Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,038,263 Views | 231641 Replies | Last: 19 min ago by ProgN
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McInnis 03 said:

AMZN is getting a lot of run this morning on this idea of them opening up a telehealth business. Could this be the catalyst, finally?
Next you will just ask Alexa to schedule or have a Telehealth Dr. call you for a virtual appointment. They will own the world....
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

wanderer
Hard to sit on my hands until March with MARA, but it might be the best thing to do.

Options:
  • I could roll to a higher strike price in March, but don't think I want to pay to do that.
  • I could roll to June '21 CCs and receive more premium
  • Nothing?
ProgN
I'm at the gym, what's the news driving MARA?

TIA
backintexas2013
AG
BTC over $20,000
McInnis 03
AG
BTC broke $20K Riot is up 7% too
Ragoo
AG
wanderer said:

Hard to sit on my hands until March with MARA, but it might be the best thing to do.

Options:
  • I could roll to a higher strike price in March, but don't think I want to pay to do that.
  • Nothing?

I rolled to June 10s
ProgN
Thx guys
jwhitlock3
Just went net free on a chunk of MARA I bought at 4.12 just 3 weeks ago, that's wild. On another note, Fidelity doesn't seem to support a good til canceled order that's valid for both standard and extended hours. To make the trade I had to be sitting here and catch it, so I will be moving my account. Heck of a way to start Hump day though, get some NIO and PENN action and I'll be happy happy!
Ranger222
AG
Ragoo said:

Ranger222 said:

Anyone here use Tradytics? Just heard of them this past week and have been looking into their website this morning. Its an AI-driven trading platform. Has option flow and suggests trades based on AI. Also swing trades as well. $50 / month for their pro service. Thinking about giving them a try and potentially switching from CheddarFlow. I love CheddarFlow, but if I can get option flow + more for cheaper, its a pretty easy switch for me. I've always thought CheddarFlow lacked a bit for the price they ask for.

if you end up signing up, please use my referral code -- https://www.tradytics.com/?ref_link=LMY9do2vNCxX

[url=https://www.tradytics.com/?ref_link=LMY9do2vNCxX][/url]some of their videos are pretty good for learning either way --
following up here. Did you get this set up?

Sorry, didn't get a chance to revisit this thread yesterday.

Yes, I have been using it since Monday. Overall I like it, but their live options flow is not as clean as Cheddarflow. It works and is real time, but Cheddarflow has some better sorting features that I tend to use and its easier to look at individual stocks it seems. Maybe its just me trying to get used to a different site and I'll get the hang of it over time. Some of their other features are nice. Their options trade AI is pretty cool and I've taken a couple trades off it, but it basically just calls out large volume or stocks that are seeing large call over put volume which is not anything special.

Still looking at some of the other features -- haven't explored everything yet so there is more than just options, they do suggest stock swing trades as well.
khaos288
AG
Found Mcinnis' sock over on the signing day thread

Ranger222
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Ranger222 said:

Some stocks to do your own DD on....i would purchase actual stock on these, no options

NNDM -- Ark favorite

BB -- get ready for Thursday

VLDR -- LIDAR for self driving, robotics

You could go options on this one if you wanted -- AMBA
question...are these long term? I have bought a couple stocks you suggested before but never know if I should exit when they make money. BEAM for example.

also, what is Ark?

thanks as always

long term. My strategy for things I like long term is to buy and hold a core position, and then trade around swings and chart patterns to make a little money while the larger story plays out. Both could be short term swings as well. Hope you still have some BEAM.

Ark = ARK Invest Fund headed by Cathie Wood. Their performance is off the charts and focused on growth and innovation stocks.
ProgN
gigemJTH12
AG
thank you! Still Holding BEAM
McInnis 03
AG
HA! We like that guy.
McInnis 03
AG
He gets way more stars than you.
Running with the Bulls
$MGNI approaching support around the $18 level. I think OA said he likes rebuys in the $17.50 area.
Touchless
AG
Woah, what happened there? My account went from being up 2% today to down 1.5%.
krosch11
AG
FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

AMZN is getting a lot of run this morning on this idea of them opening up a telehealth business. Could this be the catalyst, finally?
Next you will just ask Alexa to schedule or have a Telehealth Dr. call you for a virtual appointment. They will own the world....
Just wait until your prime membership is 5K a year but comes with full health coverage in their network
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Hindenburg just blasted $LOOP. Model T on watch. $8 target?
Now at $8.32. I love Hindenburg.
canagian
AG
Ragoo said:

wanderer said:

Options:
  • Nothing?

I rolled to June 10s
Same.
Charlie Conway
krosch11 said:

FJ43 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Just wait until your prime membership is 5K a year but comes with full health coverage in their network
Alexa will analyze your voice and notice your coughing, then accordingly lock all your smart door locks and quarantine you against your will.
Ajollyag
Any thoughts on TLRY and APHA? Talks of a merger.
tramaro1
AG
I hate myself, sold my AMZN calls for a loss yesterday, only for it to double today....ahhhh
CheladaAg
AG
TDOC getting hit with the AMZN healthcare news
Baby Billy
AG
Is anybody adding to WWR? Around $4.50 now
Touchless
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
c'mon $TSLA
cptthunder
ehrmantraut said:

Is anybody adding to WWR? Around $4.50 now
We are at the resistance level from back in mid Oct.- Mid Nov. so this could be a test now to see if its turned into support
Im gonna wait and see how it plays out
CW2011
AG
WWR

Added this morning. Avg at 4.59 now.
ClutchCityAg
PENN got me with the headfake.. shouldve sold
Let it ride
Mister Cooper
AG
Huge
BrokeAssAggie
ClutchCityAg said:

PENN got me with the headfake.. shouldve sold
Still got 2 weeks on the calls
gigemJTH12
AG
$BB taking another dive
McInnis 03
AG
Shakeout before stimulus breakout?
krosch11
AG
Sure feels like it
First Page Last Page
Page 2591 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.