Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,041,740 Views | 231650 Replies | Last: 59 min ago by HoustonAg2014
aggies4life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone playing regn tomorrow?

FDA granted emergency use authorization to Regeneron COVID-19 antibody
cottonpicker
AG
aggies4life said:

Anyone playing regn tomorrow?

FDA granted emergency use authorization to Regeneron COVID-19 antibody
Warlus on Twitter was touting a trade on that.
cottonpicker
AG
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

PYPL - I like this a lot.

Might I ask what in particular excites you here? I'm not necessarily disagreeing, I think Jan 205c's might be a good play, just trying to learn. Chart analysis is my weakest area.

Make no mistake, I am no chartist. Competitor strength in SQ. It's making higher lows, and it's consolidating near ATH. I think it's in a squeeze as well. I'm on my phone so can't verify properly but the TOS app looks like it.

Also, you see that gap?

Brewmaster
AG

in a nice little wedge on the hourly... (easier for me to see there). I'd lean towards calling it bullish with that gap fill up, juicy! and it may have more juice in it than that even (with those recent highs around 215). Thanks, I'll be watching this one!

Brewmaster
AG
SQ is on Panda Options radar as well as some others... It and PYPL might launch this week. SQ though has to clear ATH's, PYPL just has to launch back towards ATH.

Boom, now Rippy has a chart and plan up for SQ and PYPL...

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm going to try to get it before it goes insane. Need to see how we open.
FJ43

Am I too excited about this?

This one looks like it coiling up to me the past 10 days or so. After the gap down on the 9th volume has been a steady with an ascending channel (higher lows and higher highs) since. The TTM_Squeeze on the hourly and daily looks like its ready to make a move or just starting to break back up..

Could see first resistance around $31 but has pretty much filled the gap down on the 9th. Next stop looks to be just under $36.25 then a gap fill to about $40.

I like this one and possibly the 1/15 30c at $2.50. FWIW Cheddar Flow has this as Bullish on the call flow into it.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43

This looks like it could absolutely fall apart. Daily squeeze. I am not planning to trade.

This looks a mess to me and very choppy on the daily. Has had 2 gap downs the past 2 weeks or so and a descending channel with lower lows/highs. The squeeze looks on with the 10 day hourly but I am not sure this doesn't break down further. FWIW call vs. put flow is almost even the past few weeks.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

59 South
AG
Also remember on CWH, there's a $1 dividend coming up w/ ex-dividend date Dec 15. That's a nice 3.5% that would beat the socks off a money market account!
FJ43

Been steadily rising off the bottom and looks to be testing a retracement level from the gap down on the 9th. It has bounced off the approx. $193.89 level 3 or 4 times since then. IIMO it is there again now and to me needs to own this level and confirm before I would jump in. Maybe I am missing something which is highly likely.

FWIW

FJ43

Also like this a lot. I expect to enter this on Monday

PSNL

Like the volume action on this one. Looks to have about doubled the past 3-4 months and just a steady climb up. Check out this 17 Month/Daily cup. Time to break out and run higher?

Better look same period but weekly. Check out the volume the past few months.

FJ43
59 South said:

Also remember on CWH, there's a $1 dividend coming up w/ ex-dividend date Dec 15. That's a nice 3.5% that would beat the socks off a money market account!
I am not seeing the $1 dividend amount. Am I missing the $1 somehow?

59 South
AG
FJ43 said:

59 South said:

I am not seeing the $1 dividend amount. Am I missing the $1 somehow?
https://seekingalpha.com/news/3637482-camping-world-declares-0_09-dividend-0_14-quarterly-special-dividend-and-0_77-one-time
FJ43
Thanks!

ProgN
FUBO reiterated buy this morning at Needham.
McInnis 03
AG
Nio 50.10 pm
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
0708aggie
AG
MGNI at 15.80. Regretting those $15 covered calls right now. Sold at $2.
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Nio 50.10 pm
I'm in the weekly 11/27 55c. Need this thing to gap up early.

FJ43
MARA $3.65 premarket. Up almost 10%

Phat32
AG
Not today Satan!
gigemJTH12
AG
FJ43 said:

I missed MARA when everyone got in...is it still considered a buy if I dont own any yet?
BrokeAssAggie
SDC looking good.
BrokeAssAggie
E
AG
ROKU
zag213004
AG
0708aggie said:

MGNI at 15.80. Regretting those $15 covered calls right now. Sold at $2.

At least you don't have 12.5 covered calls at 2.91 like I do
If there is any hope of a pull back I will try to buy them back even for a loss
FJ43
gigemJTH12 said:

FJ43 said:

I missed MARA when everyone got in...is it still considered a buy if I dont own any yet?
I reentered Friday before the close and will sell the 1/15 $5c or $6 covered call which should be above Friday's close of .90 or .70 this morning in the early hours. Lowers your per share cost probably $1+ on the $5c or you get called out and get $6+ for a nice return in less than 60 days.

FJ43

cptthunder
I looked at this late Friday as I was winding down for the week and saw that IDEX had a big jump and is continuing Pre-Market. Im thinking of playing this using one of OAs covered call strategies by either selling covered calls out until April or so that should put the entry price just under $1 based on premiuims from friday.
Is this a terrible idea?
McInnis 03
AG
TSLA 503 right now....a little boost here could run it again...
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Running with the Bulls
MBIO at $3.37 premarket. I like it alot!
oldarmy1
AG
$360 SPY would be the easy money bullish mark today above $357.50 after first 30 minutes. $354 would be downside trigger, for some real selling action. Bulls have the ball into the open.
FJ43
cptthunder said:

I looked at this late Friday as I was winding down for the week and saw that IDEX had a big jump and is continuing Pre-Market. Im thinking of playing this using one of OAs covered call strategies by either selling covered calls out until April or so that should put the entry price just under $1 based on premiuims from friday.
Is this a terrible idea?
Do you own these shares already meaning selling covered calls?

McInnis 03
AG
ROKU 270, good grief. I have a 250c expiring this Friday................decisions decisions.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
SNAP 47, y'all still in that one??

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 2484 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.