Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,038,388 Views | 231642 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by HoustonAg2014
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On NRZ I put covered calls when it hit $10 looking for $8.75 to cover which would also be a good 1st entry,.
oldarmy1
AG
I think until you see MSFT close that stinking $108.12 gap this isn't going to stop.
gigemJTH12
AG
Anyone one Rangers NVDA? It's way down and running out of time
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Was there some stimulus news? Everything going to $*!t.
FJ43
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Cuomo suspending indoor dining beginning Monday for NY. Take out or outside only.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

WoMD
FJ43 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Cuomo suspending indoor dining beginning Monday for NY. Take out or outside only.

California did that earlier this week (I think, or last week?), as well as banning outdoor dining, and it didn't have this impact. Can't imagine that New York doing less would create this hit, no?
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

I think until you see MSFT close that stinking $108.12 gap this isn't going to stop.
curious as to why MSFT is the bench mark?
FJ43
WoMD said:

FJ43 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

California did that earlier this week (I think, or last week?), as well as banning outdoor dining, and it didn't have this impact. Can't imagine that New York doing less would create this hit, no?
Yeah agree I don't think that was necessarily it just the only news that I have seen come across negative. Markets just nervous and running hot for a while. Trying to recover now but may be a head fake.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
WoMD said:

FJ43 said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

Actually lotsa smaller restaurants have found they are making more money with the curbside/take out option only (no dine in). Less overhead.
oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

curious as to why MSFT is the bench mark?
It's just one of them. It's held above that multiple times and if a real correction these stocks generally fail and flash.
oldarmy1
AG
SPXS Jan 15 $5 calls over 3k today. Also the March $5 uptick in buying.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
FJ43 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

I am buying FSR shares and I am selling RIOT 12-24 8.5P for $1.05
Do you like any of the options plays here? On FSR...
not yet.
Chef Elko
AG
What's the GE LEAP play? Went net free and more on GE Jan calls yesterday! Looking to roll profits into the LEAPs
Touchless
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

Liberal NY, shut down indoor dinning starting Monday
There are a lot of places that are doing it. In CO (and I assume in other places as well), the dumbest part is, restaurants are putting up tents outside. But since it's cold, they're putting up walls to the tents as well. So you're literally still dinning in a confined space. Just the dumbest nonsensical **** you can ever imagine.
AgEng06
AG
20 Jan 2023 15c
FJ43
Touchless said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

There are a lot of places that are doing it. In CO (and I assume in other places as well), the dumbest part is, restaurants are putting up tents outside. But since it's cold, they're putting up walls to the tents as well. So you're literally still dinning in a confined space. Just the dumbest nonsensical **** you can ever imagine.
Here in TN at a high school wrestling match they are not allowed to shake hands due to Covid. But can wrestle.

Mostly Foggy Recollection
Just picked up a lot of MBIO at 2.74
ProgN
****ing ******ed.
Chef Elko
AG
Bueno! I couldn't remember the 22s or 23s
BrokeAssAggie
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

Let's go! I am ready to go net free on this puppy.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
FJ43 said:

Touchless said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

Here in TN at a high school wrestling match they are not allowed to shake hands due to Covid. But can wrestle.
Our (Florida) high school wrestlers hand sanitize before stepping onto the mats. Hand shakes still encouraged, but the winner typically raises his/her own hand not the ref.
Touchless
AG
Liberal State A: Check out these new mandates! We're so smart. No one will ever get sick or die again!
Liberal State B: Hold my beer!
Brewmaster
AG
Prognightmare said:

****ing ******ed.
Is that the technical trading term? lol, but yes agree! so glad I'm in a deep red state!
62strat
AG
Touchless said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

A restaurant in parker has ice fishing tents set up outside for individual party dining, with a heater inside each. She says her sales are through the roof. She's lucky, because she is adjacent to an undeveloped courtyard, so she has like 2000sf of open concrete to use.

Most owners don't have that.. so why can't they restaurant put an ice fishing tent inside????

Absolutely no sense. I see people in target getting starbucks and sitting and eating their muffin, drinking their coffee as they walk around and shop.
This is killing small business.

There is a 'chart' that defines outdoor vs indoor... 4 walls is fine, as long as two can be opened that are opposite each other, but not just door or window open, like roll up side of tent open. (maybe garage doors? Not specified)

Two adjacent enclosed sides with two adjacent open sides (like a corner patio) is not defined as outside, because air flow is restricted..

Seriously who is making up this crap. It is so arbitrary.
Touchless
AG
I almost mentioned this in my earlier post. This is at a brewery like 2 miles from me. I want to say they have around 10 of these domes. The idiocy of this being safer than being in an indoor restaurant with higher ceilings and more general space is incomprehensible.

I'm also curious how long they have to leave those domes empty after someone leaves. Otherwise the virus could just be floating around in there for god knows how long.

https://instagr.am/p/CIludODl9cr
62strat
AG
Touchless said:

I almost mentioned this in my earlier post. This is at a brewery like 2 miles from me. I want to say they have around 10 of these domes. The idiocy of this being safer than being in an indoor restaurant with higher ceilings and more general space is incomprehensible.

I'm also curious how long they have to leave those domes empty after someone leaves. Otherwise the virus could just be floating around in there for god knows how long.

this is the one I'm talking about.

it does seem crazy that a family going in there and breathing for an hour, the another family coming in 10 minutes later is deemed ok. it's simply not fair for restaurants that don't have access to much outside space.

Yet you can go in walmart and touch the freezer door that has been touched by 100 people in the last hour without being cleaned.
Or go to Home depot and use self checkout where they give you a scan gun to scan your items.. that thing isn't cleaned.

I'm getting all worked up again!
oldarmy1
AG
Danwell Home said:

What's the GE LEAP play? Went net free and more on GE Jan calls yesterday! Looking to roll profits into the LEAPs
Nice timing!

I would wait to see if you get a further momentum break pullback to $10.75 and then load the $15 2023 LEAPS.
McInnis 03
AG
Y'all messing up the market in my absence??
McInnis 03
AG
OUR absence. (Yeah they are)
Chef Elko
AG
TSLA 615C Friday lotto. Trying my luck at an inverse H&S on the daily

Can we get an exp day lotto thread?
Chef Elko
AG
Thanks for the input! Went net free and holding half of the Jan's. Picked up a few earlier but will see if we can touch 10.75.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

OUR absence. (Yeah they are)
Glad to have y'all back. We miss y'all.

Brewmaster
AG

stevekavdc
$SPY a lot of call buying 12/14 365s 366s they must have some positive news about the stimulus bill

oldarmy1
AG
Mostly Foggy Recollection said:

So that was you front running me.
CPDAggie10
AG
This has been a bad week for me. I realized I am too heavy in MBIO and got greedy and didn't trim shares/sell CCs when it was approaching the $4 mark. If I follow the rules I could've been in a position to buy back those today.

Now I'm going to need to grind a lot more to reduce the size of my position and reduce my cost basis on it.
First Page Last Page
Page 2577 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.