Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,031,818 Views | 231622 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by Talon2DSO
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

gigemJTH12
AG
are our 12/31 calls not far out enough?
ClutchCityAg
PENN 12/31 90 calls approaching 4.00 target
Let it ride
wanderer
may be able to go net free on the PENN 12/31 90 calls OA called out yesterday.

OA stated a target of $4.35, currently sitting at $4.00 (net free would be $4.60 to sell 1/2)
wanderer
you were quicker than me
BrokeAssAggie
ClutchCityAg said:

PENN 12/31 90 calls approaching 4.00 target
Just cashed out at $4.05

krosch11
AG
Achieved! net free to let the runners go
wanderer
There was a $4.4M buy on PENN 1/15 85c, driving things up.
george1992
wanderer said:

you were quicker than me
gigemJTH12
AG
Ranger called for Thursday to be the day for $BB. Wonder if he still feels that way. not a whole lot of chatter.
krosch11
JAggie2007
AG
Of course ONTX does this the day I decide to trim some for the NIO call.
McInnis 03
AG

jwhitlock3
Sold PENN at the $4.35 target, solid return for 24 hours! Will be donating some more to the latest gofundme link this evening, thanks OA!
TxAG#2011
AMD taking the entire day to get back to the open. If there's another gap down tomorrow I'm gonna scream
McInnis 03
AG
Formidable green daily candle for AMZN. Hoping that it's a day-1 of a 4-day run.
Brewmaster
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

are our 12/31 calls not far out enough?
$NIO - I think that's plenty of time. I have some 12/24's too.
FJ43
Think there was some profit taking today?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

spud1910
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Love that I made good coin on MARA, hate that I sold it in the 6s. Geez up over 8 now.
gunan01
AG
options noob here. Can someone explain to me why our NIO 12/31 45 call didn't pop more today? NIO stock was up $1.17, but our call was only up $0.275. I would have expected a much more synchronous rise since we are close to the strike price.
Mostly Foggy Recollection
I think we get to 17 handle on bitcoin then up to 25k on follow

1/15 $30 puts super cheap on BLOK, and looking at May on some calls
McInnis 03
AG
Roku distributing hbo max
Esteban du Plantier
AG
gunan01 said:

options noob here. Can someone explain to me why our NIO 12/31 45 call didn't pop more today? NIO stock was up $1.17, but our call was only up $0.275. I would have expected a much more synchronous rise since we are close to the strike price.

Delta is near 50, so option should move half as much as the stock, but that's assuming implied volatility is stable. Underlying can rise, but if implied volatility drops, option price can actually go down, this is called iv crush.
wanderer
McInnis 03 said:

Dang! I had quite a few different 12/18 call spreads that got stopped out earlier this week on the drop. Will be interesting to see what the remaining ones do.
McInnis 03
AG
wanderer said:

McInnis 03 said:

Dang! I had quite a few different 12/18 call spreads that got stopped out earlier this week on the drop. Will be interesting to see what the remaining ones do.
AH $336
E
AG

Slappy007
AG
McInnis 03 said:

wanderer said:

McInnis 03 said:

AH $336
Come on $350
backintexas2013
AG
BTC over $21,000.
jwhitlock3
Does anyone know how to add notes in Fidelity? Looking online and I can't find anything, but I'd like to label these shares I have as "net free". I can't see anything in either the web interface or ActiveTraderPro. Sounds kinda silly and I can keep a note in my spreadsheets but I'll add more shares on future dips and it would be nice to denote certain lots.
HoustonAg2014
AG
I'll take loser of the day medal. I sold calls on Roku as I do most Wednesdays at $350 strike for Friday...

That's not all!

I sold 1,000 shares in my personal account that I day trade in because I am leveraged and have not wanted to hold over night this week. I lost out of $13k at this moment still going up... This warrants the gif of the guy jumping out the window of his office building.
BrokeAssAggie
jwhitlock3 said:

Does anyone know how to add notes in Fidelity? Looking online and I can't find anything, but I'd like to label these shares I have as "net free". I can't see anything in either the web interface or ActiveTraderPro. Sounds kinda silly and I can keep a note in my spreadsheets but I'll add more shares on future dips and it would be nice to denote certain lots.
In ATP click on the little "+" under the "Notebook" column. I use to to add my target for options, mostly.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

Create a new account and transfer your net free shares to that account. I have multiple accounts with Fidelity and one with TD.

For Fidelity, I have a managed account that they manage for me, I have a short term / swing account, I opened a net free account to move shares into, and I have a miscellaneous account where things like RSUs land.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

I'll take loser of the day medal. I sold calls on Roku as I do most Wednesdays at $350 strike for Friday...

That's not all!

I sold 1,000 shares in my personal account that I day trade in because I am leveraged and have not wanted to hold over night this week. I lost out of $13k at this moment still going up... This warrants the gif of the guy jumping out the window of his office building.
We have all been there. Hang in there, the sun will rise tomorrow and there will be more opportunities.
jwhitlock3
I didn't have the notebook column added, that helped a lot, thanks!
First Page Last Page
Page 2594 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.