Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,036,523 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

Engine10 said:

McInnis 03 said:

PLTR 21.50

gonna sell puts on that b.
Was looking at 1/15 $20P for $3.00, either shares at $17 or 15% return felt like good return to me. What were you planning?
I bought shares and sold 12/18 $19P for $1.40. I will evaluate Jan strategy after we get through mid Dec.
oldarmy1
AG
WWR is one of my mass accumulation stocks for 2021. Lot of swings on it and I don't know if it drops back to the $5 area. So I took a decent size position last two days and used covered calls on 30%. Also sold a bunch of $5 naked Puts. It would be a very Merry Christmas if it came below $5 for those to be assigned at $4 net entry.

Letting you guys know I've made a decision on it after speaking with two people in the company.
McInnis 03
AG
On SNAP 47's. Need that volume to come in.
McInnis 03
AG
$IQ calls lighting up, 25calls for dec31, and jan monthlies. 23's all over the place.
ProgN
Coachbro20 said:

Prognightmare said:

ARLO volume is insane and won't dry up tomorrow. If you can catch it in the $6-7 range it will probably give you at least $1 swing tomorrow at the open. Easy overnight trade to swing a few thousand shares with. Stock is cheap enough so I wouldn't rec options. JMO

Did you mean it would swing to the downside at least $1?
No, and I've never seen volume dry up like this. It traded 26M shares yesterday and it hasn't even broken 4 today. I'm taking a bath on it today and will look to write CC on my shares to get me out of this cluster****, sorry guys. This one didn't follow what I anticipated with its volume yesterday.

However, Apple stores selling their cameras bodes well for this current qtr.
Coachbro20
Prognightmare said:

Coachbro20 said:

Prognightmare said:

ARLO volume is insane and won't dry up tomorrow. If you can catch it in the $6-7 range it will probably give you at least $1 swing tomorrow at the open. Easy overnight trade to swing a few thousand shares with. Stock is cheap enough so I wouldn't rec options. JMO

Did you mean it would swing to the downside at least $1?
No, and I've never seen volume dry up like this. It traded 26M shares yesterday and it hasn't even broken 4 today. I'm taking a bath on it today and will look to write CC on my shares to get me out of this cluster****, sorry guys. This one didn't follow what I anticipated with its volume yesterday.

However, Apple stores selling their cameras bodes well for this current qtr.
Ok, thanks for the info...i will hold my shares and look for some positive runs in the near future.
wanderer
oldarmy1 said:

WWR is one of my mass accumulation stocks for 2021. Lot of swings on it and I don't know if it drops back to the $5 area. So I took a decent size position last two days and used covered calls on 30%. Also sold a bunch of $5 naked Puts. It would be a very Merry Christmas if it came below $5 for those to be assigned at $4 net entry.

Letting you guys know I've made a decision on it after speaking with two people in the company.
Seems like a decent entry play would be to sell Jan 7.5P for $2.50 or Feb 7.5P for $3.10
zag213004
AG

Sorry for not posting much. End of year stuff when you're a sales type is always busy.

Macro thoughts - I think we are range bound for the next two weeks. The sell will come either mid Dec or Jan.

I recall you saying a few days back you were in shares for CWH since it was looking to break out. What is your target on this stock in the short and near term?
wanderer
Not sure if there's an official sign up list or what, but I want in....
oldarmy1
AG
wanderer said:

oldarmy1 said:

Seems like a decent entry play would be to sell Jan 7.5P for $2.50 or Feb 7.5P for $3.10
That's one of the ways I went in. All angles on it.
oldarmy1
AG
wanderer said:

Not sure if there's an official sign up list or what, but I want in....

I will post registration on the forum for a day before on twitter. Obviously the forum should have priority status.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

Let the accumulation begin.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
MBIO volume days high
E
E
AG
SNDL volume at close
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
zwhag2010 said:

Sorry for not posting much. End of year stuff when you're a sales type is always busy.

