Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,038,203 Views | 231641 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by ProgN
Rice and Fries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.
Red Rover
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

I am not Aggiedaniel and I'm not sure I'm doing this right, but to me it looks like the TSLA gamma magnet is 500 and 495. The total open at 500 is more than 2x the volume open for any other price. Then there's a large amount of puts at 495, which seems like a tell as well.

Crazy since it ran away from that all day. I was trying to fill put flies this afternoon as it was running away from my range, but the prices on those were not getting cheaper. If it keeps rising premarket I'll try to fill 490/500/510 flies again at the open.

If I'm doing that right it will settle back to 500 this week and then blast off next week. With the premiums this jacked I might consider selling a long condor this week. Maybe buy calls for next week on any big drops.

Dumbass. You're doing it wrong.
Red Rover
AG
Red Rover
AG
Thoughts for tomorrow:

TRNX. I'm not a bios guy and this company hasn't had a good track record but my volume alerts went off. Could be a another big move coming judging by past price behavior.

EXPI. Waded into this and looking to dump money in if it breaks upward.

ENG. Accumulating again if this opens up and following the previous plan before the spike and dip.
FishrCoAg
AG
Lavender Gooms said:

In! And I'd happily pay to get a recording if my real job gets in the way!

Same here
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm not doing much tomorrow. Half trading day, just monitoring lightly.
oldarmy1
AG
Have your trading system open and take notes. Add the studies onto your chart views or alerts given.
59 South
AG
Good lord MGNI... may have to sell some covered calls on those net free shares! $20.44 at the moment.

Also AMD right back at that $87.50. Just do it already! 3 more weeks on those 12/18 calls so have time but would rather get out in the next week with a homerun+ in the books...
59 South
AG
Can't wait OA!

I think my biggest question (or topic request to add) is how in the world do you keep it all straight with everything going on? Do you have some special software or platform that analyzes it for you, do you have an assistant, or do you have some specialized spreadsheets?

In my case (which I suspect is very common here), I have several accounts I'm managing (2x 401ks, 2x Roth IRAs, a long term & swing brokerage account and an options account). All but one account is with Fidelity, and it does a marginal job of visually managing it all but not nearly close to what I want and need. I've tried the free aggregated sites like Mint and Personal Capital but don't really like how they do it either... I also have a full time job and young children and a wife that works full time so I don't have the time to manage and keep up with all the data...
oldarmy1
AG
MARA $4.02. Had to buy some shares with the $5 Puts in place looking for a bounce to $4.60 area. Smallish just to trade or hold depending. Have a bid at $3.51 for doubling that since Puts would be $1.50 in the money and would sell the Puts at the open probably at $2.20 or so if we stay down here or lower.
cptthunder
If anyone else went in on SNDL it's over $0.31 right now and this is close to the range where the covered calls started getting picked up @ $0.15
FJ43
Red Rover said:

Thoughts for tomorrow:

TRNX. I'm not a bios guy and this company hasn't had a good track record but my volume alerts went off. Could be a another big move coming judging by past price behavior.

EXPI. Waded into this and looking to dump money in if it breaks upward.

ENG. Accumulating again if this opens up and following the previous plan before the spike and dip.
Kind of like EXPI. Be curious to see how it handles the Model T retracement level but its about there with some resistance around the mid 52s. I think the trend looks good and 3 month volume has about doubled over previous periods. Also may be a bit of a squeeze on it. Just my 2 cents.

6 Month / Daily

3 Month / Daily

3 Day / 10 Min

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
cptthunder said:

If anyone else went in on SNDL it's over $0.31 right now and this is close to the range where the covered calls started getting picked up @ $0.15
I picked some up on OA's alert the the other day then just followed his guidance and set a GTC sell order for half to go net free. Would be great to have that little alert go off with some volume spike.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

MARA $4.02. Had to buy some shares with the $5 Puts in place looking for a bounce to $4.60 area. Smallish just to trade or hold depending. Have a bid at $3.51 for doubling that since Puts would be $1.50 in the money and would sell the Puts at the open probably at $2.20 or so if we stay down here or lower.
I sold those 1/15 6C the other day for $0.95 and was thinking if the buy back on them is cheap at the open may do that at then resell again with any bounce back up to the area you mentioned.

BrokeAssAggie
PSA - Markets close at 1 ET today
oldarmy1
AG
I agree on EXPI. Will look at options for best set up.
oldarmy1
AG
ATVI trying for continuation. Still need that $77.50 to ignite a build.
McInnis 03
AG
GBTC dip to 18.80
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

Y'all are in the 12/18 $80C, correct?
BrokeAssAggie
Rice and Fries
PLTR up 7% this morning.

It was announced blackrock increased their position by $300M.
FJ43
CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Yep...

zag213004
AG
FJ43 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Yep...

My calls are worthless at the moment (glitch) on TDA
FJ43
zwhag2010 said:

FJ43 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Yep...

My calls are worthless at the moment (glitch) on TDA
I see the same on the TDA main but TOS is all good if you use it.

aggies4life
AG
Rice and Fries said:

PLTR up 7% this morning.

It was announced blackrock increased their position by $300M.

How far can this realistically go? Been in and out and it just keeps on trucking.....
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Anyone tell me what that MARA bounce made it to after posting the buys at $4.02?
BrokeAssAggie
Everyone still holding the SPXS calls?
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Anyone tell me what that MARA bounce made it to after posting the buys at $4.02?
$4.65

oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

$4.65

Why you set alarms and commit to waking up. 5000 shares x $0.58 = $2900 just for stretching the legs.

So now I wait to see if we get that flash down below $4 and play another bounce at the same time I sell the Puts.

Knife Wrench
AG
FJ43 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

Yep...

$77.71
Engine10
AG
Engine10 said:

ETSY through $146 has room to run back into $150s on Black Friday sales/orders expectations. Eyeing for a quick trade after the holiday

Hey I did a thing! ETSY $151
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

I am
FJ43
Bought back my ENG 1/15 C5 at $0.35. Sold originally at $0.75. Hope to rinse and repeat and sell again.

oldarmy1
AG
Another Redler pick is IPOC. Been through lengthy consolidation and showing signs of waking. I bought the Dec 18 $10 in the money options. Only a dime above current price, so call'em out or trade them if spikes or control the loss if it tanks. Not likely to tank with $10 underpinned major support.
Boat Shoes
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

I am

I am as well. Still happy to watch them erode as all my other investments increase.
First Page Last Page
Page 2511 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.