Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,033,909 Views | 231628 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by ProgN
Engine10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What the hell is going over there?!

It's a looooong way down if they lose $72.
gig em 02
Prognightmare said:

0708aggie said:

OA, when are we doing another conference call? This or next seems like a good week to get everything set for the election if its possible.
The first one is free, the rest is gonna cost ya.

Let's leave hunter biden talk on f16, cmon man you know the thing
FJ43
ProgN
gig em 02 said:

Prognightmare said:

0708aggie said:

OA, when are we doing another conference call? This or next seems like a good week to get everything set for the election if its possible.
The first one is free, the rest is gonna cost ya.

Let's leave hunter biden talk on f16, cmon man you know the thing
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Does NKLA have any redeeming qualities left? Or was it all completely a sham? Any chance this thing get back to even $40 any time in the next year?

Now that I'm the ultimate foremost expert on calls the October 23, 2020 $24c at $1.40 ask seems like a risk worth considering (if there is still some substance to the company)
Brewmaster
AG
Engine10 said:

What a wild day. SPY 347-343-347.

just wait til tomorrow and next week... I would've preferred it held 348 at the close, could dump more than 343 IMO.
ProgN
Personally with my money, I'd rather short it than play calls or go long. They don't even have a vehicle that moves on it's own. Stock, investmentwise, it's garbage but you don't know how RH traders will work it. HTH.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Prognightmare said:

Personally with my money, I'd rather short it than play calls or go long. They don't even have a vehicle that moves on it's own. Stock, investmentwise, it's garbage but you don't know how RH traders will work it. HTH.
Actually, ya just rethinking this I think you're right. I wont short it either but will just lay off completely I think unless I'm missing something.
ProgN
Almost same price, NIO is a much safer proposition.
jwhitlock3
BREwmaster said:

Engine10 said:

just wait til tomorrow and next week... I would've preferred it held 348 at the close, could dump more than 343 IMO.
large chunk of volume there in the last 15 minute candle too.

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Haven't updated in a while on what I like:

• AAPL 11/06 120/140C
  • Accumulating shares of Abbott and selling weekly CC against them
  • CWH may finally move. I will sell CC if it breaches or gets near $34
  • PYPL 10/23 200/195 bull put
  • RH (not in yet)
  • TSLA run up to earnings, 10/23 450C in my case
  • NET 11/20 60/50 P. I am looking for reversion to mean or at least 8 EMA
  • PENN (not in yet)
Engine10
AG
Event Details
Q3 2020 Amazon.com, Inc. Earnings Conference Call
October 29, 2020
02:30 PM PT
BT1395
AG
Engine10 said:

Event Details
Q3 2020 Amazon.com, Inc. Earnings Conference Call
October 29, 2020
02:30 PM PT

Son of a....

Playing the 10/23 calls based on an expected earnings release of 10/22. Time to scoot those out one week!
Engine10
AG
Rolling my 10/30s as well. I'm not that brave
TMOOSE
For those that put in TWTR PUTS - I wonder how their service being down will be affected.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/15/twitter-is-down.html
Let it Ride
cottonpicker
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Prognightmare said:

Put FUBO on your radar. I've seen ads and heard the interview with the CEO last week. This could definitely benefit with cord cutting. Do your own DD but they offer a lot in 4K and have a vision.

Being under $10 makes it an excellent daytrade option as well.
nice pick
WOW. Huge day and rolling after hours. Great call
Brewmaster
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

BREwmaster said:

Engine10 said:

large chunk of volume there in the last 15 minute candle too.

great eye! that is a big chunk!
McInnis 03
AG
Need to figure out where Cathie is from and give her a Buffet like nickname

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Monywolf
It looks like she bought it in both ARKK and ARKW. About a 1% position in each.
astroaggie13
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Haven't updated in a while on what I like:

• AAPL 11/06 120/140C
  • Accumulating shares of Abbott and selling weekly CC against them
  • CWH may finally move. I will sell CC if it breaches or gets near $34
  • PYPL 10/23 200/195 bull put
  • RH (not in yet)
  • TSLA run up to earnings, 10/23 450C in my case
  • NET 11/20 60/50 P. I am looking for reversion to mean or at least 8 EMA
  • PENN (not in yet)

I'm looking pretty similar to you..

