Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,027,945 Views | 231616 Replies | Last: 7 hrs ago by ProgN
AgShaun00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
bought 8 jan 12.5 puts. still a believe in the fraud. if this stock bets loses, we are all screwed
cptthunder
cptthunder said:

HIMX
This went on a tear in Nov and now has been consolidating for the last 2 weeks and looks like it could go again on any volume
Ive gone with some Jan 8C thinking it could still consolidate for some time but pop hard again

Any thoughts?

Anyone jump in? Shes a ripping!!
Im not great at the charting thing but it looks like if this can break the $7.50 resistance then the next stop would be around $8.75
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
AMD trying to break $98!
backintexas2013
AG
AgShaun00 said:

bought 8 jan 12.5 puts. still a believe in the fraud. if this stock bets loses, we are all screwed

Which stock?
AgShaun00
AG
backintexas2013 said:

AgShaun00 said:

Which stock?
swi solar winds that FBI raided yesterday in austin
cmk10
AG
Are we still hoping/thinking Sundial gets back into the .70s soon?
McInnis 03
AG
Apple woke up. 127 on deck
EngrAg14
AG
DE just formed a from 12/2 to now.
Cup peak at 260.5ish
Bottom at 250.5

I would plan for a short pull back to 256~7 (if that) before it pushes higher to test 265 then onto 270.
I think DE finishes 2020 at $275 and is easily a 300 dollar stock by May '21
gigemJTH12
AG
$BB having a rough morning
McInnis 03
AG
Barty advised me (that should be a warning right there) that @PharmD on twitter has been stating his single largest holding is PAVM and is accumulating here. It's cheap and if you want a bio play it could be one worth spending a few hundred on. It's in a bit of a box and it's on the low side so now is the time to attack.
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Apple woke up. 127 on deck
Yay. That's my biggest retirement holding. I don't look at that account often, but just checked it.....nice.
Aggie1391
Question on stop vs. stop limit. I've tried to use stop limit before because i thought it sold either at your stop price, or at your limit price and I've always gotten an error message. Today, I set up a stop at 5.50 because I thought I wouldn't have time to watch the option. It executed 10 minutes later at 6.81. Is there any way to have it sell MUCH closer to my stop price?
Barty Dont Hedge
McInnis 03 said:

Barty advised me (that should be a warning right there) that @PharmD on twitter has been stating his single largest holding is PAVM and is accumulating here. It's cheap and if you want a bio play it could be one worth spending a few hundred on. It's in a bit of a box and it's on the low side so now is the time to attack.
Thanks for the Barty Disclaimer
Carlo4
AG
newb question. With AIV being delisted and down 85% (from 65 to 5 this year alone), is this worth a pickup for a bounce back or is this thing toast?
FJ43
Aggie1391 said:

Question on stop vs. stop limit. I've tried to use stop limit before because i thought it sold either at your stop price, or at your limit price and I've always gotten an error message. Today, I set up a stop at 5.50 because I thought I wouldn't have time to watch the option. It executed 10 minutes later at 6.81. Is there any way to have it sell MUCH closer to my stop price?
If you are using a system that has an activation price you'll need to set the activation price first, then your stop limit 2nd. Example would be to activate at $5.60 and Stop at $5.50. It sounds like you had an activation price around $6.81 and since your stop limit was $5.50 the shares were above that and triggered to sell.

A stop turns to a market order so will fill at best price.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Proposition Joe
ehrmantraut said:

2percent said:

Door dash is way over valued. Not enough profit to sustain that value in a market that will be shrinking in six months.

Door dash sucks ass. Very unprofessional experience every time I've dealt with them.

DoorDash doesn't hang it's hat on customer service, it's about the cheapest way to get your food delivered to your door.

I can't speak to it's stock value, but if I had to pick the food delivery platform most likely to survive/thrive, it's DoorDash.
wanderer
$WWR just keeps on dropping. All those sold $5 puts are gonna exercise.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

AMD $100 Dec 24th for $1.....I just have to do it
Went net free on these...I had a bunch so got my capital back.
Killin Me Smalls
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

we'll find out tomorrow. That would be amazingly cool, actually.

CWH making a nice move today...hope it runs hard again after this news breaks AH.
tamu2009
AG
Come on NIO. Keep chugging!
Mostly Foggy Recollection
Tempted to sell my NIO calls here but I know it has room to run past 43.54 here. It just bounced off of it, but we break north and we are off.
tramaro1
AG
$AMD
Should have sold weekly $100 calls at the open. Premium not acting right
cptthunder
cptthunder said:

cptthunder said:

HIMX
This went on a tear in Nov and now has been consolidating for the last 2 weeks and looks like it could go again on any volume
Ive gone with some Jan 8C thinking it could still consolidate for some time but pop hard again

Any thoughts?

Im not great at the charting thing but it looks like if this can break the $7.50 resistance then the next stop would be around $8.75
Model T completed right at ~$7.15 cleared to run now
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

AMD $100 Dec 24th for $1.....I just have to do it
Went net free on these...I had a bunch so got my capital back.
Sold my Jan 100c's (all were net free) and bought shares with the sale. Will hold until I'm 103 (whoop) and not look at them.
backintexas2013
AG
MBIO with a nice day going.
wanderer
FYI: If you've recently bought WWR for $5 or just above, you can sell 12/18 $5c for a quarter.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
wanderer said:

$WWR just keeps on dropping. All those sold $5 puts are gonna exercise.

I've got Jan CSP's. I doubt I'll get the stock put on me this far out. I'll wait for a little more theta decay and then roll out another month or so. If I get assigned, then I'll sell CC/run the wheel.
McInnis 03
AG
AMZN may be chasing yesterday's gap at 3126, be mindful.
Brewmaster
AG
cptthunder said:

cptthunder said:

HIMX

Any thoughts?

I'm trying to get in, great find! grabbed a few, higher entry than I'd like, have a few more at a low entry (if they fill)

fyi, there was a massive order sitting on the bid at .25, not sure if he filled any though.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
CCL earnings friday before the bell, for all you gamblers out there...
E
AG
Dammit! I missed my exit on NIO... now to play the waiting game
Brewmaster
AG
WDC Feb 57.50's! it must cure something! they're buying it like crazy. I'm in
FJ43
E said:

Dammit! I missed my exit on NIO... now to play the waiting game
So far holding the 8/21 on the 10 Min pretty good and staying with the trend. Seems to be regathering itself here above mid 42s from this morning's run with a little profit taking I am sure. Watching to see if it hold the $42.66ish level and if so my guess it we will make another run to test the high 43s again sometime today.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Brewmaster
AG
grabbed some PINS 12/24 down here as well, dip buy. I'll play the bounce.
oldarmy1
AG
COOP hit all time highs. I sold 20% of shares held - all were net free from $12.23
First Page Last Page
Page 2587 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.