Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,031,858 Views | 231622 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by Talon2DSO
Esteban du Plantier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I feel like a baller.

Never bought that many shares of anything.
McInnis 03
AG
Tsla 700c 12/18 $2.4MM

Unsure if posted, rest stop on drive back!
oldarmy1
AG
Touchless said:

Spaceship said:

I'm curious why $.70 is the accumulation point and not more in the $.60 range. It was only at $0.70 for two days recently whereas it was trending around $.60 for a couple of months.
Good point. It says UNDER $0.70. I imagine big money will be coming in above that trend support since everyone would see that as a no brainer buy.
gigemJTH12
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

UCPA is a penny that might run today, keep an eye out
just saw this...still thinking a buy?
Running with the Bulls
$GOCO back to 13. Hopefully this one is getting in gear for Q4 earnings!
McInnis 03
AG
Sold 12.50 Jan calls against half my GOCO shares for $1.30 here
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

20x average volume already and better entry than I got. May need to add a comma to my position
FJ43
ClutchCityAg said:

I already have my New Years Resolution picked out: STOP PLAYING WEEKLY OPTIONS and TRUST OA.

My gains would be even higher if I hadn't been chasing plays on my own.
There are guys on here that are really successful at weeklies, monthly, spreads, consolidation plays, longs, etc and you can do some of all of them and be successful. Just have to find what clicks for you best. For me personally I've learned a LOT from this board when someone posts set ups, stocks they are entering, etc. by just asking myself what do they see and why are they seeing it. Build lots of confidence.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
Running with the Bulls said:

The demand during Open enrollment was huge. We'll be adding a lot more headcount next year.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG

this thing rebounds back to 12.5 like clockwork lately. I bet it closes next friday at exactly 12.5
I have so many different positions open on this one right now, but I may add another by buying some $15 puts here
ClutchCityAg
FJ43 said:

ClutchCityAg said:

I already have my New Years Resolution picked out: STOP PLAYING WEEKLY OPTIONS and TRUST OA.

My gains would be even higher if I hadn't been chasing plays on my own.
There are guys on here that are really successful at weeklies, monthly, spreads, consolidation plays, longs, etc and you can do some of all of them and be successful. Just have to find what clicks for you best. For me personally I've learned a LOT from this board when someone posts set ups, stocks they are entering, etc. by just asking myself what do they see and why are they seeing it. Build lots of confidence.
Yeah not saying others can't do it. I mean I have had some success on those plays too, but being a smaller account I just get overly ambitious and try to punch above my weight. Valuable lessons have been learned!
Let it ride
Mister Cooper
AG
ehrmantraut said:

Who has SNAP 12/31 50's? I'm up 100%, but there is still a ton of time. Seems like these could go substantially higher
OA originally said $3.50 for these, if it reaches this I will set a stop limit on half at $3.50 and let the rest be net free and see how they play closer to expiration.
Touchless
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Touchless said:

Spaceship said:

I'm curious why $.70 is the accumulation point and not more in the $.60 range. It was only at $0.70 for two days recently whereas it was trending around $.60 for a couple of months.
Good point. It says UNDER $0.70. I imagine big money will be coming in above that trend support since everyone would see that as a no brainer buy.
lol..fair enough. I'm trying to take what I've "learned" from ONTX and apply it here since it seems like a similar play. I screwed up ONTX though the first time through so not wanting to make a similar mistake and jump in too early.
Touchless
AG
oldarmy1 said:

The demand during Open enrollment was huge. We'll be adding a lot more headcount next year.
I grabbed some March $12.5C back when it was in the $10.50 range at the end of November. Net free on half now so hoping this thing busts through for that end of year play. If it drops, I'll probably make the same play again to accumulate some more while also selling some $10 puts
khaos288
AG
Just went net free on PINS. Had the order set, and was thinking next week.
BobFriend13
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Touchless said:

Spaceship said:

How do you know it's a no brained. What are you looking at to see that?
Talon2DSO
AG
NRD09 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

20x average volume already and better entry than I got. May need to add a comma to my position

Is it too late to jump in?
cptthunder
cptthunder said:

cptthunder said:

2percent said:

satexas said:

cptthunder said:

gigemJTH12 said:

satexas said:

gigemJTH12 said:

did yall see what this GLSI stock did today??

my buddy said their sister company SLS(also up huge today) is announcing some test result friday and its will do something similar.

anyone know anything? I think this is up rangers alley.

