Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,045,509 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
Engine10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That explains it, if that's true then those $30 levels are easy.
Running with the Bulls
McInnis 03 said:

VALE quietly hanging in the 11's today. Dammit Elon, tweet the damn deal.
Good strong close with volume and near day's highs!
Running with the Bulls
Huge AAPL volume at the close!
Cartographer
Have a feeling we are going to get some very fun moves beginning of next week.
BayAg_14
PYPL with a strong close.
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I got in calls yesterday (I think I mentioned it here) and added more today near HP's trigger (25 was game on). Now up bigly, holding over the weekend.
Long term target is 30, I should've added commons too!

also in OSTK call spreads
PYPL calls
UPWK calls 11/20 25c
TSM 10/16 88c
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

McInnis 03 said:

I got in calls yesterday and added more today near HP's trigger (25 was game on). Now up bigly, holding over the weekend.
Long term target is 30, I should've added commons too!
I bought NOV 30/35 call spreads. Probably a bit egregious, but if it goes up, they will too.
FJ43
You go AAPL - Over $117 AH
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

BearkatRunner88
AG
FJ43 said:

You go AAPL - Over $117 AH
Yall are welcome, got out of some of my 10/16 to roll to 10/23 and never could catch it before close...yay
Ragoo
AG
Closed the week at $6200 cash, up from $2300 to start. Still down $3800.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Anyone got any thoughts on $IDEX?? I'm not a chart expert by any means but it has the looks of something that might blow up soon enough. Trading at $1 as of this posting.
Brewmaster
AG
a birdie told me TSLA trigger is over 437. He called it this morning (also called AMZN)...

and it is indeed finishing up consolidating in a wedge (potentially bullish wedge).
Aggies1322
AG
JD looks primed to move next week. Other people in JD, do y'all see the same thing?
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

a birdie told me TSLA trigger is over 437. He called it this morning (also called AMZN)...

and it is indeed finishing up consolidating in a wedge (potentially bullish wedge).
My guess is it (TSLA) gaps up monday AM premarket and we miss the jump
ClutchCityAg
Anyone else grab TSLA calls? I took a chance on a 10/23 440 Call before close.
Let it ride
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

BREwmaster said:

My guess is it (TSLA) gaps up monday AM premarket and we miss the jump
Oh I'll miss the jump, don't worry! haha. I missed AMZN today, thought about opening a spread on it, but even those were too steep for my little account. Seems like Monday we will open green as kermit, no idea on the close though (feels like a pullback is needed soon).

Trump needs to post in here and tell us when he buys puts, I know he loaded them earlier this week when he tweeted No Deal!
Touchless
AG
McInnis 03 said:

BREwmaster said:

McInnis 03 said:

Dumb question. Do you know how to get the bars like that on the side of the chart? Those represent the volume right? Essentially saying what price levels have had the most buying activity?
Brewmaster
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Anyone got any thoughts on $IDEX?? I'm not a chart expert by any means but it has the looks of something that might blow up soon enough. Trading at $1 as of this posting.
looks like it's consolidating after a big move in June (but also lower lows and lower highs). No touchy for me, but you might find a chart or 2 in the twitterverse. I'd prefer if it had a big rounded bottom coming out of June, or if it was trading tighter and tighter (wedge)...or like MBIO, was in a big box consolidation (with occasional rips upward).
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
The lowest stress way to play Tesla is through verticals. I wasn't sweating bullets when I sold naked puts in it, but it was more stressful than I would have liked, especially when it went down by $150 intraday. I was relieved when I was able to close for 80% of max profit.

I won't do that again. It will always be a vertical if I'm selling premium.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
BREwmaster said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

looks like it's consolidating after a big move in June (but also lower lows and lower highs). No touchy for me, but you might find a chart or 2 in the twitterverse. I'd prefer if it had a big rounded bottom coming out of June, or if it was trading tighter and tighter (wedge)...or like MBIO, was in a big box consolidation (with occasional rips upward).
Thanks for the input, definitely need to look at it more.
Ragoo
AG
You riding tonight? Zwifting now. 68 minutes left.
ProgN
Ragoo said:

McInnis 03
AG
Touchless said:

McInnis 03 said:

BREwmaster said:

McInnis 03 said:

Dumb question. Do you know how to get the bars like that on the side of the chart? Those represent the volume right? Essentially saying what price levels have had the most buying activity?

Trendspider has done an amazing job with their charting..I haven't seen a way to implement that on
TOS
txag2008
AG
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I think we have some chop next week. Be careful with your 10/16 calls if you have not rolled. I think next week is a sell premium week vs. huge directional moves.
Touchless
AG
Ah, damn. Good to know. I had played around trying to figure that out for a while before, but could never get it. Glad to see it's not as easy as I would have expected.
FJ43
Touchless said:

Ah, damn. Good to know. I had played around trying to figure that out for a while before, but could never get it. Glad to see it's not as easy as I would have expected.

You can do that on TDAs main site just not TOS that I can find either. I think it's called Inline Volume option on the upper charts. I have it set on mine but rarely use the main TDA basic charts since switching over to TOS. Give it a try and see if that's what your looking for.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Brewmaster
AG
Ragoo said:

Nice! I did not, took a rest day, raced yesterday in a zwift TT with some friends (an hour of full gas suffering), but really helps the fitness.

We'll have to ride in real life one day. I'm going out Old Reliance tomorrow a.m. with some riding buddies.
Ragoo
AG
Did a 2:25 training ride. Ended up being 48.5 miles.
ProgN
Another successful TexAgs hookup.
Ragoo
AG
Prognightmare said:

Another successful TexAgs hookup.
wanderer
Hit 2 PTs today. RUN & AMD are on life support.

wanderer
McInnis 03 said:

wanderer said:

McInnis 03 said:

The DKNG BWB I posted a week or so ago, i went really big on it (for me, y'all would laugh at it)........I don't know if I was pissed at losses, or convinced on the setup......let's just say I'm really happy with how it's playing out at this moment.
Nice call once again. How do you plan on handling it going forward?

I sold the 40/45 spread so turned my BWB into a normal fly net free. I'm happy about that, but thinking my remaining flys may not be worth much if we're going to fly through the strikes. I guess the good thing is that a lot can happen in a month....
I'm still letting it run. The cushion I have on 45 right now is healthy (that can change in an instant though). I may convert half to std flys soon. It's tempting as it rises to let the BWB stay in place and potentially keep the full credit though.

As for if you've already converted, you're net free and 1 month is a LONG time. I think you have to let it play out because they're worth peanuts right now. As time ticks on, a pullback could take care of you.
McInnis 03
AG
And I sold them awhile back now.

When it launched I didn't want to be left with nothing
Bob Knights Paper Hands
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I think we have some chop next week. Be careful with your 10/16 calls if you have not rolled. I think next week is a sell premium week vs. huge directional moves.

My thoughts as well. On a other topic, you are a 2%+ consistency all-star! I have been profiting monthly but it's wildler swings but you are 2% or 3% each week. I still got some learnins to do.
First Page Last Page
Page 2309 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.