Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,038,177 Views | 231641 Replies | Last: 14 min ago by ProgN
EVA3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Everyone still holding the SPXS calls?
I am
Are there additional risk considerations on this? I'm not really sure how options on leveraged ETFs work.
FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

I am at the moment. Willing to ride these down if need be.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Boat Shoes
AG
Anyone watching Quantumscape?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/quantumscape-corporation-kensington-capital-acquisition-110000945.html
FJ43
For those that are playing ALPP back at .30 from the .below 20 bounce. I am not in it but nice bounce and retraced over the 50% mark.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Rice and Fries
aggies4life said:

Rice and Fries said:

PLTR up 7% this morning.

It was announced blackrock increased their position by $300M.

How far can this realistically go? Been in and out and it just keeps on trucking.....
I mean we are going to have to separate reality with where this is.

Seriously, go look at r/wallstreetbets and its literally all PLTR memes with people pushing for $40 by the end of next week and $60 by EOY.

There is alot of dudes there who are just buying all kinds of calls. It's insane. Anyone short is gonna get squeezed out.
MavsAg
AG
Sold a few more WDC calls at $3.40 (200% gain). Holding the last few for the moon.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
FJ43 said:

For those that are playing ALPP back at .30 from the .below 20 bounce. I am not in it but nice bounce and retraced over the 50% mark.

For the life of me i cannot remember which Twitter account gave me the $ALPP tip at .043. It wasn't someone I follow but a tweet I stumbled upon. Obviously wish I could remember so I could follow!
EVA3
AG
PINS
Rice and Fries
Rice and Fries said:

aggies4life said:

Rice and Fries said:

PLTR up 7% this morning.

It was announced blackrock increased their position by $300M.

How far can this realistically go? Been in and out and it just keeps on trucking.....
I mean we are going to have to separate reality with where this is.

Seriously, go look at r/wallstreetbets and its literally all PLTR memes with people pushing for $40 by the end of next week and $60 by EOY.

There is alot of dudes there who are just buying all kinds of calls. It's insane. Anyone short is gonna get squeezed out.
If you guys want some friday morning entertainment....just look at all of it. Its all PLTR.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/
Engine10
AG
If this year has shown anything it's that social trading has real market influence if it hits critical mass. Can trigger a short squeeze if they all pile in. I'm here for it, rip those calls boys
LOYAL AG
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Very much in for this. Not as active as I want to be because I have a dozen small businesses I support as their Controller but over time I want to grow this to be my primary breadwinner. Would love to learn from you.
E
AG
C'mon AMZN... papa needs some new golf clubs!
Rice and Fries
Does anyone ever put in stop losses at their net free amount and then just let it ride?

For example: I bought FSR at $11, it is currently at 92% return. I am wondering if I can put in a stop loss at this level for 1/2 my shares, but still be favored with them for any price movement higher? Just curious how many employ this strategy to move to net free.
YNWA_AG
AG
Mgni trying to hit 20
Red Rover
AG
Out of TRNX up 25%. I didn't move on EXPI yet because of trying to trade remotely while herding kids.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Red Rover said:

Thoughts for tomorrow:

TRNX. I'm not a bios guy and this company hasn't had a good track record but my volume alerts went off. Could be a another big move coming judging by past price behavior.

EXPI. Waded into this and looking to dump money in if it breaks upward.

ENG. Accumulating again if this opens up and following the previous plan before the spike and dip.
DAYYYUUUM +34%
E
AG
TRNX is a curse word on this board...
YNWA_AG
AG
What about Tyson
FJ43

fightintxag13
AG
ATVI ripping.
Running with the Bulls
FJ43 said:

I have been in and out thinking it was going to drop. Don't know what to do with this wild one.
The volume is insane! 89 Mil already traded today.
ClutchCityAg
FJ43 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

I am at the moment. Willing to ride these down if need be.

Learned this earlier in the year that I will hold my hedges till expiry, that's what they're for. Will sell portions on big dips and add on big highs but always want to have some hedges available.
Let it ride
ClutchCityAg

Yesssss
Let it ride
Brewmaster
AG
anybody take the GME flow? up nicely! acts like it wants a lot more, earnings are the 8th.
topher06
fightintxag13 said:

ATVI ripping.
Hopefully this is prophetic, but only up 1.5% right now.
FJ43
MOMO with some interesting volume on the 10 Minute vs previous 3 days.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
BREwmaster said:

anybody take the GME flow? up nicely! acts like it wants a lot more, earnings are the 8th.
yes, sold.
zag213004
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

Yesssss

Target... In the money?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am getting into an AMZN 3200/3400 12/18. Maybe not the best entry, but think we can see this go a bit. Playing small given I am up big on my 3100C.

Also, CWH about to go.
fightintxag13
AG
OA mentioned 79 as a likely target once it broke through 77.50.
jwhitlock3
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I am getting into an AMZN 3200/3400 12/18. Maybe not the best entry, but think we can see this go a bit. Playing small given I am up big on my 3100C.

Also, CWH about to go.

Looked into CWH but didn't see much volume in the 12/18 options. Anything you saw?
zag213004
AG

Also, CWH about to go.

I could be wrong bit looks like a bull flag that is breakibg, yes?
Aston04
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

FJ43 said:

For the life of me i cannot remember which Twitter account gave me the $ALPP tip at .043. It wasn't someone I follow but a tweet I stumbled upon. Obviously wish I could remember so I could follow!
I first heard about ALPP reading the ibio message board on yahoo finance of all things. Saw a pump on there for it and have been following since. Maybe that's it?

I feel like I have been chasing ALPP since initiating my first position and then sold for a quick double. Initially wanted to buy more... Couldn't get it filled... Now I want in at low 20s.. Too risky high 20s for me... But I see the long term potential here.

They have several metal works companies that produce positive cashflow. Then they have a circuit building company that seamlessly integrates with the drone business (in fact were a supplier previous to merger). Now they added the drone business- which add the upside growth potential to the business. Previously, the growth end hopes for ALPP were on brake light patent they owned- that they were installing after market for people (dudd of a business imo). The drone business is a much better bet. I also like the drone business is focused on military/safety side of things. Military doesn't want that business going overseas to China, etc.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
zwhag2010 said:

Also, CWH about to go.

I could be wrong bit looks like a bull flag that is breakibg, yes?
yes, it broke. I have a ton of shares. I am looking for a move to at least $34 to sell covered calls.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am shares on CWH.
First Page Last Page
Page 2512 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.