems low given its history.
Don't think sinking ship but may sail back up. Pun intended. What I would prefer to see if it form a double bottom off of about $5.86 as bottom support from about 10 days ago and try and grab an entry there. But maybe it is heading back up.

The dividend alone is intriguing to me with a $6.30 share price.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Dan Scott
AG
If any election chaos occurs that moves the market, it's this week
McInnis 03
AG
Ethereum at $1k. Sheesh
Brewmaster
AG
Dan Scott said:

I think the 6th will have some fireworks, but it won't move the markets IMO. If it flips back to Trump, we already had 4 years of Trump and know what to expect. I wouldn't be long any Solar stocks though.

I think the real pullback is in a month or 2 when/ if politicians get arrested, and it needs to be big names, not sec of states.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Looking at grabbing some GM 1/15 44s in the morning.
ProgN
Dan Scott said:

Correct, dems steal the senate, I'd be on alert for a sell off. JMO
McInnis 03
AG
Post removed:
by user
gougler08
AG
Communism
AgCPA95
AG
third coast.. said:

i cant speak to that stock in particular, but i and everyone else i know in the industry, stays far far away from shipping stocks. There are SO MANY shell games in shipping and so much craziness in the industry that i just dont trust anyone or anything in the industry. Even the big players like Maersk are rife with issues. Just my opinion and some insight from what i have seen and heard globetrotting over the last decade.

Any knowledge of $EXPD? I held some at one time and believe their are just freight consolidation and forwarding so asset light. They seemed to be very conservative and prob something suited for a long-term safer hold.
First Page Last Page
Page 2672 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.