Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,036,445 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
0708aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sold half of PYPL 10/15 202.50 calls at 1.75.
Betoisafurry
Looks like MARA is just mirroring BTC today?
0708aggie
AG
sold a little early, but needed to lock in gains. Holding for this big reversal here. (Hopefully)
oldarmy1
AG
PINS going off
Engine10
AG
Someone injected NOS, rally's everywhere
McInnis 03
AG
Pelosi saying words about stimulus that aren't terrible.....
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Ranger222
AG
Pretty quiet week for me....but may start to add positions here.

Looking at --

RUN Dec calls....65C bought today but too rich for me. Looking at OTM 75 or 80C

BEAM breakout -- biotech that is involved in DNA base editing associated with CRISPR technology plays....getting attention because the ARK genomics fund has been buying. Pure stock play here.

PSNL -- another biotech I really like...broke out earlier this month now consolidating....good place to initiate position here or add to position. I'm adding to mine here. Another pure stock play.

GL
McInnis 03
AG
Ranger222 said:

Looking at --

BEAM breakout -- biotech that is involved in DNA base editing associated with CRISPR technology plays....getting attention because the ARK genomics fund has been buying. Pure stock play here.

PSNL -- another biotech I really like...broke out earlier this month now consolidating....good place to initiate position here or add to position. I'm adding to mine here. Another pure stock play.

GL
Cathie Wood is a really fun one to watch do work.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

Pelosi saying words about stimulus that aren't terrible.....
Isn't Nancy saying words that aren't terrible an oxymoron?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

gougler08
AG
Ranger222 said:

Looking at --

GL
PSNL looks nice, right off the 21 EMA today with a hammer technical. I'm getting in on this one
tramaro1
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

TSLA about to turn.

I hope so my dumba** did not sell my weeklies yesterday when I had a double. I am now down 60%. I will learn one of these days
Ranger222
AG
Also bought PENN 11/6 72C...callout by Ripster and others on twitter.

Ended up going RUN Nov 20 75C, and dipping toe in AAPL Oct 23 125C which seems to be a popular trade on twitter
TMOOSE
Ditto. Lol
Let it Ride
Ranger222
AG
Also getting in this MBIO thing I keep seeing posted about because YOLO
ProgN
gougler08 said:

oldarmy1 said:

MARA volume spike....Somethings about to go down with this stock
Just wait til Monday, k thanks
Just 2 more weeks.

Dammit, thought I was on the covid board.
gougler08
McInnis 03
AG
tramaro1 said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

TSLA about to turn.

I hope so my dumba** did not sell my weeklies yesterday when I had a double. I am now down 60%. I will learn one of these days
When one of us loses, we all lose. I hate this.

B&I Key:
ProgN
Hey Ranger, do some DD on "U" Unity, it looks ready to blow up. I'd like your opinion. TIA
McInnis 03
AG
Ranger222 said:

Also bought PENN 11/6 72C...callout by Ripster and others on twitter.

Ended up going RUN Nov 20 75C, and dipping toe in AAPL Oct 23 125C which seems to be a popular trade on twitter
"Honey, where did you invest the money my mother gave us for Christmas, and why did you choose that?"

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

Put FUBO on your radar. I've seen ads and heard the interview with the CEO last week. This could definitely benefit with cord cutting. Do your own DD but they offer a lot in 4K and have a vision.

Being under $10 makes it an excellent daytrade option as well.
nice pick

B&I Key:
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

CX above $4 with cup completion at the $4.20 resistance anticipated level. Note not only the race from $3.10 to $4.10 that occurred over a 3 day period. Big move on a stock under $4. But also note the quick "V" from $3.50 back over $4 over the last week. While we can't know when it will break the completed cup & handle it is clear that it's not nearly done on trend.

$4.20 resistance level may come sooner rather than later on this one. $4.15 now.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

ProgN
Ok, I've been watching and doing this, anytime PLTR drops below $9.25 it's a buy for a trade. 1000 shr blks will net you a good ROI. I like the company long term but I've been scalping it.
0708aggie
AG
Sold all remaining 10/16 202.50 PYPL at 2.25. 63.4% gain for 2hrs 10 mins of work.
Ragoo
AG
Let's nail TSLA on 455 tomorrow? Alright team, break.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
0708aggie said:

Sold all remaining 10/16 202.50 PYPL at 2.25. 63.4% gain for 2hrs 10 mins of work.
Wow, nice. Share your next idea when it happens.
Engine10
AG
What a wild day. SPY 347-343-347.

0708aggie
AG
OA, when are we doing another conference call? This or next seems like a good week to get everything set for the election if its possible.
ProgN
0708aggie said:

OA, when are we doing another conference call? This or next seems like a good week to get everything set for the election if its possible.
The first one is free, the rest is gonna cost ya.
bigbass1170
AG
Got some more MBIO at 3.05 AH
jeromePOWell
AG
That's the spirit!
FJ43
bigbass1170 said:

Got some more MBIO at 3.05 AH
Way to catch the flash down!

Carlo4
AG
Carlo4 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Aggies1322 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Also, I'm now back above 7 figures in share holdings on MBIO.

I thought my 5 figure holding was big
I thought my 3 figure holding was big.

Whale whale whale. Just bought 100 shares on the quick flash down like a few others.... guess who's in the 4 figure club now?!?
FJ43
For those in MBIO Redler mentioned on a video he posted this afternoon that next Friday MBIO is presenting at a Cancer conference and hoping for good news and results. Here is the link off MBIO site:

https://ir.mustangbio.com/News/news-details/2020/Mustang-Bio-Announces-MB-105-Data-Selected-for-Presentation-at-the-Virtual-27th-Annual-Prostate-Cancer-Foundation-Scientific-Retreat/default.aspx

thirdcoast
AG
For RKT bullls

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/10/15/could-rocket-companies-be-millionaire-maker-stock/
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

MaroonDynasty said:

FSLY holy ****, time to rotate out of some of the highly prosperous COVID lockdown beneficiary stocks. Definitely need to be forward looking and wondering what these companies will do next year.

I bought in when it touched 87
Decided to pivot.

Sold the shares for a gain and sold the $80 dec puts that I saw smart money selling for $8.5. Kept the DDOG shares.
You lucky bastad.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 2337 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.