Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,042,841 Views | 231654 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
FJ43
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Heading into meetings for the morning. Send up smoke signals if OA heads into them today. Last time he did it wasn't pretty.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Rice and Fries
RKT is up. M
Kicking myself for not buying those damn LULU $350s calls.
59 South
AG
texagbeliever said:

LUV may get some bad press over kicking a customer off for taking down his mask while eating peanuts. Don Jr. and Dave Rubin want to run with the story. The guys mask & hat were pro Trump (and the guy was black).
what a time to be alive
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
BrokeAssAggie
59 South said:

texagbeliever said:

LUV may get some bad press over kicking a customer off for taking down his mask while eating peanuts. Don Jr. and Dave Rubin want to run with the story. The guys mask & hat were pro Trump (and the guy was black).
what a time to be alive
I hope he told them where they could put their nuts
Rice and Fries
CrazyRichAggie said:

59 South said:

texagbeliever said:

what a time to be alive
I hope he told them where they could put their nuts

Can't spell penus without U!
astroaggie13
AG
FJ43 said:

BREwmaster said:

yeah, same here on RKT!

NIO PT raised to $40 by JPM, game on!
NIO up to $23.60s so far this AM premarket.

Looks to be good timing for me. I had some calls expiring and bought some further out just yesterday but hadn't yet sold my weeklies.
Gig em Stros
fooz
oldarmy1 said:

SIAP, but what platform/charting is OA using? I'm looking to try something else besides tos and tradingview.
Brewmaster
AG
NFLX pt raises galore, wish I'd bought that call lotto!

RKT anyone know short interest on this? Seems to dip daily to around 23 like it's being shorted. I'll set a buy at 23 and small change, hope to fill
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

RKT anyone know short interest on this? Seems to dip daily to around 23 like it's being shorted. I'll set a buy at 23 and small change, hope to fill
Apparently it's not too late. I'll be watching to see if it maeks the move.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Fireman
AG
MGNI nice - can we get to $11 today?
TMOOSE
McInnis 03 said:

BREwmaster said:

MG - what play are you looking at here? $575 calls? What date?

Thanks man! Wanted to keep an eye out.
Let it Ride
McInnis 03
AG
lal4l said:

McInnis 03 said:

BREwmaster said:

MG - what play are you looking at here? $575 calls? What date?

Thanks man! Wanted to keep an eye out.
If I do this I'll be lottoing it due to NFLX options pricing. So it'd be something this week and something 575 or below.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
HoustonAg2014
AG
TubTub said:

thirdcoast said:

For those with any longer term VALE calls left...
Looks like I need to buy leaps to 2023!

I bought my leaps ever and it was 4 2023 Vale leaps. Did that right after OA said to buy the 2022 since I saw the 2023 weren't much more expensive. Going to buy more as well.

I didn't even know what a leap was until someone on here finally decided to ask lol so thank you for that...
corndog04
AG
Updated year-over-year TSA passenger counts.

Still pretty ugly. I might look for a short-term play going in to this weekend for potential pop on Monday news. There is a very high probability overall passenger counts pass 1,000,000 this coming Sunday which would be the first time over that mark since 3/16. Last 4 Sundays passenger count solidly trending upward 848k,873k, 901k, 984k.
ProgN
Question for the board:

For anyone that uses or has used Robinhood, is there a forum similar to ours here that they use to share trade ideas?
oldarmy1
AG
If you buy a $SPY PUT out 30 days the movement isn't very pronounced unless a big market move occurs. So with SPY so close to a key support level and early move upward you can enter it and exit if SPY moves above $352.50. Probably less than a $20 loss on say a $330 Put.
topher06
TTD still strong like bull. Unbelievable run, but wondering when I should sell it.
Engine10
AG
Welcome back AAPL!

$TSLA ripping
jwhitlock3
Prognightmare said:

Question for the board:

For anyone that uses or has used Robinhood, is there a forum similar to ours here that they use to share trade ideas?
r/wsb?
Rice and Fries
BREwmaster said:

Brew called this...
jtmoney03
AG
Honestly, most I think, use wallstreetbets. That's playing with fire, though lol

There is also an app I downloaded a long time ago called TradeBase. They track recent trades on RH and have leaderboards. I didn't watch it much, but there were some folks that did pretty well and you could see their activity.
ProgN
jwhitlock3 said:

Prognightmare said:

Question for the board:

r/wsb?
No, but I was listening to a guy, Cramer I think, and he was saying that Robinhood traders are driving the huge pickup in option volumes and this leads to major moves in stocks. If they had a forum, I'd just like to watch what they're all on like piranhas.
jwhitlock3
Prognightmare said:

jwhitlock3 said:

Prognightmare said:

Question for the board:

r/wsb?
No, but I was listening to a guy, Cramer I think, and he was saying that Robinhood traders are driving the huge pickup in option volumes and this leads to major moves in stocks. If they had a forum, I'd just like to watch what they're all on like piranhas.
I read an article yesterday that Fidelity was hiring another 4k workers to meet demand as well. Like jtmoney posted, that app does track what robinhood users are doing, but otherwise wallstreetbets really is the closest thing that I know of.

I had always heard the analogy of retail traders being jet skis on the ocean beside the big cruise ships and oil tankers, and even though we didn't have the volume we could move much more nimble. It's wild to think that retail investing has potentially reached a point where it's start to show it's weight on broader markets.
Drip99
AG
Fireman said:

MGNI nice - can we get to $11 today?
Heading the opposite direction so far. Is sub 9 a good spot to add more?
leoj
AG
Congrats to NIO longs on the board. I know some have held on since 5ish
Carlo4
AG
Looking to get out of my SPXS position. Appears 3500 is going to hold. Anyone else playing this or time to let go?
ForeverAg
AG
Does anyone have any interest in IPOB? I have been watching this stock for the last week or so...and regret not getting in sooner. I got in this morning at 25.53.
astros4545
AG
BIGC is BIG PIMPIN
Shundere
AMD hates us
Rice and Fries
Carlo4 said:

Looking to get out of my SPXS position. Appears 3500 is going to hold. Anyone else playing this or time to let go?
Holding.... why would you sell the hedges before the election?
UpstateAg
AG
Just sold my tsla daily call. Turning it off. Wow.
Engine10
AG
Holding my Jan $6 calls and I don't care if they go to zero. Insurance against election results, fallout, virus breakouts/shutdown, etc.
TecRecAg
AG
The January calls? Hold.. they are there for a reason..
ProgN
Carlo4 said:

The SPXS calls for January are primarily there for after election chaos. I'm not selling.
TMOOSE
Man, what a day for TSLA!
Let it Ride
First Page Last Page
Page 2326 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.