Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,046,756 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
wanderer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Daily Calls Update:
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Yes. Lots of premium in the nov calls. I went further ITM
Thundergon
McInnis 03 said:

You Dan Shepiro followers, how does he measure "supply" and is there a means of visualizing this on TOS?
It's just moving averages. Both EMA and SMA. 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 150, 200 and Bolly Bands I believe. If you have TOS he has the charting setup available to just copy and paste into your TOS account to view the layout that he uses in eSignal. I can send you it if you would like.
I bleed maroon
AG
wanderer said:

No advice, but wow, congrats.

Assume you've been holding since 2013ish in order for it to be a 65 bagger?
Yep - average cost of 28 cents a share in July 0f 2013. Sold most of it (I think I bought 5-10k shares originally) when it ran up the first year or two. Unfortunately, my cost basis for my remaining portion is only $412 (1500 shares), so it's not like this is life-changing money, by any means.
tlepoC
AG
I would love to see that. Been playing with different tos configs. Would be beneficial to see how others do it
FJ43
wanderer said:

For all you holding OSTK calls, know that they are releasing store #s AH this evening. Could either be good or bad for overnight holds.
Do you know what time this is supposed to be released?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Any board thoughts on potential Brexit /Boris Johnson stuff abroad and how it affects our markets? To top it off European economies aren't in great shape so wondering if we should be concerned at all about any of it.
texagbeliever
REGN TO THE MOON, MAYBE MARS!!

Irish 2.0
Pelosi is a *****
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
texagbeliever said:

REGN TO THE MOON, MAYBE MARS!!

was hoping for more rocket action, only 2.5% so far.
txaggie_08
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

Pelosi is a *****

She's not going to give in. Trump just needs to hammer home what she wants. He messed up yesterday saying he was ending talks. He should have instead simply blasted the Dems for the crap they're trying to include in this bill.
Brewmaster
AG
FJ43 said:

wanderer said:

For all you holding OSTK calls, know that they are releasing store #s AH this evening. Could either be good or bad for overnight holds.
Do you know what time this is supposed to be released?
I didn't see it mentioned on twitter, so not sure either.

found this interesting though...

Aggie_2463
AG
txaggie_08 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

Pelosi is a *****

She's not going to give in. Trump just needs to hammer home what she wants. He messed up yesterday saying he was ending talks. He should have instead simply blasted the Dems for the crap they're trying to include in this bill.

I think it was a genius move. He's ending talks of stimulus due to all the liberal fat trying to be snuck in, and tweeted last night how's he's ready to sign stand a lone bills for small businesses and direct payments. That's literally all the average uninformed voter cares about is where's my check? Now he put the ball in her court making her look bad if she won't do it
Agsrback12
Aggie_2463 said:

txaggie_08 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

Pelosi is a *****

I think it was a genius move. He's ending talks of stimulus due to all the liberal fat trying to be snuck in, and tweeted last night how's he's ready to sign stand a lone bills for small businesses and direct payments. That's literally all the average uninformed voter cares about is where's my check? Now he put the ball in her court making her look bad if she won't do it
FJ43
I approver of his 12 month targets
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Fireman
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

txaggie_08 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

Pelosi is a *****

Agree with everything you said 2463, but Pelosi is still a ***** in my book.
Jet Black
CreakinDeacon said:

Pelosi is a *****

Disgusting
Aggies1322
AG
INMD still in play? Its in a squeeze, but if it keeps moving sideways thats gonna hurt.
BT1395
AG
Jet Black said:

CreakinDeacon said:

Pelosi is a *****

Disgusting

Easy next step here for Trump. Just put her on blast every day with something like, "Another day you are singlehandedly keeping Americans from stimulus money due to your little pity party, Nancy. Do your job."
FJ43
txaggie_08 said:

CreakinDeacon said:

Pelosi is a *****

There may be a % of the Dem voting base that may hold them/her accountable at the voting booth if they don't get their $1,200 check he said he would approve right now. Not sure many voters care about the fat baked in as much as politicians do. They just want 'their' money. Maybe not many but every vote counts in some spots of this country.

I still expect his Twitter account to be alive and well with the right timing.

Ranger222
AG
Article on FEAC (skillz)

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4378054-flying-eagle-acquisition-skillz-to-win-game

FJ43
Ranger222 said:

Article on FEAC (skillz)

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4378054-flying-eagle-acquisition-skillz-to-win-game

Thanks Ranger. I bought back in this today on the dip under $12. Here's to it's upside!

Thundergon
Would you like me to email it to you?
khkman22
AG
Fireman said:

Hey, it's Lil' Troy.
McInnis 03
AG
If it's not proprietary, something you need to buy from him I would be interested. I don't want to pirate something though.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Bob Knights Paper Hands
khkman22 said:

Fireman said:

Hey, it's Lil' Troy.

Lol! Spit out my iced tea!

On INMD I'm still remaining hopeful for another day based on volume of green candles on 15 minute chart. Yes that's a stretch. I agree with you that if it doesn't continue moving up theta will become a concern. I will consider rolling my calls out a bit tomorrow or Friday. I don't want to hold a weekly over the weekend if the stock is moving sideways.
Thundergon
The chart setup is just a bunch of moving averages, bollinger bands, and linear regressions plotted. The proprietary part is how to read them and the training he provides. If you plot the 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 150, and 200 EMA and SMA along with the Bollinger Bands you've got it. The setup just had that already all programmed.

He posts really good videos every night on youtube recapturing the events of the day. You can see what the charts will look like.

Thundergon
ZM looks like another potential awesome Friday Lotto if it doesn't make its move before then. It's nearing the apex of a well defined wedge that could break either way. If we get a catalyst look out.
Cartographer
Dan is the man but you won't quite get it till you spend some time with it. Truly it's simple but it looks menacing to just about everyone else. I'll post a chart after the kids go down.
FJ43
Anyone know what time Ripster release his Friday lotto play? If I remember correctly someone said he's been nails on it.

Aggies1322
AG
AMD looks strong after hours.
Cartographer

Perfect. Okay so I will say if you have an interest in this system, go check out the Youtube linked above and they regularly offer a 1 month trial of his Gold Access which gets you the twitter and a daily Zoom call wherein he trades the market and calls pivots, discusses strategy, life, and fantasy football.

The short and sweet of it is the everything above the candle is supply and everything below is demand. Trades are made based off of clear space with defined areas based on these lines. He's much more technical about it and I don't want to give out more than that, his explanations are worth the $97 entry for a month. The $97 gets you lifetime access to his lectures on this (about 7 hours) material.

I have had 15 days with positive trades using his system and charting the pivots but I am day trading and scalping. This is not necessarily for those who can't commit to being in front of the computer for a few hours in the morning although other users are using this for long term trades and different levels of option trades.

I would recommend this to my parents if they wanted to day trade.
Irish 2.0
Thundergon said:

The chart setup is just a bunch of moving averages, bollinger bands, and linear regressions plotted. The proprietary part is how to read them and the training he provides. If you plot the 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 150, and 200 EMA and SMA along with the Bollinger Bands you've got it. The setup just had that already all programmed.

He posts really good videos every night on youtube recapturing the events of the day. You can see what the charts will look like.

I'm a lifetime member with Dan. If you follow his system properly and religiously, you can be successful.
spud1910
AG
Me too and I agree.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
This sounds really interesting. I picture it being a buy signal is when price is above more of the ema lines but not hitting the upper BB. I'll definitely look into this at some point. The price of a lot of trading books.
First Page Last Page
Page 2294 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.