Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,041,600 Views | 231650 Replies | Last: 51 min ago by HoustonAg2014
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
$ALPP again today
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

any of you jump in TDOC? up nicely on weekly 185C. Also added shares yesterday. Wish I'd gone bigger in it, but really need to play more conservative (further out expirations).

Also added Dec FUBO 25C yesterday - seems to be consolidating and toying with shorts today until next ripper.
These are WORRRRRRRRRRRRKING.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
aggies4life
AG
Trying to decide how long to ride this one. It's funnnn!
topher06
What are the margins on ammunition? Wondering how strong Academy's next quarter is going to be. They're capping sales at 3/day/caliber and still selling out of almost everything in minutes. Maybe only a tiny part of their overall business, not sure.

Walmart never should have given in on removing ammo sales, at least for handguns.
topher06
There we go SNAP
Engine10
AG
Aston04 said:

Buzz about a possible manufacturing deal between amazon and uavs. Uavs just revamped their website- including more content relating to package delivery future drone business. Dipping my toe in. Do your own due diligence of course.

Was following, love Amazon partnerships. In for a stack @ $2.75
oldarmy1
AG
zwhag2010 said:

oldarmy1 said:

The short squeeze on MGNI has been awesome. 3 days would be unusual for continuation so I expect $15 area to top out for consolidation, but who knows.

By top out for consolidation do you mean you expect it to halt at 15 or go down from 15 at least for a while? Or do you mean the 15 will soon act as support and a launching pad to higher levels in the near term?
Yes, exactly what I said. $15 area high with a top out, so not more on trend from there before a consolidation move. But if market heat up anything is possible and they certainly have some shorts action that sent it below $14. I'd expect $12.50 area for next support to start developing if this does become the short term top.
oldarmy1
AG
topher06 said:

There we go SNAP
SNAP to it!!!
djmeen95
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

$ALPP again today

Grabbed 10k shares late yesterday, thinking I was reaching a bit with the price sitting at $0.15 and I really should just wait and see where it goes.

Then I remembered I suck at this, so I should do the opposite of what my lizard brain is telling me.

Color me surprised that the run continues this morning. Take that, stupid lizard brain!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
aggies4life said:

Trying to decide how long to ride this one. It's funnnn!
Ya same, last November interestingly enough it did the same thing. I think it got to around .44 then settled in back down in the .20s before falling back into the .04-.05 range (where is actually where I first bought it). Since then though they have acquired some companies, but also they are a bit cash strapped it looks like. So that is a bit of a red flag as far as a long quick sustained boom. We might get the boom, but not sure it'll sustain. And this in fact might be the boom. So hard to tell.
gigemJTH12
AG
anyone elses TDA app been messed up for a couple days? it shows my Day % gain but not my day $ gain per stock
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I escaped on my OSTK puts. Whew.
gougler08
AG
PSNL trying to break out again. Needs to clear $31 to really go
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
OA, you've probably already mentioned it but any MGNI calls you're feeling really good about? I've been holding the shares for a while, looking to expand a bit maybe.
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

topher06 said:

There we go SNAP
SNAP to it!!!
zag213004
AG
oldarmy1 said:

zwhag2010 said:

oldarmy1 said:

The short squeeze on MGNI has been awesome. 3 days would be unusual for continuation so I expect $15 area to top out for consolidation, but who knows.

By top out for consolidation do you mean you expect it to halt at 15 or go down from 15 at least for a while? Or do you mean the 15 will soon act as support and a launching pad to higher levels in the near term?
Yes, exactly what I said. $15 area high with a top out, so not more on trend from there before a consolidation move. But if market heat up anything is possible and they certainly have some shorts action that sent it below $14. I'd expect $12.50 area for next support to start developing if this does become the short term top.

Thanks for the info!
cptthunder
topher06 said:

What are the margins on ammunition? Wondering how strong Academy's next quarter is going to be. They're capping sales at 3/day/caliber and still selling out of almost everything in minutes. Maybe only a tiny part of their overall business, not sure.

Walmart never should have given in on removing ammo sales, at least for handguns.
I feel like the little annoying brother on ASO right now that I keep bringing it up or responding to post on it but i finally decided to start taking a long position in it today for alot of the same observations people have posted here and talking with a product supplier for some paddle sports goods Academy keeps upping their order sizes on almost everything they offer
oldarmy1
AG
Markets selling early but well within sideways range. $350 SPY would signal correction engaged, so a ways away from there. But if we drift downward below yesterdays $354.15 low look out. I'm in Dec 18 $330 Puts because a correction would easily engulf that.

This is giving down side risk discussion and watch points only. Markets still ranging with bias upward as seen in the wedge with higher highs and higher lows thus far.

tramaro1
AG
The face you make when you sell your weekly ZM $430 calls yesterday at a huge loss for it to bounce back to even today
FJ43
ATVI getting its feet under it again.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
SQ 198, push it baby
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
aggies4life
AG
Alpp!!!!!!!
UpstateAg
AG
Roku lottos. Bought at .65. Out at 1.45. Whoooooooooo. Done for the day.
FJ43
MBIO @ $3.23
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

cptthunder
UpstateAg said:

Roku lottos. Bought at .65. Out at 1.45. Whoooooooooo. Done for the day.
Where does Roku go from here? Lets hope we see 59s $300 by end of year!!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

SQ 198, push it baby
congrats man. wish i was in it.
Engine10
AG
Bought the dip @.20 on $ALPP
McInnis 03
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

McInnis 03 said:

SQ 198, push it baby
I'm getting greedy, want two net free calls, but should probably settle for 1. It's still riding above the 10 min ema though.....HOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

B&I Key:
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
McInnis 03 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

McInnis 03 said:

SQ 198, push it baby
I'm getting greedy, want two net free calls, but should probably settle for 1. It's still riding above the 10 min ema though.....HOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
well, I went ahead and sold OSTK 60P for next week. LOL.
Engine10
AG
Followed the upgrade news and big stick in on $Shop, $1k calls to next week. Tight stop tho
Fireman
AG
$AYRO - is this SOLO #2?
E
AG
ROKU going the wrong way, wasn't paying attention and didn't get out at 260... need a green candle to get me back there!
McInnis 03
AG
Riding the zoom momentum train now.

B&I Key:
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
wow. just looked at it.
gougler08
AG
Take a look at CHEK, may have some goal posts forming
First Page Last Page
Page 2477 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.