Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,029,759 Views | 231617 Replies | Last: 51 min ago by Quacked
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Engine10
AG
That seems... suboptimal.
TxAG#2011
Most of those coins were sold last year. They just recently managed to get a few more coins out of plea deals but nothing close to what was already sold.

But goddam, Roubinis twitter feed is embarrassing for someone of his notoriety. Literally nonstop FUD of the best performing asset of the past decade.
khaos288
AG
TxAG#2011 said:

Most of those coins were sold last year. They just recently managed to get a few more coins out of plea deals but nothing close to what was already sold.

But goddam, Roubinis twitter feed is embarrassing for someone of his notoriety. Literally nonstop FUD of the best performing asset of the past decade.

I have no idea who that guy is but holy hell he hates Bitcoin
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Nouriel Roubini aka Dr Doom. The beariest bear.
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Nouriel Roubini aka Dr Doom. The beariest bear.

So you guys is bros?
badharambe
AG
Got my PLTR gap and squeeze today, shorted via puts at 8:49, got a 20% winner and walked away at 9:15. If I hadn't been with family would have dipped back in.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Yes. Just need to start hanging out with Sven.
OasisMan
AG
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/house-to-vote-on-booting-chinese-stocks-from-u-s-over-audit-rules-11606518590

Any thoughts if this will go thru ?

Thoughts on how this affects NIO?
Jet Black
Aston04 said:

Fomo penny play for Monday- TSNP. Wish I found this before close.

Interesting. Anymore information on this?
Brewmaster
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Anyone buy Fisker (FSR) at ipo? I have been waiting for a pullback to establish a base for accumulating and it just keeps rising.
missed it too! I follow Zack Morris on twitter (yes a saved by the bell impersonator, that also happens to be phenomal at finding stocks like this). He called out FUBO (like Prognightmare here too) and FSR and PIC. Some of his plays are just daytrades, but I think FSR and FUBO are buy and hold (set a stop or just buy cc's and hold forever).

I'll be watching ones like FSR next week, once we blow off top on SPY, we should get a healthy pullback in the markets (and hopefully some stuff on sale!).
McInnis 03
AG
Reminder before FSR was itself, it was SPAQ and that had some fun days early on
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Nm
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
BT1395
AG
kyle field 94 said:

For those still in the VALE $12 leap calls, after going net free already, what are your thoughts? Do you roll them out to 13$ calls and collect some premium, if so how much?

Do you sell half of the remaining positions for a 200% return. Ie sold half to go net free, then sell remaining half (1/4 of original position)

Sell some short term 15 or 17 calls?

Or do nothing and come back in a year and see where we are at?

Interested in thoughts here from anyone savvy on how to play something like this with that much time left.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BT1395 said:

kyle field 94 said:

For those still in the VALE $12 leap calls, after going net free already, what are your thoughts? Do you roll them out to 13$ calls and collect some premium, if so how much?

Do you sell half of the remaining positions for a 200% return. Ie sold half to go net free, then sell remaining half (1/4 of original position)

Sell some short term 15 or 17 calls?

Or do nothing and come back in a year and see where we are at?

Interested in thoughts here from anyone savvy on how to play something like this with that much time left.

Sell diagonals.
bigtoneag
AG
I think we all know what the PCAOB will find when they start digging into those work papers.
Engine10
AG
SHOP premiums are insane but might be worth a look this week!
tamu2009
AG
If I had the money Yoder all the way. I didn't and went With rectec at Christmas last year and I haven't had a single problem and use it 3 times a week.

You won't quite the same level.of smoke as a stick burner, but that should be obvious. You can add "smoking sticks" that you add pellets to and light them on fire and they smoke extra but everything I cook the way it is supposed to be cooked (aka I don't screw it up) has come off and tasted excellent.

It's really nice to have a pellet smoker because the wife can use it too and it's like an outdoor oven. We rarely use our indoor oven now.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
OasisMan said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/house-to-vote-on-booting-chinese-stocks-from-u-s-over-audit-rules-11606518590

Any thoughts if this will go thru ?

