Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,044,111 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 57 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
TheBiggerEvent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Let's ride with V
FishrCoAg
AG
zwhag2010 said:

jwhitlock3 said:

grabbed another 100 of MBIO at 3.20, I can't resist.

Bought more as well

Bought my covered calls back for moderate gain.
ClutchCityAg
MBIO update from Redler

Let it ride
Aston04
AG
TSNP on fire. Up to .30.
BrokeAssAggie
ClutchCityAg said:

MBIO update from Redler

Thundergon
Someone just bought $2.2MM of the 6/18/21 AMZN $3150c. Sounds like a John Carter play. AMZN in a weekly squeeze, nice consolidation for a long time. Buying 6 month out calls with delta close to 0.7. Seems like something straight from his playbook.
AgEng06
AG
Thundergon said:

Someone just bought $2.2MM of the 6/18/21 AMZN $3150c. Sounds like a John Carter play. AMZN in a weekly squeeze, nice consolidation for a long time. Buying 6 month out calls with delta close to 0.7. Seems like something straight from his playbook.
I thought McInnis was on vacation?!?
oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

ClutchCityAg said:

MBIO update from Redler

This forum should be celebrating and giving high 5's all around. Net free or covered calls reducing holdings net entry.

You were told $4 resistance was decision point. To get net free or covered calls. You had $5 or $7.50 covered calls siting there for days.

If I had access to all my accounts I would have bought that $3 hard and then be looking to sell $5 covered calls against those at a Model T bounce area.
MOCO9
AG
In on MBIO at 3.21/Share
Mister Cooper
AG
12/31 $50 calls. OA originally said 3.50 on them so I am still riding them
jwhitlock3
$IPOC 12/18C just popped over 1.00 for anyone looking to sell at 100% or go net free. Theta is gonna start getting rough so I sold.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I sold $MBIO Jan monthly 2.5P for $0.25. Really doubt it gets that low, and if it does, I'm cool with buying.

Using premium gained to buy shares.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
also going to enter a BIGC 85/75 put credit spread, Dec monthly
EngrAg14
AG
Seems to be relatively low volume across the common stocks I follow today and its seems to have been dropping off lately.
With the recent high anyone feeling a fall or drop coming before Christmas?
McInnis 03
AG
AgEng06 said:

Thundergon said:

I thought McInnis was on vacation?!?

Am I seeing flow on itm/atm calls on amzn for late December?
Cartographer
SOLO reversal possible on the daily. Watching.
Whitehouse Road
AG
ROKU 300
HoustonAg2014
AG
ROKU to $300!

Nice call 59!
Thundergon
Haven't seen any yet. Hope y'all have a nice vacation!
FJ43
$WWR - 140k share buy on the 1 Minute followed by (2) 75k+
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
You're right..I was looking at OI
E
AG
NIO forming a flag on the day?
Txducker
AG
I am long AMD shares and have 12/11 and 12/18 calls. I am concerned about pullback or sideways action this week after looking at the weekly timeframe. The price is above the Bollinger Band and weekly 5 ema is 89.47. Does anyone see us going back to the mean before going for the $100 target everyone is talking about?
AgEng06
AG
I jumped the gun a little early, but bought in to WWR shares at $6.10 this morning. I also sold some Jan $7.50p last week that could result in $4.90 entry if assigned.
TxAggie-12
AG
Would any of you more skilled technical guys mind sharing your thoughts on this setup?

FNKO - IMO it looks ready to pop if any big volumes come in and it holds $11 area. Bounced off previous $9.86 resistance and headed to $11 area, pull back to $10.67 area and bounced off that support, made new high above yesterday's breakout, hovering around $11 area at the moment. After making its move back to $11 area, the pull back/red candles all had lower volumes.

deadbq03
AG
AgEng06 said:

I jumped the gun a little early, but bought in to WWR shares at $6.10 this morning. I also sold some Jan $7.50p last week that could result in $4.90 entry if assigned.
I'm playing it the opposite way... I bought 150 shares last week (lol poor, I know) and then sold an ITM Jan $5 call for a premium high enough to very nearly make the 50 shares net free from the get go (assuming I get assigned).
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Doubled my MBIO long position today.

That one has really been my favorite stock the last few months to learn on. I started with a LEAP a few months ago that I was swing trading pmcc's against, ended up reducing the cost basis there pretty well, then went long shares, sold calls. Reduced my basis and ended up selling some shares at a nice gain. With the drop today, happily rebought my shares.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

ROKU to $300!

Nice call 59!
quietly one of the best follows on the board
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Any thoughts on the MBIO June 18, 21 $2.50/$2.10 Call? Seems good but very little open interest on it.
FJ43
AgEng06 said:

I loaded up more below $6 this morning and will sell covered calls at a higher strike (7.5s or 10s) when the share price gets back to around $6.15-6.20ish. Premium is over $1.50 for the February 7.50s and about $1.10 for the 10s.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Txducker
AG
Txducker said:

I am long AMD shares and have 12/11 and 12/18 calls. I am concerned about pullback or sideways action this week after looking at the weekly timeframe. The price is above the Bollinger Band and weekly 5 ema is 89.47. Does anyone see us going back to the mean before going for the $100 target everyone is talking about?
I closed my positions around 93.50 and will look to re-enter closer to 89.5 the weekly 5 ema. I think it is has more upside with their new CPU's doing so well. I have been trying to buy the new cpu since Nov 5 and they are all sold out on Amazon, Fry's, Newegg, and Best Buy. Intel does not have a good answer to AMD at the moment which is great for AMD.
McInnis 03
AG
OAs itm covered call strategy on half your position is working well for me on mbio. Selling nearest expiry 2.50s for about $1-$1.55 when able, buying back much lower or rolling if needed
FJ43
TxAggie-12 said:

Would any of you more skilled technical guys mind sharing your thoughts on this setup?

FNKO - IMO it looks ready to pop if any big volumes come in and it holds $11 area. Bounced off previous $9.86 resistance and headed to $11 area, pull back to $10.67 area and bounced off that support, made new high above yesterday's breakout, hovering around $11 area at the moment. After making its move back to $11 area, the pull back/red candles all had lower volumes.

I like this ones action right now. Long cup back to February and resting above that break. Friday's volume was really solid and today again. It Model T'd at the open nicely and consolidating intraday today.

Has a big gap fill for about $4 now to get to about $15 again. Also has a decent options chain so may take an options play with any pull back intraday today.

McInnis 03
AG
$eng

Roaring back
OutlawAG04
Watching the feb premiums as well. You selling puts as well?
First Page Last Page
Page 2558 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.