Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,045,334 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
BrokeAssAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Brewmaster
AG
in case OA's reply gets lost on previous page...

Red Rover
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

OA : you've always had your pulse on ONTX pretty good. Got any thoughts? Is it one of its ten cents pumps then falls or any substance to this current climb up? (Ie will it pass .40 or .50 and sustain some)

I think with insiders buying this ends up at $1+ again.
F it. I'll get back in early tomorrow morning.
astroaggie13
AG
Can you explain to a noob how you determine there is insider buying like in this ONTX discussion?
Gig em Stros
Aston04
AG
Momo and qd rallying after hours. Major move up by ONTX after hours.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
oldarmy1 said:

OA : you've always had your pulse on ONTX pretty good. Got any thoughts? Is it one of its ten cents pumps then falls or any substance to this current climb up? (Ie will it pass .40 or .50 and sustain some)

I think with insiders buying this ends up at $1+ again.

whoaaa
bigtoneag
AG
Form 4 filed with SEC.
trip98
AG
I bleed maroon said:

Anyone trading MJ (the ETF, not the underlying )? I bought some naked April calls about a month ago (a Biden trade), and I'm up 250%. Planning to sell enough of them to go net free today. Anyone have an opinion on near term prospects? Trying to decide whether to exit, or perhaps execute the call and hold the shares...

I'm not trading MJ but I am long on it albeit a small position. I've been following it for a year or so. I bought with the drop in March at $12. The dividend was too much to pass at that point. Being etf instead of just one company was attractive as well. Does have .75% fee though.
My thought is pot stocks are very loooooong plays.
Even with nice move up after elections I've thought about buying more.
Why not go net free on 50% of position and lock in profits and reinvest in long position? Ie lowering your cost of entry already. Best of both worlds maybe
What's the strike price? If ITM or close to it you could wait and see if it continues going higher as you have long time
Keep in mind I'm a rookie here!
Jet Black
mavsfan4ever said:

oldarmy1 said:

This is dated November 13th and notice went out on the 12th so it shouldn't have any effect on the stock tmr correct? The effective date of the amendment is tmr or Wednesday, but I would think it would be baked into the price as soon as the notice went out on the 12th. Or am I missing something?

Curious too
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I got an ETRADE question.

So this morning, first thing at open I tried to buy a penny stock. Etrade would not process the buy and gave me an alert of "Due to security risks with this stock we cannot allow execution of this trade at this time" Anyone ever gotten that from them or other platforms? Any way around that?

Of course said stock went up 300%.
Engine10
AG
/ES ripping early!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Engine10 said:

/ES ripping early!

Doesnt always translate to opening big green. Be careful.
satexas
AG
That $RIOT deal of Stewie's is killing it today, made 35% for me. Huge.

Also, $MRNA, which I bought about 10 days ago, has been a massive rocket ship every day lately... you'd think eventually that stops or reverses, but it keeps going.
Gonna have to flush the toilet, but that's one expensive poo.
Aston04
AG

I got an ETRADE question.

So this morning, first thing at open I tried to buy a penny stock. Etrade would not process the buy and gave me an alert of "Due to security risks with this stock we cannot allow execution of this trade at this time" Anyone ever gotten that from them or other platforms? Any way around that?

Of course said stock went up 300%.
I don't trade penny stocks with Etrade... Fidelity trades penny stocks for free. It sounds stupid we are talking 6.95 a trade here- but zero fee helps me make better decisions.

Fidelity blocks trading some stocks too as well because of some red flag related to the company. I do keep an Etrade account open (with a bit of cash) in case something is arbitrarily blocked on Fidelity or the site goes down.
OutlawAG04
Not sure what happened on Form 4 today, but this is what I could see for recent. Someone else might have better data.
Aston04
AG
Will be watching TSNP closely again tomorrow. Hoping the bull run can keep coming.
McInnis 03
AG
Ontx hit .47 overnight and has pulled back to .40
AgEng06
AG
ONTX over $0.40.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Ontx hit .47 overnight and has pulled back to .40
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Rice and Fries
BTC came close to hitting $20K. Mara is up
tam2002
AG
ONTX might get to $1 quicker than we anticipate. Alerts on different services going out everywhere
Spaceship
AG
Aston04 said:

Will be watching TSNP closely again tomorrow. Hoping the bull run can keep coming.

Congrats, that thing has been a beast.
djmeen95
AG
tam2002 said:

ONTX might get to $1 quicker than we anticipate. Alerts on different services going out everywhere

bigtoneag
AG
It could be these PSU awards being issued since a new drug application was just filed with the FDA. I pulled this from their Stock Based Comp section of the Q.

"The PSU awards vest 50% upon the submission of a new drug application ("NDA") to the U.S. FDA for rigosertib in higher-risk myelodysplastic syndromes ("HR-MDS") and 50% upon U.S. FDA approval of rigosertib for HR-MDS. The PSU awards have a maximum value of $1.44 per share."
AgEng06
AG
For those of us late comers to ONTX that don't have any net free shares yet, should we still go net free at $0.40 or just hold now that it's running?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
All of my trades are up pre-market. Am I being punked?

I might have missed ONTX unless there's a pullback. Wow AH rocket there!
cisgenderedAggie
AgEng06 said:

For those of us late comers to ONTX that don't have any net free shares yet, should we still go net free at $0.40 or just hold now that it's running?

It's around $.40 this morning. I have a standing limit order to sell at $.40 that I just canceled. I expect that, at a minimum, there should be a run up of euphoria at the open which may continue if the optimistic predictions come through.

I figure a stop loss at $.40 can be entered after the bell just in case it comes right back down. That can be inched up if it keeps rising.
McInnis 03
AG
Tsla, amzn, aapl, all my biggies up, even GLD is up.
Madmarttigan
AG
Ready to get out of rest of my atvi and PFE calls today
Madmarttigan
AG
MOMO seems like good news but not really doing much? Worried about a sell the news type of day.
oldarmy1
AG
WWR great start to entry yesterday. Breaking above trend.
oldarmy1
AG
SNDL $0.90
2 BILLION shares traded yesterday and over 450k call options

That's insane.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
MGNI looks ready to take out $20 today, I have the daily R1 showing at 20.16

ONTX still sitting around $0.40, seems like it's ready for liftoff. Adjusted my orders accordingly.

SDC looks like it could touch $13, not sure it's got the steam to punch through yet

Biggest question I have is whether or not this gap up is a breakout, or if we're going to see a drop at some point today to fill it. I'm not sure the volume is there, but I'm still not very good at reading this.
Swollen Thumb
AG
So MOMO. Thinking it's time to move on. Slight beat, but everything down a bit YoY and guidance wasn't great. Stock back down to 14 pre mkt and just can't see it doing much. Thoughts.
FJ43
Swollen Thumb said:

So MOMO. Thinking it's time to move on. Slight beat, but everything down a bit YoY and guidance wasn't great. Stock back down to 14 pre mkt and just can't see it doing much. Thoughts.
Premarket after earnings and guidance isn't really big volume so far and might just be shaking. Shadows on candles are long in some cases. I am only sitting on 12/18 16c options with this one so not worrying about the initial moves this morning. Guess we will see....
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

First Page Last Page
Page 2525 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.