Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,031,740 Views | 231622 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by Talon2DSO
Bob Knights Paper Hands
How long do you want to ignore this user?
TSLA butterfly's. I think I'll let the premiums drive me as to if I open one high or close to Friday's close. I will probably one a put fly low for a WTH market drop play. Should be an interesting week.
ForeverAg
AG
Thinking about jumping on NFLX Oxt 23 $580 calls. Anyone else playing netflix earnings?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Thinking about some htz puts. It seems fragile
backintexas2013
AG
Seems like a crazy spike and might come back. Might jump on that as a gamble play.

I understand why it spiked but not buying it.
FattyDelights
BREwmaster said:

FrioAg 00 said:

I'm seeing it at very near 50/50.

I think Trump will lose Penn, so he has to win Arizona, Wisconsin and Michigan.

He seems to have a slight lead in Michigan, but perhaps slightly down in the other two.

I'd give Biden maybe an edge between 55/45 and 60/40

I'd caution anyone in believing early poll results. This one might not even be close. Most of the media is pro Biden. Hillary was a done deal according to them 4 years ago.

I guess we'll all find out here soon enough.
FJ43
AXGT thought for the group.
Current share price premarket $3.64
Could sell 2/19/21 $5 covered calls at $0.60-$0.80 (Bid .60 - Ask $1.00)
Current PTs ; Low - $8, Median - $12.25, High - $13, Average - $11.58 (7 Analysts Ratings with 5 Buy, 1 Overweight, 1 Hold)

ProgN
Double Dave's ads on TexAgs shouldn't be permitted before breakfast. Now I'm craving pizza rolls and ranch.
BrokeAssAggie
http://www.rbcrichardsonbarr.com/IndustryResearch/News.aspx?a=news&ticker=a&w=&story=202010bwire19005364r1.xml
Aggies1322
AG
Is GRWG primed to make its move this week?
Rice and Fries
Prognightmare said:

Double Dave's ads on TexAgs shouldn't be permitted before breakfast. Now I'm craving pizza rolls and ranch.

You know what true travesty is? Is that no one in proper Dallas makes pizza rolls. Like they aren't a thing.
ProgN
Hell, I could eat a Gumby's dammit mega large pizza right now. It'd be like it used to be in Aston Hall my freshman year.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
You clowns need to stop this line of discussion yesterday. I'm entirely too sleep deprived to think of DD's pizza rolls and Buffalo chicken pizza...
Rice and Fries
Prognightmare said:

Hell, I could eat a Gumby's dammit mega large pizza right now. It'd be like it used to be in Aston Hall my freshman year.

My buddies and I had the Gumby's challenge where 2v2 would try to eat two gigantic Gumby's pizzas. We never could and then we also wouldn't experience any bowel movements for 3 days cause of all that cheese. Great times
ProgN
Maximus_Meridius said:

You clowns need to stop this line of discussion yesterday. I'm entirely too sleep deprived to think of DD's pizza rolls and Buffalo chicken pizza...
How's the baby doing?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
FJ43 said:

AXGT thought for the group.
Current share price premarket $3.64
Could sell 2/19/21 $5 covered calls at $0.60-$0.80 (Bid .60 - Ask $1.00)
Current PTs ; Low - $8, Median - $12.25, High - $13, Average - $11.58 (7 Analysts Ratings with 5 Buy, 1 Overweight, 1 Hold)

Some kind of data release scheduled for oct 30. Nov 20 3p are .2 and 4c are .4. Think I'll buy a few pairs of these
Maximus_Meridius
AG
He's actually doing pretty well. Finally started sleeping in the cradle that we keep in our room for 3 hour stretches, though yesterday we ****ed up and let him sleep too much in the afternoon, so he didn't really want to go to bed... Given that my wife has been dealing with the effects of pre-eclampsia, c-section, and pretty strong "baby blues", I'd say we're doing alright, though a lot of that is because the MIL is here.

To keep this stock related, I'm thinking we get a nice gap fill play on the SPY today. Could buy .70 delta puts.
ProgN
Mom and baby still on my prayer list.
george1992
Anyone else having problems with IBKR today? I use the quick trade module and not webtrader. I've had a hard time trying to log onto quick trade and then it kicks me right off.
spud1910
AG
george1992 said:

Anyone else having problems with IBKR today? I use the quick trade module and not webtrader. I've had a hard time trying to log onto quick trade and then it kicks me right off.
No problems with Trader Workstation so far.
Harkrider 93
AG
A couple of traders I follow have become bullish. They mentioned the A/D line as most of their recent mind change. They were patiently cautious before now.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

RDR on DKNG. Could be a good risk/reward play right now.

Taking a bite of the Nov20 45c as a play on it.
Stopped out.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
FJ43
GOCO in high $11s
BrokeAssAggie
What's everyone's plan with the 10/30 C24 RKT? Thing just keeps going the wrong way.
Running with the Bulls
VALE has got a little cup and handle working. Looking for a breakout to the upside.
Touchless
AG
AMD with a rocket after the first 5 min after open.
jwhitlock3
CrazyRichAggie said:

What's everyone's plan with the 10/30 C24 RKT? Thing just keeps going the wrong way.
I was going to ask what folks thought the catalyst was here. Looks like the broader market is looking at 348 as a support to hold but it feels bullish this morning. $21.55 seems like a key support down here for RKT, if it breaks that I might have to dump. I keep waiting on some volume to come in as it reaches towards that level but so far we've had nothing. Not sure what to make of it.
JRizzle
AG
Anyone's thoughts on DKNG. Getting down to a good entry point?

JR
jwhitlock3
well Rocket is right at this 22.50 level, let's see if it can hold. Doesn't seem to be any support here. I've lost 72% of the original value so I'm not sure whether to dump or hold. I don't have much faith this has found a strong base.
Beerosch
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

well Rocket is right at this 22.50 level, let's see if it can hold. Doesn't seem to be any support here. I've lost 72% of the original value so I'm not sure whether to dump or hold. I don't have much faith this has found a strong base.

4th losing day in a row. I'm in the same boat.
McInnis 03
AG
Hey VIX, we didn't forget you. Now go away.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
I take it stimulus talk crashed and burned today?
Engine10
AG
Lot of pre-market gaps trying to close early - feels bullish to me.

ZM filled within 30 min now it's off to the races again
Betoisafurry
Latest I saw was the witch and munchin speaking at 3pm today
gigemJTH12
AG
are yall still holding the 10/23 AMD's?

time to cut losses if we are still holding?
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Weird. Just trying to figure out why everything fell off a cliff all of a sudden.

Seems to be bouncing back now. This market makes no sense.
First Page Last Page
Page 2344 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.