- AAPL 127C 10/30 (in with OA, was looking to buy some Apple and he pushed me over the edge to pull the trigger)
- PENN 72C 11/6 (Ripster alert)
- RKT 24C 10/30 (in with half ppl here prob, avg'd down a little today)
- TSLA 450/500C vert 10/30 earnings play similar strategy to RedDog. Got it when TSLA broke the daily squeeze.

Sold ZM 510/520 today for near max. Unloaded some NIO over the last couple days. I am in a few things for the action potential but I am not in on much big, mostly cash. So color me not convinced in the market trending up. I feel like we're being driven by stimulus news right now and it's not something I like betting against.
Gig em Stros
thirdcoast
AG
astroaggie13
AG
thirdcoast said:

Thanks for sharing I was looking at this recently. Not that it's a guarantee but I was worried in how long it might take to rebuild after the recent dip.
Gig em Stros
Brewmaster
AG
my quick take on VIX... looks okay for now, might be Nokay in a couple weeks though.

FJ43
BREwmaster said:

my quick take on VIX... looks okay for now, might be Nokay in a couple weeks though.

Thanks for the effort putting these out for everyone!
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

TMOOSE

TSLA about to turn.
Thinking a nice run tomm 30k? Saw it dropped again on me AH.
Let it Ride
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
lal4l said:

TSLA about to turn.
Thinking a nice run tomm 30k? Saw it dropped again on me AH.

This feels like one of those times to root against the stock, if you know what I mean. It didn't do anything meaningful AH and you kind of have to ignore AH anyway. It caught a bid at the end of the day and earnings are coming. I'm holding.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
So what happens to ZM post covid? Or do you cross that bridge when you get to it?
MaroonDynasty
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

MaroonDynasty said:

FSLY holy ****, time to rotate out of some of the highly prosperous COVID lockdown beneficiary stocks. Definitely need to be forward looking and wondering what these companies will do next year.

I bought in when it touched 87
Decided to pivot.

Sold the shares for a gain and sold the $80 dec puts that I saw smart money selling for $8.5. Kept the DDOG shares.
You lucky bastad.

Nvm
FJ43
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

So what happens to ZM post covid? Or do you cross that bridge when you get to it?
IMO Covid (or the reaction to it) has forced people, businesses and society to find ways to operate and continue in other ways. Platforms like ZM will have experienced visibility and growth they otherwise would have taken years if ever to achieve. While I believe business travel will increase significantly over time and nothing replaces the face to face depth of relationships to develop business deals, businesses will have discovered virtual ways to add to their quiver. Meaning fewer will travel to meetings and some who would have historically boarded the same plane may be piped in virtually to attend via platforms like ZM. ZM is used for far more than just business purposes now as well.

I prefer to look ahead and not wait to cross bridges when we get to them. Plan A, B and C approach. Address what comes but have a plan in advance. I think ZM will remain strong but also vulnerable. My million dollar question is who is the next company to take ZM market share? Who will enter the space with immediate reach? Who do you get in on early for the ride up?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

astroaggie13
AG
Penn with price target increase. Likely catalyst for daily squeeze pop. There were some flows yesterday on this that Ripster alerted to.
Gig em Stros
AgShaun00
AG
i am looking at my corporate actions for SPAQ and the offer is for 10.32/share. current price is over 13, and my cost is 16. I sold cc and dropped my cost down to 12.3/share. crazy option premiums. Why would anyone accept the offer?
McInnis 03
AG
Barty tipped me off to $CHWY this morning. Really strong gap up on a $100 PT upgrade from Jeffries. Going to open around $68, there is little resistance between here at the ATH reached not too long ago at $74. The OCT 30 75C is what I'll be looking at on the open, maybe even a few yolo lottos for today of the 70 or 75C that expire today.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Engine10
AG
What do we think of this little pop? Fades by afternoon or bustin up the harami?
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

Barty tipped me off to $CHWY this morning. Really strong gap up on a $100 PT upgrade from Jeffries. Going to open around $68, there is little resistance between here at the ATH reached not too long ago at $74. The OCT 30 75C is what I'll be looking at on the open, maybe even a few yolo lottos for today of the 70 or 75C that expire today.
I believe OA called it yesterday or the day before.
McInnis 03
AG
Never trust one indicator, but.............for your digetsion.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 2338 of 6618

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.