Macro thoughts - I think we are range bound for the next two weeks. The sell will come either mid Dec or Jan.

I recall you saying a few days back you were in shares for CWH since it was looking to break out. What is your target on this stock in the short and near term?
not a trade. $60.
oldarmy1
AG
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Nice! thanks for the DD on it chief. I've added a small position in my IRA, will add more if it dips and sell CC's when it rips.
oldarmy1
AG
BTW, I spoke to one of the more active brokerage house's main analyst and was ready to punt them through Kyle Fields goal post. He was excited about the stock but I had ten times the info on the inter-working of their operations than this guy had. He was asking ME questions. I told him to sign up for the seminar, I'm done.
topher06
oldarmy1 said:

Good to know. I bought a decent position when you originally posted and sold 7.5C 12/18 for $0.9 to $0.95 on all shares. Figured I was getting in at $5.7 or getting called out to net $8.4. Guess I need to add more, maybe shouldn't be selling against all shares - wasn't planning to if I still own these shares after 12/18.

Will be joining your conference, assuming I'm on that day and able to get in before it fills up. Thanks for all you do on the forum.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Talon2DSO said:

Amzn keeps disappointing today
AMZN is definitely going for an inside day here unless the bottom drops out. That's a consolidation day, means options get chopped up like a mofo. I'll try to update later today just before close what the prospective levels to watch tomorrow will be based on todays daily candle. Inside days can make for a predecessor to a moving day the next day.
So today's high was 3232, a break of this allows for a first target of 3248.95 or Tuesday's high. Today's low was 3173.26, a break of this allows for a first target of 3157.18, or Tuesdays low.

Here's to seeing what tomorrow brings. We're only 2 days into it, but we're currently working on an inside month, so it could be chop city. The monthly targets are in the high 3300's and 2900's.
gigemJTH12
AG
I am going to get in.

is it the $20 call?

Fightin_Aggie
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Giant FU to twitter on the warning on Trump when Iran and China posting their BS day in and out
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Beerosch
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I am going to get in.

is it the $20 call?

Looks like 15 based on the price
AgEng06
AG
I'm guessing $15c, based on the pricing.
McInnis 03
AG
If you're still in GE jan21 10calls, you can roll those into Jan22 15C's for a small credit.....
FJ43
gigemJTH12 said:

I am going to get in.

is it the $20 call?

Jan 2023 15c
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

oldarmy1
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

I am going to get in.

is it the $20 call?

$15 calls

I went with 95% 2023 LEAPS and 5% 2022 LEAPS. The 2022 have moved at a higher premium, which makes no sense.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Talon2DSO said:

Amzn keeps disappointing today
AMZN is definitely going for an inside day here unless the bottom drops out. That's a consolidation day, means options get chopped up like a mofo. I'll try to update later today just before close what the prospective levels to watch tomorrow will be based on todays daily candle. Inside days can make for a predecessor to a moving day the next day.
So today's high was 3232, a break of this allows for a first target of 3248.95 or Tuesday's high. Today's low was 3173.26, a break of this allows for a first target of 3157.18, or Tuesdays low.

Here's to seeing what tomorrow brings. We're only 2 days into it, but we're currently working on an inside month, so it could be chop city. The monthly targets are in the high 3300's and 2900's.
I'm still holding, hoping for a breakout. I think holding a close about 3200 was important, which we got today.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Can Santa please give me a gap up on ZM to $475, Google at $1,900, Amazon to $3,300, and TSLA to $700?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
woof. might be getting buyable down here.

badharambe
AG
Aggies helping aggies.

Also, note to all y'all China company share holders.

tlepoC
AG
Did anyone ever figure out what was going on with SNDL?

Simply the MORE Act or some other insider info specific to the company?
backintexas2013
AG
Was wondering the same thing. Crazy last hour.
TxAG#2011
The volume and run up in the past couple days has been insane. Even one of my friends who has no clue what he's doing told me he bought it. I see this ending with a premarket plunge sometime soon.
First Page Last Page
Page 2536 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.