Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,042,808 Views | 231654 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If it is helpful for people, stuff I am in for trades. I should emphasize that with the exception of AMZN and TSLA, sizing is small.

• SPXU shares - I am holding this through Jan no matter what
  • AMD 12/18 80C
  • AMC 12/18 short 2P. I will add Jan 3P on a pullback
  • APPS 12/18 35C
  • AMZN 12/18 3100C. Waiting
  • ATVI 12/18 82.5C. Daily squeeze, waiting, down big on this
  • CWH 12/18 short 28P. Getting that premium
  • GME 12/04 13C. This is just over B/E for me and I set my stop at B/E
  • MARA shares. 1/3 in 12/18 5C covered call,1/3 in 12/18 6C covered call
  • MBIO shares and 12/18 short 2.5P. Waiting on decay
  • MOMO 12/18 14C and 16C. Waiting for that squeeze
  • PINS 12/18 65/55 put credit spread
  • PSNL 12/18 30C - all I can say is FTMF. Going to wait to see if this rebounds given I'm at 70% loss
  • RKT 02/18 short 21P. Waiting on decay
  • SHOP 12/18 950C
  • SPY 12/11 363P - think we get a drop sometime next couple days. bought near close yesterday
  • TSLA 12/18 500C - I have way too many and I am forcing myself to sit on my hands

I unloaded PYPL, FDX, and WDC this week
oldarmy1
AG
SNSS broke above resistance
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Someone just bought over 1000 Jan 15 F $10 calls

Fj43 was that you? Lol
OA1 your last f suggestion worked out great for me, I'll grab a couple
FJ43
NRD09 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Someone just bought over 1000 Jan 15 F $10 calls

Fj43 was that you? Lol
OA1 your last f suggestion worked out great for me, I'll grab a couple
Well I didn't exactly buy 1200. Take a 0 off and that was me....that was my spike.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

0708aggie
AG
In for 80.
gougler08
AG
I literally just sold calls on SYBX to hopefully get out of it and then it goes nuts an hour later
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I took some SHOP off.
khaos288
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Friday after Thanksgiving historical track is 78% up.

I wouldn't stick my neck out anymore than a turkey would today with all that's going on. Pennsylvania judge ordered to stop certification due to all the fraud presented in court little while ago. Never know the ripple effect and how it could get rocky. For those lookingat SPY options I'd go with $260 Puts and $264 calls. If we dip to $260 you would buy 50% of shares represented. So 10 Puts at $260 = buy 500 shares if it hits $260. Same in reverse on the $264...you short 500 shares.

Nov 30th on these...NOT Friday, although those are decent

Everything I saw said the state republican case got the certification halted to argue that mail in ballots as a whole were illegal. Is there a separate fraud case in progress as well?
oldarmy1
AG
Yes, sorry, that's it. Received a text. Sidney is filing her first suits after markets close.
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

Yes, sorry, that's it. Received a text. Sidney is filing her first suits after markets close.
Those SPXS 1/15 6c might be worth something in a few days
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Brewmaster
AG
khaos288 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Friday after Thanksgiving historical track is 78% up.

I wouldn't stick my neck out anymore than a turkey would today with all that's going on. Pennsylvania judge ordered to stop certification due to all the fraud presented in court little while ago. Never know the ripple effect and how it could get rocky. For those lookingat SPY options I'd go with $260 Puts and $264 calls. If we dip to $260 you would buy 50% of shares represented. So 10 Puts at $260 = buy 500 shares if it hits $260. Same in reverse on the $264...you short 500 shares.

Nov 30th on these...NOT Friday, although those are decent

Everything I saw said the state republican case got the certification halted to argue that mail in ballots as a whole were illegal. Is there a separate fraud case in progress as well?
I think they will end up getting all mail in ballots thrown out, but just a hunch. A quote from the hearing -- "How many ballots were Biden vs Trump?" "Your honor, 570,000 all for Biden and around 3200 votes for Trump". The court room then erupts into laughter.
oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Those SPXS 1/15 6c might be worth something in a few days
I'm eyeing buying the $4 Jan 15 in the money for max value. I wouldn't mine owning SPXS at $4 anyways.

Also, for lotto players buy the $362 expiring Put for $0.14 in case markets are waiting to close before reacting.
khaos288
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Gotcha yeah that'll be an interesting one. Will they be allowed to be recast in person? If so, is the turnout low enough to flip the state? Etc.
FJ43
200k volume spike on ONTX 1 Minute. Probably need to raise that a bit for this one.

Ever since OA said alerts are your friend to manage his 670+ positions I think I set alerts for anything under the sun. Sorry guys....

Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I missed yesterday's Nintendo discussion (as a semi old nongamer i call all video games Nintendo), but I have been bagholding Gluu for a while and dumped it on the pop the other day, but now wonder if it's not consolidating for another leg up. Anybody have thoughts on it?
Brewmaster
AG
sweeps on GME 12/18 at 17C came in. I grabbed a few. It looks like an earnings play.
EVA3
AG
How far is PINS going?
Bulldog73
AG
As a guy who wastes time playing games on his phone, I hate Glu. I have nothing actual to add to the discussion. But at least their baseball game has driven away a lot of their whales this year.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
When i got stuck with shares i believe was when they reported rough earnings because they'd wasted a bunch of money signing Justin bieber or a Kardashian or something for the exclusive use of their likeness. I originally got into them when a gamer friend had the opposite opinion as you lol
oldarmy1
AG
ATVI volume hit
gigemJTH12
AG
PLTR...my god
tlepoC
AG
Okay...do we see a drop? Bets made
McInnis 03
AG
Just about to the destination on our trip. You mofos HAD A DAY. DAYUM
FJ43
tlepoC said:

Okay...do we see a drop? Bets made
Qs and SPY holding up at the moment.

McInnis 03
AG
Don't hide it. You a bit mad
topher06
Merrill Lynch predictably struggling again. Will be opening a backup account, this has been ridiculous.
FJ43
topher06 said:

Merrill Lynch predictably struggling again. Will be opening a backup account, this has been ridiculous.
Come to the TOS Dark Side

topher06
FJ43 said:

topher06 said:

What are the fees for options there?
george1992
Not sure what happened but my APPN position just exploded. Up another 30% on the day.
mc_shipman
Did nothing. Accrued 2%. Thanks MGNI and SPCE!
FJ43
topher06 said:

FJ43 said:

topher06 said:

What are the fees for options there?
$0.65 per contract

Engine10
AG
Pre Turkey murder time? Watching SPY close for fireworks, looking tepid
FJ43
If I am a betting man MBIO is really spooling up. There were three 60k spikes on the 1 Minute today with the last one around 3:45EST. Let's ride!

Engine10
AG
Have a Happy Thanksgiving y'all!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
one more thing - if OSTK clears 71/72, I am loading the boat.
First Page Last Page
Page 2508 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.