Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,036,277 Views | 231639 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Tormentos
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
F*ckin a NIO! Whats the play here...I'm up over 8k on this trade in less than a week. How would you guys play it from here.
scoodogg
AG
Grabbed more RKT at $22.27, MBIO at $3.17, and MGNI at $8.65.
E
AG
Tormentos said:

F*ckin a NIO! Whats the play here...I'm up over 8k on this trade in less than a week. How would you guys play it from here.
Which calls are you in or shares?
Tormentos
AG
Shares
ProgN
Tormentos said:

If you can write covered calls do that and take advantage of this run to grab some premium and pad your gains.
topher06
Tormentos said:

Just FYI, it is best to use percentages rather than actual gain/loss numbers on this thread. Helps keep people from chasing dollar gains and focus on percentage gains. That clearly isn't a rule, and the thread is pretty good about being happy for others making gains even where some have missed out.
Engine10
AG

Man I don't see Mitch agreeing to that but he may not have a choice
topher06
How to you play the SPY hedges? Use OA1s suggestion yesterday for example, 30 day out SPY put (so after the election). From when he posted, you are up 40%+ today. Is this something where you take part of the profit and leave "runners" (which means just collapsing market), or do you leave all of the puts in play as a continuing hedge until they expire?
E
AG
Depends on what you want to do with them. If you are in no rush for the money, i'd hold onto them.

Myself, I have a bunch of 1/15/21 $5 calls i'm going to exercise and turn to a very long hold.

I got a handfull of 10/23 $23 calls i'm gonna sell next week, and a couple 11/20 $2 i'll wait til November to decide if I want to sell the calls or exercise for the shares.

I'm not an experienced trader though, so I don't know best options to maximize return. But I would be extremely happy with these returns.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Thought NIO would retrace back to high 24s (so had a big order in for it there to add) and now I don't know if that's going to happen. Don't wana chase it....but kinda wana chase it lol.
FJ43
MBIO at $3.04
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Tormentos
AG
Haven't been in MBIO. Can someone outline the strategy? Seems to have some long term consolidation in the 3 to 4 range. Are you guys playing the swings in this range?
TriumphForks
AG
Can one of you whales wake up QD?
BrokeAssAggie
Tormentos said:

Haven't been in MBIO. Can someone outline the strategy? Seems to have some long term consolidation in the 3 to 4 range. Are you guys playing the swings in this range?

Been accumulating for several weeks waiting for the run up to $10+
ForeverAg
AG
With MBIO sitting at 3.05 is this a good entry point? Im looking for short term plays here primarily.
McInnis 03
AG
Bullish Harami on MBIO 10min.

**that was quite fun to say**
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
BrokeAssAggie
ForeverAg said:

With MBIO sitting at 3.05 is this a good entry point? Im looking for short term plays here primarily.

I think so, but what's your definition of "short term" ?
FJ43
Tormentos said:

PTs are low of $7 and high of $13. Many who are in this are accumulating here at these levels. Once March $5 calls are at $1 plus sell covered calls. Go net free on shares after $6.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

texagbeliever
Come on 30k get off your butt and start shorting TWTR & FB -signed proud put owner of both!
ForeverAg
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

ForeverAg said:

under 30 days
BrokeAssAggie
ForeverAg said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

ForeverAg said:

under 30 days

It's been about that long since I first got in. I will let others confirm but I think the belief is this thing could pop "any day" or it could continue to bounce around the $3 to $4 range for several more weeks.
texagbeliever
Whose waiting for our Pelosi Daily Dump special. Has to be coming up here soon.
texagbeliever
TWTR is right at its 21 day EMA. Fight is on for the freefall here.
FishrCoAg
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Thought NIO would retrace back to high 24s (so had a big order in for it there to add) and now I don't know if that's going to happen. Don't wana chase it....but kinda wana chase it lol.
I sold the 10/16 23 covered calls last week. Trying to decide whether to roll out or let it go.
TMOOSE
Hey guys - been flipping Teslas all week and have done pretty well!

Now it seems like I still have a $460, $470 and $475 option expiring 10/23.

Cost is - $25.9, $24.9 and $24.95.

Any guidance here would be greatly appreciated. Down close to 2k now. Think it bounce up? Cut losses? Wait it out?

Thanks guys! Have a great day!
Let it Ride
BrokeAssAggie
Jet Black
Engine10 said:

SPAQ platform announced to build the Ocean, bullish heading into merger in two weeks!

And it's in the red
Touchless
AG
Carlo4 said:

Touchless said:

With FSLY down 27% AH, thoughts on getting a bounce tomorrow. Maybe not a full model T, but that's a pretty significant drop and it seems a lot of these end up bouncing back some the next day. Even if it ends up dropping again on Friday.

ZYXI did the same thing. Bounced back for one good day and then sell off after that.

I was able to get some shares at $88 hoping for a bounce back tomorrow and then dump it for a nice one day gain.
I took a very very small flyer on this earlier. I had the Model T around $104 based on close vs AH. Since it was just a gamble really, only bought a few options expiring tomorrow with $102 strike for $0.3 each. Very little open interest and volume so I got out at $0.55 not wanting to get caught not being able to sell them. I saw they were up to $1.15 earlier so I missed out on letting it run a little more, but 80% return in 45 min works for me. Should have just sold half and let the others ride just in case it did get to Model T territory later today and turn them for a 10x or something.
aggies4life
AG
Anybody still in zom?? Patience or cut losses and move on???
texagbeliever
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Bullish Harami on MBIO 10min.

**that was quite fun to say**
Man, these harami things......OA may be on to something!
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Engine10
AG
Set way too tight a stop after the ZM pop on my weekly 510's, got stopped in mid 520s but I'll take it!
McInnis 03
AG
Did anyone else scoop up DDOG after hours yesterday on the sympathetic move with FSLY?

FSLY's situation is unique, much of their revenue comes from 1 customer and that 1 customer didn't spend what they thought they would so FSLY put out the warning. When EVERYONE moved in sympathy that seems like a pretty easy way to grab the other guys who were caught up in the melee to catch a non-pertinent bounce.

I'll take it!

B&I Key:
trip98
AG
better late than never.....I'm more of long term player so here's GTC orders placed last night....not big volume on any of these by any means
MGNI at $8.75.....filled this morning
MBIO at $3.10....filled this morning but might buy more
LADR at $6.80

I know the LADR price is a bit of a stretch so set order to expire in 1 week as I don't have time to watch it constantly. If it doesn't fill I'll renew order around $7. Like the dividend and know they cut once already this year but concerned with election and covid if it impacts get worse they cut again. I can't imagine it's going to pop so high so fast that if I'm patient I might get order filled on a drop. And if it does start to move up and I feel compelled I can still get in for not much more cost.
gougler08
AG
You can sell MARA 3 Nov 16 Puts for $1 right now...pocket the premium or help lower cost base for those holding the bag
First Page Last Page
Page 2334 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.