DUDE, that SLS tip is/was *GOLD*.

As soon as I read this I peeked at it, and it was already up. I put 4k on it, and instantly made $1500 within 90 minutes. Geez.

Waiting to see what happens tomorrow, hoping for a rocketship.
I made two people good money on this but didnt buy it myself

I really don't want to spook it so I'll just say I owe you a drink sometime for this one

The way this is going, even with my stop-market, we owe him a whole damn week of drinks.
I've been watching this all morning, wondering if i should step in. Thoughts?
I have no clue. This one was the equivalent of me walking through Academy or FTU with a buzz just dropping things in a basket. So....I am going net free ASAP and letting it go where it will after

Looks like some initially strong volume coming in so maybe there could be some support behind this
Almost matched the volume from yesterday and its only 9:30 AM
Anyone smarter then me(wont take much) wanna weigh in on what this could mean?!?!?
This just had a pair of 1 million share volume minutes
Aggie1391
Anyone in SLS? I dipped my feet in at 7.50 this morning. Thinking I'm going to gamble and let it ride
jwhitlock3
Talon2DSO said:

NRD09 said:

gigemJTH12 said:

Is it too late to jump in?
It's had a handful of volume spikes on the 10 min candles, but to be honest in looking at this it was "only" 20MM, and considering you can buy 10k shares for under $100 the volume doesn't strike me as too crazy. Anyone know what caused the volume spike yesterday before close?
Ornithopter
AG
Aggie1391 said:

Anyone in SLS? I dipped my feet in at 7.50 this morning. Thinking I'm going to gamble and let it ride

I'm going to let it ride until tomorrow.

SLS is a rocket! (This is meant to refer to the Shuttle Launch System)
trip98
AG
Aggie1391 said:

I sold some at open and captured some profit. Thought about waiting it out to see if it rebounds and spikes like it is currently. Decided not to and sold my remainder for some profit as well.
Obviously wish I woulda stayed in longer but profit is profit and I had a small position anyways.
cptthunder
trip98 said:

Aggie1391 said:

I sold some at open and captured some profit. Thought about waiting it out to see if it rebounds and spikes like it is currently. Decided not to and sold my remainder for some profit as well.
Obviously wish I woulda stayed in longer but profit is profit and I had a small position anyways.
I went net free on a small position in less than 24 hrs (fastest so far for me) so it is free to do what it wants now...
[url=<a][/url]

Decided to go this route especially since i know absolutely nothing about this company
Ajollyag
DubFalls said:

Aggie1391 said:

I'm going to let it ride until tomorrow.

SLS is a rocket! (This is meant to refer to the Shuttle Launch System)
I make the mistake of buying a few stocks that are recommended on here and then not watching them. I've lost quite a bit on:

NOVN
QD
ONTX
MBIO
HTGM

But here I am trying to ride the Rocket of SLS and hoping for some $$ in CIDM.
wanderer
Call me crazy, but I'm never seeing a drop below 10, much less 10.5. Unless this was one of those AH flashes...

https://twitter.com/oldarmy1/status/1337090112996466689?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
trip98
AG
I was in late yesterday at 7.12 so to go net free was going to require crazy spike. I knew it was possible but not likely.
Didn't want to take a loss so took my meager profits. And it just keeps going and going and going......

I'll call it taking one for the team!!
Ajollyag
Sold profits in SLS at $12.40

What would be a good re-entry into this? How high could this thing go?
CPDAggie10
AG
SNAP calls are ripping.
Ornithopter
AG
ajolly said:

It's at $16.50 now
Ajollyag
DubFalls said:

ajolly said:

It's at $16.50 now
I bought some more at 14.53. Set a stop loss at 14.60 just so I won't lose anything.
MavsAg
AG
$SNAP

Sold my net frees at $4.50. Thanks as always OA
McInnis 03
AG
Snap twtr integration.

Ripping both
Engine10
AG
SNAP volume spike on twitter integration
BrokeAssAggie
Ornithopter
AG
I had a stop loss get hit at 15.33.

First Page Last Page
Page 2572 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.