Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,045,524 Views | 231655 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
BT1395
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
chrisfield said:

That was my man, BT1395! Nicest dude you'll ever meet with an extraordinary family.

Thank you, gentlemen! Even a blind squirrel.....

Plenty of time left on this one to screw it up!
thirdcoast
AG
thirdcoast said:

Anyone else like this H&S on Lumber Liquidators LL?

So I got stopped out on my calls, but would this H&S failure rally be fueled by shorts covering?

Does anyone here ever play technical break downs taking advantage of a flood of position closures driving reverse price action?

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
rolled NET when it got to $43
aggies4life
AG
Were you able to buy otsko?

I was unable to on ally or td ameritrade.
ClutchCityAg
$30,000 Millionaire said:

rolled NET when it got to $43
to Nov?
Let it ride
frankm01
I had to use Fidelity to buy OTSKO. TDA wouldn't let me because it's a OTC Pink Sheet stock.
khaos288
AG
geez at this rate I'm going to get called out of my 90C for OSTK. Would be happy too
FJ43
aggies4life said:

Were you able to buy otsko?

I was unable to on ally or td ameritrade.
Nope. Placed the order, got rejected, Here is what my order rejection said:
"Order rejected:This security is currently unavailable. Contact us for details."

I called and the guy said that's the only time he's ever seen where there was one BD listed to go through. Everything up until the rejection appeared to be able to buy on TDA. Not worth me opening an account for one stock. So...bought more OSTK straight up. At least I can sell options on it if I choose.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
frankm01 said:

I had to use Fidelity to buy OTSKO. TDA wouldn't let me because it's a OTC Pink Sheet stock.
Its a Class A share that is only available via one BD (Dinosaur) unless yours's has a subscription to them. Per TDA rep anyway.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
Anyone else here riding MBIO to Valhalla someday? I picked up a few more shares at $3.28 today to add to my position. Still in the low 3s though on a cost basis.

oldarmy1
AG
WDC if you went calls they are up to get your money back
BobFriend13
AG
FJ43 said:

Anyone else here riding MBIO to Valhalla someday? I picked up a few more shares at $3.28 today to add to my position. Still in the low 3s though on a cost basis.

I'm riding this one for now. Hoping to see an increase.
ProgN
oldarmy1 said:

McInnis 03
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

Are they not uncertain?

In at 4.85
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Running with the Bulls
VALE volume spike!
topher06
oldarmy1 said:

Out of WDC now, thanks for the idea.
Brewmaster
AG
khaos288 said:

geez at this rate I'm going to get called out of my 90C for OSTK. Would be happy too
Yeah not a bad problem to have such a volatile stock we can always buy back in. I need to sell calls on mine still.
82 is the base and 85 is roughly resistance.

TSM now popping up on HP's radar, over 87 and we get some fireworks. I might add another 10/16.

nutty lotto idea: buy 1 UVXY weekly call. I think I paid .28 for a 20.50c. If volatility goes nuts it moons. Stay very small, don't yolo it!
ClutchCityAg
NET
Let it ride
TecRecAg
AG
Them some tight bands on AMD 10m
wanderer
For all you holding OSTK calls, know that they are releasing store #s AH this evening. Could either be good or bad for overnight holds.
Brewmaster
AG
wanderer said:

For all you holding OSTK calls, know that they are releasing store #s AH this evening. Could either be good or bad for overnight holds.
sold my weeklies, just have spreads for next week. "Should" be great numbers, but better safe than gambling.
Engine10
AG
TecRecAg said:

Them some tight bands on AMD 10m

Hell of a close here!
TecRecAg
AG
Dumped by 90s for 15% profit in a panic sale. went back in on 95 lottos for next week.
FJ43
BREwmaster said:

wanderer said:

sold my weeklies, just have spreads for next week. "Should" be great numbers, but better safe than gambling.
The numbers will be great and the shares will drop because I added more today.

ClutchCityAg
Why did RUN dump the last 5-10 min?
Let it ride
Engine10
AG
TecRecAg said:

Dumped by 90s for 15% profit in a panic sale. went back in on 95 lottos for next week.

Sitting on 10/16 $92s
Brewmaster
AG
FJ43 said:

BREwmaster said:

wanderer said:

Rippy watching it too... also high-ish short interest, could squeeze!

Engine10
AG
AMD event tomorrow 9 AM Pacific
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

FJ43 said:

BREwmaster said:

wanderer said:

Rippy watching it too... also high-ish short interest, could squeeze!

I sold $75 puts for Nov monthlies today so fire away OSTK, Fire away.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
ClutchCityAg said:

Why did RUN dump the last 5-10 min?

I don't know but it's back down to $77 in AH
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
BREwmaster said:

OSTK is about to be going, going, gone... good time to go long on any pullback
Been preaching this, backed up by good DD (at least I thought it was good lol). Its one of my biggest positions. I do wish I had bought more in the 60s but its probably still not too late. This could potentially be a $200PT once the market volatility is over.

OSTK #SHBM
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I don't but my thoughts on the chart - it looks like it reached the neckline but didn't break it. Also the volume didn't pick up on tye last downward move which might signal something funny going on. I'm still reasonably newb, so I might be placing too much expectation in that volume.
I bleed maroon
AG
I know some of you still own or follow PLUG. It was up another 12% today. I still hold the stock (it became a 65-bagger paper return for me today). I have bought 5 rounds of way out-of-the-money protective puts in my hedging account, to no avail. I bought another round of puts today. The thing just keeps moving up. I can't sell covered calls in that account - no, it's not allowed, as it's in a pledged asset account - no options trading). It's in an after-tax account, so I'm not planning on taking the capital gain anytime soon. I suppose at some point, I should just relax and enjoy the ride, but would appreciate any additional thoughts.
McInnis 03
AG
You Dan Shepiro followers, how does he measure "supply" and is there a means of visualizing this on TOS?

B&I Key:
wanderer
No advice, but wow, congrats.

Assume you've been holding since 2013ish in order for it to be a 65 bagger?
First Page Last Page
Page 2293 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.