Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,038,125 Views | 231641 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by ProgN
Ted Lasso
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man I really like this RKT setup. Any stimulus would pop this thing since it would be perceived as making it easier for mortgage holders to stay current
oldarmy1
AG
$GRWG $18.87 after hours.
FJ43
AAPL sitting at $121.15 AH. On 10/9 it was running at $116. Do we think this is the half way mark retracing back to the build up to yesterday? Debating AH buy since I am long.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

TMOOSE
I went ahead and bought more shares AH. Looks like good value before the run.
Let it Ride
Bob Knights Paper Hands
trip98 said:

But man I'm not sure I see back to my cost around $52 PLUS I think it would be better to take that cash and reinvest elsewhere

The former is only a minor factor in your decision and in fact should work the opposite of how you're thinking and be a reason to sell. The latter should be your main thought process on if you sell or not.

If you are confident you can get more bang for your bucks from another investment then I'd strongly consider selling at least part of it, especially if your loss can offset other longterm gains you might have taken this year.
Madmarttigan
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Boat Shoes said:

oldarmy1 said:

ONTX volume. Kicked in

Still planing to scale back at $0.38-$0.40?
$0.40+

FORTY CENTS MINIMUM. It will get there.

Ugh never hit my 25 buy
FJ43
OA I've accumulated a few shares long on LADR given the outlook you've shared combined with the dividend.

Do any of the 2/21 or 5/21 calls make any sense to buy as well?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

I bleed maroon
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

trip98 said:

But man I'm not sure I see back to my cost around $52 PLUS I think it would be better to take that cash and reinvest elsewhere

The former is only a minor factor in your decision and in fact should work the opposite of how you're thinking and be a reason to sell. The latter should be your main thought process on if you sell or not.

If you are confident you can get more bang for your bucks from another investment then I'd strongly consider selling at least part of it, especially if your loss can offset other longterm gains you might have taken this year.
Well done, Bob. This should be a recurring piece of advice that everyone should keep in mind. In most instances, the sunk cost of what we paid for something should be ignored, except for tax implications.

I didn't realize a cirrhosis-infested organ of the digestive system could be counted on for such sound advice!
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I was taking a break from throwing chairs. I'll be back to my old self by mornin.
AgEng06
AG
Yeah, I'm thinking I need to cut losses on stuff such as BFCH, NBRV, and SNSS and employ that on whatever OA's next plays are.
FJ43
PLTR at $9.47 is on my watch list now. It's been declining last few days and not sure if a head fake yet but a couple little volume spikes at the end of the day that basically held through AH. If any confirmation it's turning this seems a buy under $10. Anyone accumulating this one long or swing?

E
AG
oldarmy1 said:

If we break that harami pattern to the upside I say AAPL hits $128+ soon.

It'd be a lot cooler if it happened before Thursday
khkman22
AG
Sold a 1/21 ROKU $320 covered call for $10.10 today in an IRA. Lowered my cost basis to $85 on it. Also holding a small position in my Roth in the event I end up regretting that.
ProgN
FJ43 said:

PLTR at $9.47 is on my watch list now. It's been declining last few days and not sure if a head fake yet but a couple little volume spikes at the end of the day that basically held through AH. If any confirmation it's turning this seems a buy under $10. Anyone accumulating this one long or swing?
I've been swing trading it when it is low $9's.

ARLO should have great Q4 and if it gets close to $5, it's a steal.

I'm watching FUBO closely as it gets near low $9's too.
Brewmaster
AG
E said:

oldarmy1 said:

If we break that harami pattern to the upside I say AAPL hits $128+ soon.

It'd be a lot cooler if it happened before Thursday
I wouldn't count on it, with monthly options expiring this week, MM's will want to eat up some premium.
oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

OA I've accumulated a few shares long on LADR given the outlook you've shared combined with the dividend.

I wouldn't buy calls on it. I think it bats around between that $6.50 to $8 mark for a while.
Brewmaster
AG
wow, FUBO might've bottomed today, maybe. really bounced off 9ish.

and for all eyeing RKT here's an hourly chart... nice round bottom

Bob Knights Paper Hands
BREwmaster said:

and for all eyeing RKT here's an hourly chart... nice round bottom

Notice that volume uptick in Oct as the price turns up! I am not in this one but I'm about to be tomorrow!
thirdcoast
AG
For those with any longer term VALE calls left...

Brewmaster
AG
yeah, same here on RKT!

NIO PT raised to $40 by JPM, game on!
TubTub
thirdcoast said:

For those with any longer term VALE calls left...
Looks like I need to buy leaps to 2023!
FJ43
Prognightmare said:

FJ43 said:

I've been swing trading it when it is low $9's.

ARLO should have great Q4 and if it gets close to $5, it's a steal.

I'm watching FUBO closely as it gets near low $9's too.
Thanks Prog....
Added ARLO and FUBO to my watch list. FUBO rose a little bit AH so will see how it opens this morning.

FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

FJ43 said:

I wouldn't buy calls on it. I think it bats around between that $6.50 to $8 mark for a while.
Thanks OA and appreciate the guidance on it. Skip for now....

tam2002
AG
What's the PT on RKT? Think I might jump in tomorrow
FJ43
tam2002 said:

What's the PT on RKT? Think I might jump in tomorrow
Low - $19
Median - $28
High - $35
Average $26.88

Some believe this will go higher though.

FJ43
BREwmaster said:

yeah, same here on RKT!

NIO PT raised to $40 by JPM, game on!
NIO up to $23.60s so far this AM premarket.

Philip J Fry
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Boat Shoes said:

oldarmy1 said:

ONTX volume. Kicked in

Still planing to scale back at $0.38-$0.40?
$0.40+

FORTY CENTS MINIMUM. It will get there.

So do you think we are still in the .25 - .40 cycle? Or are we breaking out of it long term?
FJ43
Ripster put out several tweets last night on this one. He feels pretty good about this for a breakout.

texagbeliever
LUV may get some bad press over kicking a customer off for taking down his mask while eating peanuts. Don Jr. and Dave Rubin want to run with the story. The guys mask & hat were pro Trump (and the guy was black).
FJ43
texagbeliever said:

LUV may get some bad press over kicking a customer off for taking down his mask while eating peanuts. Don Jr. and Dave Rubin want to run with the story. The guys mask & hat were pro Trump (and the guy was black).
Imagine that....

Aggies1322
AG
Need to furiously defend 3500
oldarmy1
AG
MGNI $9.68
FJ43
Aggies1322 said:

Need to furiously defend 3500
MGNI is trying. Up to $9.69 premarket.

FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

MGNI $9.68
Said I wouldn't watch it and remove from watch list like you said. But I peeked

Thundergon
TSLA pre-market high is 452. That chart looks primed for another parabolic Tesla run. Lots of eyes on this one and earnings next week. IV for options this week is around 52% while it is 86% for next week so keep that in mind. If we can defend SPY 350 and build then TSLA might be ready to launch today. It's close
First Page Last Page
Page 2325 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.