Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,036,473 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Brewmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ehrmantraut said:

NET
should bounce from here, we will see. It's at the bottom of it's 5 day or so range. If it drops below 70 though (for a substantial amount of time, all bets are off).

Hold!

jwhitlock3
anyone in IPOC? I had 12/18 $10C but it looks to have broken down this morning and I'm trying to exit with what I can.
E
AG
3rd straight day AMZN was up pre-market then dropped at open
Talon2DSO
AG
Need it to break 2250
McInnis 03
AG
had to pivot on ZM,was on puts and it reversed while everything else was dropping and now it's powering. Strength for ZM today.
CPDAggie10
AG
AMD holding up nicely. Congrats to those that are still holding some of those Dec calls. I sold mine way too early.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
$ALPP back up again fairly big
Red Rover
AG
Do we see this ONTX move as model T or as back to the same cyclical behavior?
tramaro1
AG
BREwmaster said:

ehrmantraut said:

NET
should bounce from here, we will see. It's at the bottom of it's 5 day or so range. If it drops below 70 though (for a substantial amount of time, all bets are off).

Hold!

BrokeAssAggie
MBIO

jwhitlock3
BREwmaster said:

ehrmantraut said:

NET

Hold!

of course, it broke down, I tried to be smart and stick to my rules and cut bait with a stop loss at 50% and then it pops.
wanderer
I got stopped out on NET calls as well, on to the next one.....

(Everyone should have gotten stopped out if you were going by OA's stop)
Rice and Fries
Bought AMD $100 Calls for Dec 18th. The magnet is in effect.
Engine10
AG
Hopped in BlackBerry shares sub $8 after reading more about their AWS partnership announcement - Multi year deal on intelligent vehicle data platform. If successful they can really make some hay in this space where security will come at a premium, and if the NSA trusts them and Amazon trusts them, I'm in.
McInnis 03
AG
tamu2009 said:

I was planning on using this to pay for part of my home reno. Lost way too much over this week, thinking about closing it out today and taking my profit left. Was hoping my CC would get called out this week, but that aint happening.
Tell me you held!
ClutchCityAg
MP red to green
Let it ride
BrokeAssAggie
what NET calls are yall in?
Knife Wrench
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

12/18 75c
CPDAggie10
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

I'm in the Dec18 80Calls. Still holding mine.

I think others are in the 75s ?
FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

12/18 80s for me
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
ClutchCityAg said:

MP red to green
Gave me an eye twitch below 20.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

BrokeAssAggie
J.P. 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

had to pivot on ZM,was on puts and it reversed while everything else was dropping and now it's powering. Strength for ZM today.
How strong do you think the reversal will be? I jumped in after most of the carnage was over yesterday and jumped right back out this morning when it hit $420 to preserve a minnow-sized gain because it was starting to feel like one of those rug pulls that I've been burned by in the past.

All that to say, I'm TERRIBLE at reading these things and am still trying to learn how to balance taking advantage of a drop vs. buying when there's still plenty of downside potential. Here's hoping the rest of y'all can make a ton of money on this one.
McInnis 03
AG
Buying X shares of PLTR here and selling X/2 calls of PLTR at 22.50 for this friday t $1.18 ea.
McInnis 03
AG
Honestly I don't know, it's REALLY struggling with 420 right now and I"m watching it close. Earnings were good two days ago and that gap is HUGE. This could be one of those "keep it down a few days" and then load it back up type things. I really don't know.
59 South
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Bought AMD $100 Calls for Dec 18th. The magnet is in effect.
Ohhhh yea... let's just get flash over 100 today so I can sell all my 87.5s at $13.

ETA: of course it double tops and sells off the exact minute I post this.... no worries, I'm patient.
fightintxag13
AG
Sold some weekly $39 naked puts on NIO yesterday for $0.40 thinking there's no way it drops below $39 by Friday. Thought I might get one hell of a deal at the open this morning.
McInnis 03
AG
NVDA is getting some bullish plays. I'm looking at Jan 550's
oldarmy1
AG
Buying SNAP $50 Dec 31 calls. Target $3.50. Stop $0.60
gougler08
AG
What did you guys do to INMD?
Dan Scott
AG
The Nio bounces from support are so beautiful. The 48 bounce from Monday and today under 40. The breaks are a beautiful thing to watch as well
McInnis 03
AG
Done with ZM (net free) and AMZN (scalp) for now. On NVDA though.
Dan Scott
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Buying SNAP $50 Dec 31 calls. Target $3.50. Stop $0.60

I joined you on this. SNAP has a nice chart with higher highs and higher lows. It's coiling up now to do something.
Rydyn
AG
No one even wants my MOMO Dec_24 16c anymore...
We live on a tax farm as free range humans.
59 South
AG
Dan Scott said:

The Nio bounces from support are so beautiful. The 48 bounce from Monday and today under 40. The breaks are a beautiful thing to watch as well
Simply amazing. In <2 hrs, it has moved about double the amount of my accumulation price. Should have sold it all yesterday and bought it all back this morning! It has quickly become a monster in the trading world.
First Page Last Page
Page 2533 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.