Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,036,361 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Dang that DBX
Hit $23.25 resistance has been at $24
$23.80
$24.15
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
You guys are going to hate me. I can't say it. FJ......you tell them. But before you do everyone know that it was a late decision.

Now, i will go shame myself while he tells you.
backintexas2013
AG
Well we are waiting
oldarmy1
AG
backintexas2013 said:

Well we are waiting
BrokeAssAggie
We missed out on a 3X to 4X trade
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

You guys are going to hate me. I can't say it. FJ......you tell them. But before you do everyone know that it was a late decision.

Now, i will go shame myself while he tells you.
Well....there was a quick tweet during a back and forth between PINS exit, SPY Puts and WWR shares that OA was going in quick on DBX weeklies for a potential double. Let's just say that tweet was when the 12/31 22.50s were at $0.64. They closed at $1.04 and that was when the share price was at about $22.50. It is currently at $24.15.

Yes full disclosure I didn't do much but pull up the chart and umped in the pond with OA.

Now you can hate me as well.

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

I am so sorry. I thought the risk was high if it failed with markets non-declared directionally. It would be the one option that literally took off after entry.

wanderer
Hypothetically speaking, what exactly happens to options with a m&a?
oldarmy1
AG
wanderer said:

Hypothetically speaking, what exactly happens to options with a m&a?
You generally clean them up at offer price. Or if you like the set up acquisition call the shares out for conversion.
ProgN
Oracle is moving its headquarters from Silicon Valley to Austin, Texas

Because liberal policies suck. Hopefully the dumbasses don't vote for more of the same **** they're escaping from.
Beerosch
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

I am so sorry. I thought the risk was high if it failed with markets non-declared directionally. It would be the one option that literally took off after entry.

No need for you to apologize to us. You've taught us all so much.
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

You don't have to apologize!!!
Ajollyag
Prognightmare said:

Because liberal policies suck. Hopefully the dumbasses don't vote for more of the same **** they're escaping from.

They will.
FJ43
Prognightmare said:

The real estate prices in that area are going to keep going through the roof with all the companies moving to the area. California home prices moving into Texas real estate market.

zag213004
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Don't sweat it. I think I speak for most if not all the thread when I say we very much appreciate the picks you give us and knowledge that you share with us. I think it's safe to say we are all a little richer because of you

We will get the next one!

Till next week!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
FJ43 said:

Prognightmare said:

The real estate prices in that area are going to keep going through the roof with all the companies moving to the area. California home prices moving into Texas real estate market.
On a serious note, I am thinking I should move to the Austin area to be around the tech companies there.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

there is absolutely nothing to apologize for. you're awesome and we are all grateful to learn from you.
FJ43
$30,000 Millionaire said:

FJ43 said:

Prognightmare said:

On a serious note, I am thinking I should move to the Austin area to be around the tech companies there.
Makes perfect sense if it helps you in your business. Much easier to develop relationships being 'local'.

oldarmy1
AG
irish pete ag06
AG
FJ43 said:

Touchless said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

Liberal NY, shut down indoor dinning starting Monday
There are a lot of places that are doing it. In CO (and I assume in other places as well), the dumbest part is, restaurants are putting up tents outside. But since it's cold, they're putting up walls to the tents as well. So you're literally still dinning in a confined space. Just the dumbest nonsensical **** you can ever imagine.
Here in TN at a high school wrestling match they are not allowed to shake hands due to Covid. But can wrestle.
Yes, the genius UIL fought COVID this year by only allowing 1 team captain to go to the coin toss in football games too.

tlepoC
AG

FJ43 said:

Prognightmare said:

Do it - Austin is great. Enjoy my time here much much more than Dallas
AgCPA95
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

FJ43 said:

Touchless said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

There are a lot of places that are doing it. In CO (and I assume in other places as well), the dumbest part is, restaurants are putting up tents outside. But since it's cold, they're putting up walls to the tents as well. So you're literally still dinning in a confined space. Just the dumbest nonsensical **** you can ever imagine.
Here in TN at a high school wrestling match they are not allowed to shake hands due to Covid. But can wrestle.
Yes, the genius UIL fought COVID this year by only allowing 1 team captain to go to the coin toss in football games too.

.....and the go to the hashes and waive to each other instead of shaking hands after a game of tackle football.
backintexas2013
AG
In basketball they wave too. No sport changes germs more than middle school basketball but the handshake is the difference
Whitehouse Road
AG
Looks like AIV (Apartment Investment and Management) is the one getting the S&P axe for TSLA.
OutlawAG04
Congrats! I think it's safe to say we can't all get in on every option. We are all appreciative of the OA1 guidance as it has certainly helped everyone. Happy to be a part of the forum where everyone is trying to help each other be better. I had my head in the clouds on buying more puts, selling calls, or buying shares on MBIO and WWR haha!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Lakewood is getting a bit pretentious for my tastes
trip98
AG
ajolly said:

Prognightmare said:

They will.

Lived there for 10 years...got married there an go back....and keep up with tons of friends there

It is already that way. They love all the great things about texas...space....people...activities....amenities... cost of living...TAXES...but are ruining it by bringing their politics...just see the bum debacle as perfect example....not to mention the protests when the worst thing apd has done is failed to save a kitty from a tree
BrokeAssAggie

Lakewood is getting a bit pretentious for my tastes

Hahah. We lived near Abrhams back in 2008. It was pretentious then
Aston04
AG
Alpp-- wow!! Kicking myself about selling early. Damn. Congrats to those still in.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
this just has to go soon. $AMZN

zag213004
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Guarantee a win for $WWR in 2021 and all is forgiven
irish pete ag06
AG
AgCPA95 said:

irish pete ag06 said:

FJ43 said:

Touchless said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

.....and the go to the hashes and waive to each other instead of shaking hands after a game of tackle football.
Yes...

and don't forget we can now spread to the 10s on the sideline instead of the 25s.
FJ43

this just has to go soon. $AMZN

Agree it sure looks like it going to have to pick a direction pretty soon. My bet would be a squeeze up as long as the markets don't have a major correction.

It sure would be nice if he'd split that stock. Beyond nice actually.

gig em 02
oldarmy1 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

I'd prefer you stick to your higher conviction picks anyway, once I realize someone is throwing out 50% gambles I usually start to tune them out. Seems to me that you are hitting much closer to 90% than 50%.

Now if you want to put a symbol before the post before so we know it's a partial gamble I'll gladly throw my money on red!
FJ43
FWIW TheStreet just put in a rating for $NIO as SELL vs previously UNRATED.

I'm not in $NIO at the moment but know some of you are.

First Page Last Page
Page 2579 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.