Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,025,209 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by ProgN
Spaceship
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

What are you all's plans for BTC? I'm up 70% right now and it has been parabolic, pullback seems necessary. Anyone selling and looking to rebuy lower?

Keep in mind you pay cap gains if you sell or transact with it.
AgShaun00
AG

What are you all's plans for BTC? I'm up 70% right now and it has been parabolic, pullback seems necessary. Anyone selling and looking to rebuy lower?
If you don't need to sell I would hold. Too hard to time. Gbtc I am up more than double and haven't gone net free and probably won't for while.
Rice and Fries

Going for net free man. Gonna use the original to pay for home foundation work. Officially debt free besides the mortgage. So happy. Been a journey to get here.
Rice and Fries
BTC steadily hiking to $33K
tramaro1
AG
McInnis 03 said:

NRD09 said:

You're in galveston right? I'm in galveston atm. How about i drink your bourbon, we talk watches and stonks, something something, profit!

McInnis and I live in Galveston County

This made me LOL!
Beerosch
AG
At the risk of sounding like a BTC newb...what's the best way to buy some?
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Beerosch said:

Gemini, Coinbase then there are avenues like GBTC, Robinhood and others where you can buy paper
sts7049
AG
create an account on one of the exchanges - coinbase or gemini are very easy to use. then load some money into the account and make a buy.
FJ43

Didn't get in on this. Regretting it now. May see if a pullback. Mancini seems to be posting about basing or resistance at 33k.

Thoughts ?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Beerosch
AG
Thanks guys
Decay
AG
FJ43 said:

Didn't get in on this. Regretting it now. May see if a pullback. Mancini seems to be posting about basing or resistance at 33k.

Thoughts ?

Unless something shakes up investments, I think people are spending their stimulus checks on this. No real big endpoint in that case, just a general upward swing. Look for dips of profit taking? If you're not familiar with crypto beware it moves fast 24/7.
txaggie_08
AG
What's the play with Bitcoin? I've never really researched it because I always thought it was a fad destined to crash. Is it now being traded similar to gold? A hedge against the value of a dollar?

Where do analysts really see Bitcoin getting to? $100k?

I just know nothing about block chain and how there's real value there. I wonder/fear if a lot of investors are the same.
FJ43
Decay said:

FJ43 said:

Thoughts ?

Unless something shakes up investments, I think people are spending their stimulus checks on this. No real big endpoint in that case, just a general upward swing. Look for dips of profit taking? If you're not familiar with crypto beware it moves fast 24/7.

Thanks. Hadn't dug into it all as of yet.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

badharambe
AG
badharambe said:

SWBI today finally gaining traction. 10% and im going to be very patient here.

Imagine not owning SWBI

McInnis 03
AG
Beerosch said:

Paypal

You can buy btc, eth, btc cash, and litecoin
Fightin_Aggie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Beerosch said:

Paypal

I bought through gbtc (ticker symbol bitcoin etf/invs trust)
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
McInnis 03
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

McInnis 03 said:

Beerosch said:

Paypal

I bought through gbtc (ticker symbol bitcoin etf/invs trust)

I have that too, but you can actually buy bitcoin and the ones I mentioned in paypal now.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Going for net free man. Gonna use the original to pay for home foundation work. Officially debt free besides the mortgage. So happy. Been a journey to get here.

Congratulations and well done!!
Post removed:
by user
cisgenderedAggie
third coast.. said:

Can someone tell me what this chart is telling you? I see the obvious support but what does that trend line on top tell you? I appreciate any insight. this is a 10d chart with 15 minute candles, which seem effectively impossible to read.

Also, i see a lot of charts posted here, and messing with trader pro im trying to get the charts set up so the information is readily visible, whether i can interpret it or not. What are the settings yall use?

Cartographer

Not sure if that will work but, I see a stock I would not trade but, in that time frame the box is where people are buying/defending that area. Now that it is breached down maybe you start to see another trend form lower.

If it responds positively, then the break out of the box would get you each of those lines up, slowly if at all.

Break of that 9.05 area would send it to 9.13/15 pretty fast IMO.

I use a ton of indicators. You don't want to see my charts. I will share but I rock the spaghetti bowl.
Ragoo
AG
I wouldn't look at Ford until 8.5 or so. Maybe set an alert for 8.55.

Doesn't move enough for me.
FJ43
Ragoo said:

I wouldn't look at Ford until 8.5 or so. Maybe set an alert for 8.55.

Doesn't move enough for me.

I've made good money off of Ford the past few months but not trading it at the moment. I keep it on watch.

Post removed:
by user
Spaceship
AG
Anyone in, or watching, LI - the Chinese EV company? Their numbers reported this weekend are major increases and may get some run.
Post removed:
by user
JAggie2007
AG
BTC, TSLA, or JMBX(Jimbo Bucks), what appreciates the most this year?

Love this thread and all of you in it. Here's to a great 2021 and how bet those FIghtin Texas Aggie Orange Bowl Champs!!!!!! Whoop!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Spaceship said:

Anyone in, or watching, LI - the Chinese EV company? Their numbers reported this weekend are major increases and may get some run.

Own shares. Been selling premium rich $35C against it
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Need to see volume. Lower highs and lower lows. No clean pattern. Do not trade.
Cartographer
So to start I have no idea what your objectives are with your investments so I do not mean to presume. I will suppose that you have a short term bias (6 months) for the sake of this simple chart.

Chart is Weekly 3 Years.

This is crude but I think this is really simple from here.

If it continues to decline which, I think is not likely given the volume is declining with the move down, I would buy CC's on my shares a month out expecting it to move down. Then you watch to see if it breaks that 7.25 ish level. If it holds, you could then sell puts as it moves away from that line to retest that 9.50 level.

That will be a big one for the major holders as it will likely break and hold over the 200 average. Next stop 10.50's IMO.

I can't tell you what you should do but, I think your idea of selling CC's might only be as good as that 9.50 level. Which should be major resistance.

Good luck.
Post removed:
by user
Cartographer
Yes sorry. Mis-typed the buy vs sell.

Post removed:
by user
Rice and Fries
Bitcoin flirting with $34K
bmks270
AG
third coast.. said:

china and america are headed for some serious beef. There was a lot of CCP propaganda on tv here in singapore last night and a bunch of it pretty blatantly anti american.

China will buy off the democrats, there won't be any beef.
First Page Last Page
Page 2671 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.