Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,039,855 Views | 231646 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by spud1910
thirdcoast
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EngrAg14
AG
Anyone know why DE beat and fell? Outside of normal 2020 market weirdness?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

one more thing - if OSTK clears 71/72, I am loading the boat.
do you like any particular OSTK calls?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
george1992 said:

Not sure what happened but my APPN position just exploded. Up another 30% on the day.
WTF was I thinking selling this at $95

Thats when your "walk away at 30% up" strategy burns you.
ProgN
Engine10 said:

Have a Happy Thanksgiving y'all!
Agreed and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here. I may be gone for a bit. I'm expecting lengthy ban here shortly but I'll be monitoring the thread and will join you all on the field of battle shortly.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Haven't really researched yet, but I think 1-2 months out and deep ITM will provide the best return / stability. I think if you wanted to enter now, 75/95 verticals might be ok.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Haven't really researched yet, but I think 1-2 months out and deep ITM will provide the best return / stability. I think if you wanted to enter now, 75/95 verticals might be ok.
Got it, will take a look. Thanks.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Anyone got an opinoin on $CIIC ($25.85)? Actually seems like a company with more substance than NIO.

TheCellarDoor
AG
Been a heck of a two weeks following Redler's EV and BTC plays, plus TSLA. And I just so happened to come across this gift basket at the local Longhorn liquor. Fine way to celebrate the cash out!

spud1910
AG
Prognightmare said:

Engine10 said:

Agreed and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here. I may be gone for a bit. I'm expecting lengthy ban here shortly but I'll be monitoring the thread and will join you all on the field of battle shortly.
Yeah, Happy Thanksgiving to all! In a year unlike any I have experienced before, this thread and the participants are a welcome escape. I appreciate all of you who post and have learned from many.
BrokeAssAggie
Nice. Love me some Sliver Oak
FishrCoAg
AG
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Awesome information on this thread.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Prognightmare said:

Engine10 said:

Man... when will you learn to just steer clear of 16? *Insert Brokeback Mountain gif here*

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. In a wild year, I truly have so much to be thankful for...my health, my perfect (and big) baby boy, and all of you. Sincerely, I am thankful for each of you, and especially OA, Prog, Irish/Creakin', 30k, and even McFly and all his multiple personalities, for making this thread what it is, a wonderful and empowering place to learn.

May we all eat way too much turkey (or fried chicken) tomorrow!
cgh1999
AG
LCA (golden nugget online gambling) up 8% today and another 7% in AH. Been on a tear ($11.60 - $19) over the last month.
bigbass1170
AG
Sold a CC on it a few days ago before the big move. Time to roll!
FJ43
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I'm truly thankful for the knowledge, wisdom, advice, guidance, laughter, sharing and camaraderie this thread brings each day. Y'all are a special group to be a part of.

Again I Hope y'all have a very Blessed Thanksgiving.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
I hope everyone has a really enjoyable Thanksgiving. I sincerely am thankful for what I continue to learn here and hope that my efforts to improve have helped someone here along the way. Let's keep going, no reason to stop now!

Oh, and btholsu
Jet Black
MBIO $3.45 AH
Fireman
AG
FJ43 said:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I'm truly thankful for the knowledge, wisdom, advice, guidance, laughter, sharing and camaraderie this thread brings each day. Y'all are a special group to be a part of.

Again I Hope y'all have a very Blessed Thanksgiving.
POTD sir. Could not agree more. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Aston04
AG
Watching QRTEP (preferred shares of Qurate Retail). Pays a fat dividend and going ex-dividend Friday. Hoping to get it cheap and go long on a 8 and change percent dividend. Looking for a $2 plus drop (paying $1.50).
hudmoon
AG
Thanks again to OA1 and the rest of the gang. Up over 200% profit since starting my brokerage in June. And up 200% since converting my 401ks to my Roth in May. Donated once to the Honduras relief fund. Plan on donating again as it's the only thing OA1 asks from us for his hard work.
Hendrix
AG
I want to go on record and say Friday will be a bloodbath. We need a little pull back. I stayed in a holiday inn last night.
McInnis 03
AG
Bitcoin taking a breather tonight
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
What do you call a bloodbath? I bet next week has some red action.

Happy Thanksgiving all.
Touchless
AG
Happy Thanksgiving y'all. Hope you're all able to spend some time with friends and loved ones.
oldarmy1
AG
A pre-ban message? Carry on!

Happy Thanksgiving
Carlo4
AG
Prognightmare said:

Engine10 said:

Have fun storming the castle!

oldarmy1
AG
hudmoon said:

Thanks again to OA1 and the rest of the gang. Up over 200% profit since starting my brokerage in June. And up 200% since converting my 401ks to my Roth in May. Donated once to the Honduras relief fund. Plan on donating again as it's the only thing OA1 asks from us for his hard work.

Absolutely awesome! I remember the time when I could increase my account by 200%. That will slow naturally as the account continues to build. But you'll still smoke the financial advisers using the disciplines.
oldarmy1
AG
Before the family files over for Thanksgiving I'm looking at the great week we had on options and seeing what's ahead. The Nov 30th SPY Put/Call spread was last advisory given. I think it's a no lose trade, as the premiums were discounted due to the half day Friday. You'll want to be up at 3am market trading if you went into those.
oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

topher06 said:

Merrill Lynch predictably struggling again. Will be opening a backup account, this has been ridiculous.
Come to the TOS Dark Side

What is the TOS everyone references?
Madmarttigan
AG
Think or swim
spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

hudmoon said:

Absolutely awesome! I remember the time when I could increase my account by 200%. That will slow naturally as the account continues to build. But you'll still smoke the financial advisers using the disciplines.
OA's last statement is so true. In one of my retirement accounts I do some stock trading(mostly buy and hold in this account) as well as some good mutual funds. The funds year to date are up 18%, 28% and 45%, which is great. The stocks I have chosen, however, are up 141%. My taxable account is up 170% year to date. My wife's retirement account, with the guidance of a financial advisor provided by her firm has no where close to this return. Thank you to all on this thread for the great advice and community we have!
spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Before the family files over for Thanksgiving I'm looking at the great week we had on options and seeing what's ahead. The Nov 30th SPY Put/Call spread was last advisory given. I think it's a no lose trade, as the premiums were discounted due to the half day Friday. You'll want to be up at 3am market trading if you went into those.
C'ya in the morning!
Rice and Fries
So thankful for this board as not only a deep source of wisdom but also it's entire presence of uplifting everyone. This board right here just proves what makes the Aggie ethos truly unique.

Thankful to all, I hope you have a great thanksgiving and hopefully the Texans and Cowboys don't disappoint.

I'm long turkey, whiskey, wine and pumpkin pie, with ITM calls to cherished family members.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

FJ43 said:

topher06 said:

Merrill Lynch predictably struggling again. Will be opening a backup account, this has been ridiculous.
Come to the TOS Dark Side

What is the TOS everyone references?
Think Or Swim. Technically Thinkorswim. Just another software platform like Tradingview or any other but if you are with TDA its free and you can use a much higher level of platform. Not sure if it is only TDA or not though.

One good feature is you can switch between live real money or 'paper money' which is basically monopoly money you can test trades, strategies, etc and 'buys' and 'sells' like a regular live account. Great way for anyone new to play and try to learn with zero risk.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

First Page Last Page
Page 2509 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.