Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,042,825 Views | 231654 Replies | Last: 15 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FJ43 said:

Dang BIGC hit $85 on that. Missed it....
Be patient, you'll probably get another crack at it.
KT 90
AG
FJ43 said:

that was hilarious when somebody posted that this morning right after OA's post. Good thing I am WFH today...

ProgN
Pelosi's response just now was not what she should have said. It's obvious that she never read his books. Dumbass.
Brewmaster
AG
Prognightmare said:

Jet Black said:

Really pathetic they can't work anything out.
If it was just Covid relief a deal would have happened at the end of August. One party is trying to stuff this one full of their wishlists and think they have Trump painted into a corner. He just called their bluff.

How does dropping the stimulus talks help negotiate if the market dumps a bit more from here? I mean do the dems care if the market dumps? Maybe they care about their big ticket items in the stim deal enough to renegotiate. Not questions POTUS tactics, he may be the world's greatest negotiator. I just don't understand it.

I am very happy he wants the senate to prioritize the supreme court nominee!

sorry to get political all... stonks only go up! there said some stonk talk.

dumped PINS earlier today before the drop, seems range bound and stuck (had weeklies not Oct 16th exp).

grabbed NVDA and SPY calls on that drop though. Fingers crossed.
ProgN
Trump knows the market will be supported by the fed. He also knows that he's about to use the bully pulpit to bludgeon the dems and so will their constituents. He's about to tell Americans why their aid was killed by the dems, so they can bailout blue state governments and give stimulus to illegals. Good luck if you're a dem from a red or purple state.
Ragoo
AG
I'd rather the president call off negotiations for a pork laden bill than sign something/anything to get a deal done.

People can hate it but it is a hardline principled move.
ProgN
Ragoo said:

I'd rather the president call off negotiations for a pork laden bill than sign something/anything to get a deal done.

Agreed and his base will support that.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Prognightmare said:

Pelosi's response just now was not what she should have said. It's obvious that she never read his books. Dumbass.

Didn't see anything, what happened?
tailgatetimer10
AG
The funny part is I do not have to look up what her response is, because you can probably imagine it.. and it will be accurate. Like a bunch of children.
Drip99
AG
Where does the market go from here....my guess is its going to be a bumpy ride from here till after the election?
FJ43
JesusQuintana said:

Where does the market go from here....my guess is its going to be a bumpy ride from here till after the election?
It was always going to be a bumpy ride from here until we have a confirmed President. Expect more of the same.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ProgN
Eddie Van Halen just died.
Drip99
AG
Prognightmare said:

FJ43
Prognightmare said:

Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

ProgN
Esteban du Plantier said:

Prognightmare said:

I'll try to find the quote but it's NOT the way to deal with Trump. It was with Bush but not Trump.
TxAG#2011
Financially responsible move yes. But I just don't see how this helps him get reelected. Most people don't care about pork spending when they are losing their jobs and that's just a fact.
gig em 02
BREwmaster said:

Prognightmare said:

Jet Black said:

Really pathetic they can't work anything out.
If it was just Covid relief a deal would have happened at the end of August. One party is trying to stuff this one full of their wishlists and think they have Trump painted into a corner. He just called their bluff.

How does dropping the stimulus talks help negotiate if the market dumps a bit more from here? I mean do the dems care if the market dumps? Maybe they care about their big ticket items in the stim deal enough to renegotiate. Not questions POTUS tactics, he may be the world's greatest negotiator. I just don't understand it.

I am very happy he wants the senate to prioritize the supreme court nominee!

sorry to get political all... stonks only go up! there said some stonk talk.

dumped PINS earlier today before the drop, seems range bound and stuck (had weeklies not Oct 16th exp).

grabbed NVDA and SPY calls on that drop though. Fingers crossed.

Read the bottom of the next Harris/Biden sign you see. They are worried about winning down the ballot to destroy cities from the inside. This is a down ballot move by Trump.
FJ43
TxAG#2011 said:

Financially responsible move yes. But I just don't see how this helps him get reelected. Most people don't care about pork spending when they are losing their jobs and that's just a fact.
If I'm a betting man they will quietly be at the table and come to an agreement and both sides will raise their flag as the victor.

ClutchCityAg

Nvm
Let it ride
Boat Shoes
AG
Thundergon said:

ClutchCityAg said:

Davey on his way to Stanley's to give a TX BBQ review I just know it..

One of the coolest BBQ places in the state. Damn good ribs and tacos too.
ProgN
TxAG#2011 said:

He'd lose more of his base by bailing out CA, IL, NY and NJ, especially because he has no chance of winning those states. It was the right move.
fooz
Prognightmare said:

Esteban du Plantier said:

Prognightmare said:

I'll try to find the quote but it's NOT the way to deal with Trump. It was with Bush but not Trump.

eta: direct link to image

wanderer
10/16 calls update. Obviously a rough day with that afternoon dump.

Getting close to needing more time with some of these.
ProgN
Thanks , that's it! That's the wrong approach to dealing with Trump. He's about to pound her now with the public.
ProgN
wanderer said:

I'm not in those and I didn't rec them so take this with a grain of salt. If this stalemate persists, the 10/16 expiry will not give enough time to hit those targets. JMO
TMOOSE
Thank you for these. I print them daily and put them on my STOCKS whiteboard.
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
McInnis 03
AG
Elect Biden, runaway from Tech.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Didn't Trump literally tweet out 2 days ago to get the stimulus deal done?

And now he's holding it hostage?

What the **** changed?
Engine10
AG
Lol this day is drunk.
BrokeAssAggie
Prognightmare said:

wanderer said:

I'm not in those and I didn't rec them so take this with a grain of salt. If this stalemate persists, the 10/16 expiry will not give enough time to hit those targets. JMO
These are all OA picks..OA we need you!!
Esteban du Plantier
AG
Prognightmare said:

wanderer said:

I sold some premium against mine in closer, some higher calls to offset.
Irish 2.0
Brian Earl Spilner said:

What the **** changed?
Pelosi is loading it with federal bail outs for poorly run cities /states. Trump won't sign it with the pork

Brewmaster
AG
Prognightmare said:

Ragoo said:

Agreed and his base will support that.
Excellent...thank you all, totally agree btw. glad he doesn't want to sign it with the added pork/ junk.
Drip99
AG
CreakinDeacon said:

Brian Earl Spilner said:

What the **** changed?
Pelosi is loading it with federal bail outs for poorly run cities /states. Trump won't sign it with the pork

Perhaps he could have let the American people know what the pork was and put this mess on the dems. Right now it looks like he took his ball and went home while folks are struggling.
First Page Last Page
Page 2285 of 6619

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.