Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,026,430 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ProgN
Engine10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The Bob Ross Channel Now Available As Free, Stand-Alone App On Roku Platform

$CIDM rocket time
FJ43
Engine10 said:

The Bob Ross Channel Now Available As Free, Stand-Alone App On Roku Platform

$CIDM rocket time
Perfect. I had some fills at $0.791 fill premarket. Just adding a little here and there.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
PENN is popping again.
McInnis 03
AG
chrisfield said:

PENN is popping again.
Another upgrade.
chaca5151
Question from a beginner - I have made pretty good money buying Roku. Do you take the money you invested into stock after it's doubled and pull it out? Or do you let it ride? In my head, it makes sense to cash out what you invested, and now you are playing with house money.

I haven't figured out what most of everyone talks about when referring to put's and cc's. I'm at the stage where I buy stock and trade stock. I'm not doing too bad with one account that's grown 80% and the other at 70%.
Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I have an amazing beautiful soul. Another might tell you I’m a cold-hearted a$$^ole. Believe them both. I don’t treat people badly. I treat them accordingly - unknown
Brewmaster
AG
WDC also upgraded...it seems to want to fill gap back to 60+ now.
Brewmaster
AG
chaca5151 said:

Question from a beginner - I have made pretty good money buying Roku. Do you take the money you invested into stock after it's doubled and pull it out? Or do you let it ride? In my head, it makes sense to cash out what you invested, and now you are playing with house money.

I haven't figured out what most of everyone talks about when referring to put's and cc's. I'm at the stage where I buy stock and trade stock. I'm not doing too bad with one account that's grown 80% and the other at 70%.

Bingo, this. You could sell half and go "net free" as you seem to have picked up on. Then if you still have 100 shares you can sell CC's on it.
KT 90
AG
chaca5151 said:

That would be OA's net free method. This is never a bad idea, taking some profits and going net free.

FJ43
chaca5151 said:

Many on here follow a 'Net Free' strategy by where if you pay $1 per share you sell half of your shares at $2 and keep half net free. Use that capital for the next one and rinse and repeat. Never a bad move to be net free.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Engine10
AG
This ii s entirely up to each of our own risk tolerance. If you're ok watching it swing back and forth, maybe still growing long term, let it ride! Others will sell some to at least get back their original investment so at minimum it's a no loss trade.
chaca5151
Thanks, everyone! I'll continue to do that until I feel confident enough to start selling CC's on it. Still learning and loving it.
Not everyone gets the same version of me. One person might tell you I have an amazing beautiful soul. Another might tell you I’m a cold-hearted a$$^ole. Believe them both. I don’t treat people badly. I treat them accordingly - unknown
Running with the Bulls
$ONTX over $0.40
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
ONTX at .40!
McKinney Ag69
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

ONTX at .40!
Think it's going to retrace back to .35, or keep running since it broke resistance?
gougler08
AG
She's going so far
FJ43
Challenger 17 said:

ONTX at .40!
Think it's going to retrace back to .35, or keep running since it broke resistance?
Can't say I won't peek but I am not planning on touching it until it gets back to $1. Someday.

BrokeAssAggie
Challenger 17 said:

ONTX at .40!
She's running!
AgCPA95
AG

ONTX at .40!
This lightened my load at .40 so net-free position established! Now run!
gougler08
AG
CYBR looks like it wants to close the gap at $137 before the end of the year
FJ43
$NXTD
Bought back my covered calls on that flash down at the open for less than half of what I sold them for yesterday. Will resell them again shortly. At least that is my plan.

chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
I need AMD to get right with Jesus
McInnis 03
AG
SONO running a bit
TSLA ran quite a bit, was in on a mar 650c, sold the mar 680c for a small credit and now net free on the 30-wide spread.
Watching SKLZ for more run today (formerly FEAC)
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Congrats to those of you that accumulated ONTX at .22-.24. SMART move.

Man, if you can accurately identify these strong accumulation plays based on them having been oversold you can make a fortune .
cgh1999
AG
Up 200% on my Kohls calls. With JC Penney on the ropes, Kohls is my bet to win the retail battles in the reopening. I'm on set #2 of options on Kohl's. Run baby, run!!
tlepoC
AG
chrisfield said:

Ideally, it shoots down to about 95.88 and the skyrockets to 102ish by noon.

If we are asking for things...
ProgN
chrisfield said:

McInnis 03
AG
Watch LGVW, huge run a month ago, volume decreasing ever since. Taking off this AM
AgShaun00
AG
is the plan to sell half of ontx at .40, and then reload at .30?
tlepoC
AG
tlepoC said:

chrisfield said:

Ideally, it shoots down to about 95.88 and the skyrockets to 102ish by noon.

If we are asking for things...
Step 1 complete.

Step 2 commence

$AMD
Running with the Bulls
$MGNI north of $21... It has been consolidating in that new range after that big run from $10.
kylewhitener
OA said this yesterday on ONTX for those that missed it.

zag213004
AG
What's target on plug?
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Averaged down big time on GILD 60s

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
some fool assigned me on 10 $370 SPY calls. LOL.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
$30,000 Millionaire said:

some fool assigned me on 10 $370 SPY calls. LOL.

Love me some morning drinkers!
First Page Last Page
Page 2603 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.