Thoughts on how this affects NIO?

My vertical pit boss does great for cooking. But the build quality on the legs is bad (broke yesterday). Repaired them but very cheaply made
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
tamu2009 said:

If I had the money Yoder all the way. I didn't and went With rectec at Christmas last year and I haven't had a single problem and use it 3 times a week.

You won't quite the same level.of smoke as a stick burner, but that should be obvious. You can add "smoking sticks" that you add pellets to and light them on fire and they smoke extra but everything I cook the way it is supposed to be cooked (aka I don't screw it up) has come off and tasted excellent.

It's really nice to have a pellet smoker because the wife can use it too and it's like an outdoor oven. We rarely use our indoor oven now.

I bought the camp chef. It looks like a good value, had good reviews, etc.
AGTX
AG
I went with the green mountain grill.

The pizza oven attachment was the deciding factor among brands for me. I don't know if any other brands have added one.
topher06
This is now the cooking thread
BrokeAssAggie

59 South
AG
topher06 said:

Or maybe just the escape from crazy people thread. The place people come for sanity on the www. We really need our own forum or something. I'd pay... a lot. I just ventured over to premium for pregame stuff... wowzas I'm going to bed and watching tomorrow morning over breakfast (mimosas, Irish coffees)
UpstateAg
AG
Did Citron put out a hit piece on Mond before the game?
Brewmaster
AG
59 South said:

topher06 said:

Or maybe just the escape from crazy people thread. The place people come for sanity on the www. We really need our own forum or something. I'd pay... a lot. I just ventured over to premium for pregame stuff... wowzas I'm going to bed and watching tomorrow morning over breakfast (mimosas, Irish coffees)
Yes this x 1000. I have more peace and knowledge coming here than anywhere else. Some good friends and great people here and some of my favorite twitter follows came from here - of course the most obvious one OA himself!
Cartographer
Unpopular take but realistic:

Mond plays to the level of the competition. He's horrible bc of it in my view.
khaos288
AG
panduh bear said:

Dude reminds me of Bo Wallace. Good bo. Bad bo.

Some games, dices up defenses with great reads. This game? Tries to break the plane on a first down sneak.
Brewmaster
AG
panduh bear said:

Truth. Occasionally he plays out of this world, but mostly like you say. I think it is all mental. He's shown at times great confidence and other times none.
Brewmaster
AG
to keep us stonk related... I know some here follow Walrus. I try not to pay too much attention, only b/c I'm already looking at 8 other things.

Interesting take if you think no volatility with election news. I think we may see arrests soon and wouldn't be surprised if that provided at least a dip to buy (before we run to 4000).

Madmarttigan
AG
I think there might be sideways movement until the Pfizer EUA, but after that it may not be that bold of a prediction. Vaccine > election news at this point.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
tv1113 said:

I think there might be sideways movement until the Pfizer EUA, but after that it may not be that bold of a prediction. Vaccine > election news at this point.

That would really be something, SPX 4K. Wouldn't the PFE EUA priced in?
Madmarttigan
AG
I think it is the only thing propping up the market against increased cases and deaths. If cases start getting better and the EUA happens I think it can still create a lot of optimism.

Also the public needs a firm statement from the FDA that the vaccine is safe.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
tv1113 said:

I think it is the only thing propping up the market against increased cases and deaths. If cases start getting better and the EUA happens I think it can still create a lot of optimism.

On or before 12/10, apparently

https://www.raps.org/news-and-articles/news-articles/2020/11/pfizer-moderna-covid-vaccines-set-for-imminent-eua

We will see what happens. There will probably be a rally on the EUA, question is will it be sustained or a sell the news type of thing.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Hypothetically, if you were up by twenty and your offense was playing poorly, would you throw three low probability middle / deep passes or try to burn off some of the clock?
First Page Last Page
Page 2515 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.