Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,038,298 Views | 231641 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by ProgN
canagian
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

I was just checking that on Fidelity and I think this is the case. Once you have extended hours trading enabled, it should be normal and extended hours when you have a GTC order set. I have mine set for half my shares at 1.37 and it hasn't filled, but Fidelity doesn't offer trading between 3 and 6AM central time.
I don't think this is accurate. When I called to get extended hours trading enabled, I specifically asked about GTC orders and was told they will NOT fill during extended hours, only during normal trading hours. I'm pretty sure you have to manually toggle a radio button to place an order during extended hours. That's what I had to do to sell ONTX the last time it spiked pre-market.
gigemJTH12
AG
LOW 5.55 and counting. Wtf!
BrokeAssAggie
I think I'm about to bail on these AMD 12/18 $100C.. what y'all doing?
Boat Shoes
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

I think I'm about to bail on these AMD 12/18 $100C.. what y'all doing?

Holding the bag.
zag213004
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

LOW 5.55 and counting. Wtf!

Out at 5.75
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
Great call on LOW, Ranger. Out with 75% profit.
gigemJTH12
AG
Been doing this 6 months and I've never had a last minute turnaround like this one with LOW. That was wild.
jwhitlock3
canagian said:

jwhitlock3 said:

I was just checking that on Fidelity and I think this is the case. Once you have extended hours trading enabled, it should be normal and extended hours when you have a GTC order set. I have mine set for half my shares at 1.37 and it hasn't filled, but Fidelity doesn't offer trading between 3 and 6AM central time.
I don't think this is accurate. When I called to get extended hours trading enabled, I specifically asked about GTC orders and was told they will NOT fill during extended hours, only during normal trading hours. I'm pretty sure you have to manually toggle a radio button to place an order during extended hours. That's what I had to do to sell ONTX the last time it spiked pre-market.
Hmm, that's concerning for sure. So even if CIDM had reached $1.37 from 6am-8:30 CST, my GTC order would not have filled you think? I can't find anywhere on my trade ticket where it confirms that my GTC is only during normal trading hours and doesn't apply to pre/post.
McInnis 03
AG
I've been in LOW since about $95. It's fun watching everyone get into one you're already in and then have a rally make everyone some money!
Engine10
AG
$CIDM
Missed the early net free fill but man the daily volume has really picked up here. Yesterday 58M, today before 9AM 38M.
McInnis 03
AG
Exited remaining dec24 550C on TSLA at the 652 top.

Now I have 550/600 vertical, and 580/630/680 flys for dec24. Could be a gift a day early?

Now, to the slopes!
jwhitlock3
$F looking like it might want to pop out here, need some volume.

canagian
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

canagian said:

jwhitlock3 said:

Hmm, that's concerning for sure. So even if CIDM had reached $1.37 from 6am-8:30 CST, my GTC order would not have filled you think? I can't find anywhere on my trade ticket where it confirms that my GTC is only during normal trading hours and doesn't apply to pre/post.
I couldn't find anything on the website either, which is why I specifically asked about that issue. So, no, I don't think your order would have filled.

Edit to add - the extended hour radio button I referenced in my initial reply only appears during the extended hours session, so I don't think there is any way to set up a buy/sell position for extended hours unless you are already in extended hours. Can't recall if there is a GTC option either during extended hours...
FJ43
jwhitlock3 said:

$F looking like it might want to pop out here, need some volume.

I approve this message. Sitting on a pile of the Jan 10c.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

TheBiggerEvent
AG
Amd red to green
jwhitlock3
Good to know, I appreciate you posting! Looks like I might need to look at an alternative.
cptthunder
Anyone else still have some of the GE Jan 10C? Hard to tell where this one is going to cool off before then
There looks to be a gap at 12.22 that would be an awesome outcome in the next month but also coming up to potential resistance at ~11.35
satexas
AG
Thanks OA for CIDM. I got in at $0.69 and it's been bounding 1.08 to its current 1.02.. with a lot of volume movement on it. Interesting stock. I have a stop-market on it at .90 just in case it goes sideways.

I bought a bunch of AMD way back in like the July timeframe when you called it the first time and made good money off it going up to the 90's... then the other day I bought a bunch at 96 and it immediately fell - oops. Oh well, I'm going to be patient on it and hope it can hit that 100 barrier.
Gonna have to flush the toilet, but that's one expensive poo.
Baby Billy
AG
Good time to enter the DKNG 12/24 $53c???
Esteban du Plantier
AG
AMD

chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
A better time than when I entered yesterday, yes.
Ranger222
AG
chrisfield said:

Great call on LOW, Ranger. Out with 75% profit.

I was early on it....thought it might run more into investor day today, but instead it just consolidated. Glad it worked out.
aggies4life
AG
aggies4life said:

any opinions on AGGIE OWNED $ROKU

got in at $116.....at 306 today....worth buying more?

Should have bought more
PuryearAg98
AG
RIG is up 80%+ since mid-November...
aggies4life
AG
zm at these levels? stay away?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Getting serious ROKU FOMO.

Jump in now, or too late?
0708aggie
AG
Forgot to post on Monday. Bought OVV 12.18.20 $14 calls at $1.11. About to go net free.
J.P. 03
AG
Holy FUBO, Batman!
Fightin2010
AG
I'm there with you
AgEE10
AG
$SNAP ITM
leoj
AG

Tens of billions of shareholder money down the drain, but who's counting lol
cmk10
AG
What are the current thoughts on NIO? I bought some a few weeks ago and its either gone down or stayed stagnant...
Talon2DSO
AG
cmk10 said:

What are the current thoughts on NIO? I bought some a few weeks ago and its either gone down or stayed stagnant...

Stay in it for the next ten or so years. I made the mistake of selling it at $4.00 thinking it ran its course. Kicking myself now
TxAG#2011
Looks like a retest of the weekly open there
HoustonAg2014
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

Getting serious ROKU FOMO.

Jump in now, or too late?
I would keep accumulating and if it drops buy more.

I told some friends this will be a $100B company at some point. Just saw an article yesterday that talks about that exact thing...

https://investorplace.com/2020/12/3-big-reasons-why-roku-stock-can-surge-to-1000/
First Page Last Page
Page 2566 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.