Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,029,818 Views | 231617 Replies | Last: 54 min ago by Quacked
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Back from ban camp. BTC up today again. Could see MARA flirting with the $5.85 range. Don't think it will hit $6 tomorrow but maybe.

Madmarttigan
AG
Ragoo said:

tv1113 said:

Signed up for my vaccine weds, don't care if it's needed or works. Just ready for all this to end. Tired of wearing a mask every damn day.
how old are you? Medical field? How did you get access to one?

30s and work in the TMC
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
AgShaun00 said:

OA, we shorting solarwinds tomorrow?
their product is a no bueno.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
we'll find out tomorrow. That would be amazingly cool, actually.
Aston04
AG
Thoughts on wtrh stock? If door dash is worth 50 billion, surely this small player should run too? Has not yet.
2percent
AG
Door dash is way over valued. Not enough profit to sustain that value in a market that will be shrinking in six months.
oldarmy1
AG
AMD all but in the bag.

NIO $42.29 needs to hold through wary profit traders and we could have a run.
zag213004
AG
oldarmy1 said:

AMD all but in the bag.

$PINS also held at 8 day EMA yesterday. Look forward to it moving up more
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

AMD all but in the bag.

Still a $3.50 target on those 12/18 $100 calls?
oldarmy1
AG
Yes
BrokeAssAggie
Nice! Thanks!
zag213004
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

AMD all but in the bag.

Still a $3.50 target on those 12/18 $100 calls?

Target on the AMD 12/24 a dollar more? 4.50?
oldarmy1
AG
With tail wind from macro markets and the upgrade it should rocket. You 12/18 holders will be alright although I had exited those as a stop and then came back in with 12/24's knowing it was just a matter of time.
oldarmy1
AG
I had dumped all but net free shares of QD. I wouldn't tie up capital in shares. If you want a China play that for whatever reason is ignoring a 5 P/E stock then buy a '23 LEAP. $1.50 to $2.50 and forget it. You'll either get rich or lose it.
txaggie_08
AG
GOCO - where do you see it going? Hard to tell being a newer stock without much history? Expecting a massive pop at earnings?

I'm finally in the green again.
zag213004
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I had dumped all but net free shares of QD. I wouldn't tie up capital in shares. If you want a China play that for whatever reason is ignoring a 5 P/E stock then buy a '23 LEAP. $1.50 to $2.50 and forget it. You'll either get rich or lose it.

Well it looks like I need to find an exit. My $2 covered calls expire this friday and can basically buy them back for nothing
FJ43
zwhag2010 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Well it looks like I need to find an exit. My $2 covered calls expire this friday and can basically buy them back for nothing
You sold covered calls? If they expire Friday why would you buy them back? Let them expire given the share price is around $$1.29 and keep 100% of the premium you sold them for.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

zag213004
AG
FJ43 said:

zwhag2010 said:

oldarmy1 said:

You sold covered calls? If they expire Friday why would you buy them back? Let them expire given the share price is around $$1.29 and keep 100% of the premium you sold them for.

You are right but if the share price does dead cat bounce today after the tanking yesterday that may the point to exit and the value of the covered calls will/has not changed in weeks
Baby Billy
AG
2percent said:

Door dash is way over valued. Not enough profit to sustain that value in a market that will be shrinking in six months.

Door dash sucks ass. Very unprofessional experience every time I've dealt with them.
FJ43
$MBIO with some solid premarket activity. At $2.96 now.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

zag213004
AG
FJ43 said:

MBIO director purchased 100,000 shares at 2.66
McInnis 03
AG
TSLA touching 648 in PM and AMZN pushing 3180. That upper descending trendline on the daily for AMZN today is right at that level, if it can gap over it here that would be really favorable for a fun run up.
FJ43
zwhag2010 said:

FJ43 said:

MBIO director purchased 100,000 shares at 2.66
350k plus shares trades past hour or so.

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Aston04 said:

Has not yet.

.35 pre covid to $5 wasn't a run?!

Where's George? Tpl quietly sneaking back up on $700

Might close out my amd 95/100 call spreads today while everything's juiced.
Ranger222
AG
Some stocks to do your own DD on....i would purchase actual stock on these, no options

NNDM -- Ark favorite

BB -- get ready for Thursday

VLDR -- LIDAR for self driving, robotics

You could go options on this one if you wanted -- AMBA
Aston04
AG
Good point! I pulled up the 6 month chart and didn't see that.. The 6 month chart doesn't look so crazy.. 2.33->3.55.. High of 5.59 in August..

I still think this thing could easily blast through $4... Gonna start accumulating a little and try to catch on to the momentum..

My thoughts are if door dash is essentially double the value analysts placed on it-- this is very good news here.. Probably not double- but worth some more movement up..
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
($wtrh for the mcinnisses)
Another thing that could give them a boost is their tilman/landrys connection has (or used to have)
them exclusive market share for a bunch of hotels and resorts. Increasing travel/hotel use would be good
Running with the Bulls
$VERU up again pre-market. More big volume. The share outstanding are only 70MM and it has traded that volume or more 2 of the last 4 days.
Ragoo
AG
Ranger222 said:

Anyone here use Tradytics? Just heard of them this past week and have been looking into their website this morning. Its an AI-driven trading platform. Has option flow and suggests trades based on AI. Also swing trades as well. $50 / month for their pro service. Thinking about giving them a try and potentially switching from CheddarFlow. I love CheddarFlow, but if I can get option flow + more for cheaper, its a pretty easy switch for me. I've always thought CheddarFlow lacked a bit for the price they ask for.

if you end up signing up, please use my referral code -- https://www.tradytics.com/?ref_link=LMY9do2vNCxX

[url=https://www.tradytics.com/?ref_link=LMY9do2vNCxX][/url]some of their videos are pretty good for learning either way --
following up here. Did you get this set up?
gigemJTH12
AG
Ranger222 said:

Some stocks to do your own DD on....i would purchase actual stock on these, no options

NNDM -- Ark favorite

question...are these long term? I have bought a couple stocks you suggested before but never know if I should exit when they make money. BEAM for example.

also, what is Ark?

thanks as always
McInnis 03
AG

FJ43
Ragoo said:

Ranger222 said:

Anyone here use Tradytics? Just heard of them this past week and have been looking into their website this morning. Its an AI-driven trading platform. Has option flow and suggests trades based on AI. Also swing trades as well. $50 / month for their pro service. Thinking about giving them a try and potentially switching from CheddarFlow. I love CheddarFlow, but if I can get option flow + more for cheaper, its a pretty easy switch for me. I've always thought CheddarFlow lacked a bit for the price they ask for.

if you end up signing up, please use my referral code -- https://www.tradytics.com/?ref_link=LMY9do2vNCxX

[url=https://www.tradytics.com/?ref_link=LMY9do2vNCxX][/url]some of their videos are pretty good for learning either way --
following up here. Did you get this set up?
I watched the video as well and pretty slick. Quick trades intraday in some cases but from what I watched and read they have done a good job with he service. I don't have this as a tool to try...yet anyway.

cptthunder
Ranger222 said:

NNDM -- Ark favorite

BB
I picked up some LEAPS last Friday so lets get a big something on Thursday
austinAG90
AG
Anyone following this Solarwind Sit ? Stock took a small hit yest but looks like it could have some downside
backintexas2013
AG
Can AMD hold the momentum? Have 96's I might sell at the open with a pop. Still holding the 100's
First Page Last Page
Page 2586 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.