Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,031,769 Views | 231622 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by Talon2DSO
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oldarmy1 said:

I sold a load of Jan $25 XL naked Puts
OA what premium did you get?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Ragoo
AG
FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

i sold the 25/15 put spread for 3.60
Used half to buy the 25/35 call spread at 1.80.
TexasAg2017
AG
On CIDM we are looking to accumulate around the .60 mark work towards a net free position much like we did on ONTX?
FJ43
TexasAg2017 said:

On CIDM we are looking to accumulate around the .60 mark work towards a net free position much like we did on ONTX?
Yep. Initial entry was higher for me than current price and have been loading up at 60ish. My average is now about .62
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

McInnis 03
AG
IPOC (SPAC) merger completes on Jan 8th I believe, may be worth it to buy a few IPOC 20/25/30 call fly's for Jan 15. They're about .50 You could always take this down to 15/20/25 if you prefer but it'll be more expensive.
BrokeAssAggie
Back to green on those GILD 60's
TexasAg2017
AG
I'm around .61 but I'm looking to pick up more.
FJ43
TexasAg2017 said:

I'm around .61 but I'm looking to pick up more.
Same on more. I'll pick up one more batch at .60ish (if it gets there) then after that will be low 50s before I add again.

backintexas2013
AG
ENG up to $3.20.
oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Average $4.31
FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

I sold a group at $.98 right at the close area that I bought at and below .70. Lowered my cost basis on majority to less than $1.00 now.

FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Average $4.31
Thanks! Sold some of same date/strike at $3.90 vs. adding shares. If I get assigned still lower than my entry shares this morning.

oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Huge lesson on why you trade out on options at key levels versus short.

Of course if I had said "Ya know a $372 cheap expiring SPY call here at $$0.33 is a decent lotto" you guys would be popping some serious corks. I was so close to doing so and all heck broke loose. Those hit $2.69!
oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

I sold a group at $.98 right at the close area that I bought at and below .70. Lowered my cost basis on majority to less than $1.00 now.
Nice
oldarmy1
AG
Hmmm Why would anyone buy over 1500 Jan 4th $364 Put
oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

TexasAg2017 said:

Yep. Initial entry was higher for me than current price and have been loading up at 60ish. My average is now about .62
Yes...until that is lost (other than a flash below) it is right on the 50 DMA and might set up as a hard base.
oldarmy1
AG
Someone post the GILD trade. What was entry. What is the target price.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

Someone post the GILD trade. What was entry. What is the target price.
Original entry was $1.32 and target on tier 1 sell $2.60

Mostly Foggy Recollection
Look at that short squeeze on GILD. Beautiful!

I entered at 1.2 and averaged down to .53. I have 1200 contracts left that I'm riding
FJ43
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

I entered at 1.2 and averaged down to .53. I have 1200 contracts left that I'm riding
Love the number "12 hundred"

chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
I'm averaged in at .82 on GILD. Would be thrilled to exit at $2.60 for a triple! Am I using that terminology correctlylol.
My 2021 will start off big if I can cash out at 2.6.

Wouldn't mind starting off the first week or 2 of January up a few hundred grand.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Nice work everyone. Looks like everyone is benefiting from this board quite nicely. Funny thing is, for so many years I told myself I was wasting my time on Texags (and my wife agreed) and now I've actually made all my years of membership fees back + a few thousand percent.

Happy New Years to you all, and thank you for your guidance, help, mentorship, and support!

Oh, and Gig 'Em, BTHO NC!
Chef Elko
AG
Jeez y'all are playing with some big money
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
Not all of us. Mr. Recollection is in a league of his own on this one. And many of us hope he's right!
FJ43
Happy New Year everyone. While I am looking forward to 2021, I am truly thankful for the 2020 year and what everyone here that has chimed in has brought to all of us with laughs, the wisdom shared, held us accountable for and for all who have sought to advance their trading skills on this thread.

Be safe and let's make 2021 even better. I will lift a glass this evening to all of you and the 2021 year ahead.

I'm where I am because of Cathie Wood (over the last few years) and Tesla (2020!)
FJ43 said:

Happy New Year everyone. While I am looking forward to 2021, I am truly thankful for the 2020 year and what everyone here that has chimed in has brought to all of us with laughs, the wisdom shared, held us accountable for and for all who have sought to advance their trading skills on this thread.

Be safe and let's make 2021 even better. I will lift a glass this evening to all of you and the 2021 year ahead.

Cheers. This Blanton's is for you all!

BTHO UNC
McInnis 03
AG

You are my freaking hero. I had 100 and I couldn't stomach the red
cjo03
AG

FJ43 said:

BTHO UNC

And this one is for me!

Chef Elko
AG
He put it on the line and has been rewarded! I'll be cheering you guys on and hoping I can make a few dollar with my 4 calls haha
YNWA_AG
AG
cjo03 said:

FJ43 said:

BTHO UNC

And this one is for me!

You have phenomenal tastes.
FishrCoAg
AG
McInnis 03 said:

You are my freaking hero. I had 100 and I couldn't stomach the red

I still have all 6 of mine at .80!
Touchless
AG
Ohio State graduate?? Gross.
First Page Last Page
Page 2666 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.