Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,053,421 Views | 231679 Replies | Last: 24 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
Touchless
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thanks! Really informative when you layer in all of the extra data points as well.
oldarmy1
AG
FJ43 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Bought first level of LADR full disclosure.

In have every 15 cents from here to buy. Remember this is a retirement dividend stock paying 10.8% at current value. Every tier lower we buy we are net increasing the dividend payout %.
AT $7.56 range and up?
Down. First fills $7.53. Bids at $7.38 $7.23 and $7.08

Notice that places my lowest bid a penny above the daily bar low range?
oldarmy1
AG
MBIO close to a move. It's coming at some point.
oldarmy1
AG
PINS entry pivot potential here
Fireman
AG
My notes have buy around $36.00 and sell around $39.00; wash, rinse and repeat. This seems consistent with the chart too.
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

$46 call still good?
gig em 02
Y'all still like REITs long term even with 25-30% drop in value and companies cutting 25%+ of office space when signing new leases?
FJ43
Thanks. I had orders set from 7.50 down and thought I may need to reevaluate since long. Did fill an initial smaller order at $7.56 though after your post.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Idk3
AG
Thanks Fireman
oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

oldarmy1 said:

$46 call still good?
Yup
jwhitlock3
VALE is such a tease, I'm still catching up but I swore I caught a glimpse of a 10% jump after hours on Friday, and this morning it opened up around 1%.
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

MBIO close to a move. It's coming at some point.

Would you buy more MGNI shares or MBIO shares at today's prices?
oldarmy1
AG
gig em 02 said:

Y'all still like REITs long term even with 25-30% drop in value and companies cutting 25%+ of office space when signing new leases?
I like them with stable low interest rates and a sustainable dividend based on their portfolio mix and having taken a bath from above $19 to here. It will give me $12 I am certain next year and if the hysteria blows over those empty offices will fill back up.
Aggies1322
AG
Just waiting on NET and INMD to get their act together.
Jet Black
RKT at $22.60 a good entry?
Tormentos
AG
Yeah wtf happened with VALE? That said MGNI has made up for it.
khaos288
AG
oldarmy1 said:

gig em 02 said:

I like them with stable low interest rates and a sustainable dividend based on their portfolio mix and having taken a bath from above $19 to here. It will give me $12 I am certain next year and if the hysteria blows over those empty offices will fill back up.
What percentage of permanent shutdown for offices do you see?

Our call centers are operating at a minimum of 15% increase in efficiency on every single metric. There's about 5% of the population that has decreased overall, and those are candidates to go back in. Other than that, we're thinking about leaving everyone else remote.
cptthunder
With the talk of LADR, would it make since to sell a Oct16 7.5P for around .30 and either get assigned for a $7.20 entry point or take the cash and roll that way
McInnis 03
AG
Tormentos said:

Yeah wtf happened with VALE? That said MGNI has made up for it.
100% rumors, speculation, and hopes/dreams. They still may come true, but expect the worst.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
topher06
Death, taxes and MARA getting fisted again.
FJ43
Jet Black said:

RKT at $22.60 a good entry?
I'm being patient to see if I can catch any dip back to $22.30s intraday.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
QD with a sell off spike this morning. May swing trade this thing if it flashes to a few cents lower.

oldarmy1
AG
khaos288 said:

oldarmy1 said:

gig em 02 said:

Our call centers are operating at a minimum of 15% increase in efficiency on every single metric. There's about 5% of the population that has decreased overall, and those are candidates to go back in. Other than that, we're thinking about leaving everyone else remote.
Eventually we'll be back full. When your clients include PCI certification you have to be onsite to comply with credit card data. We'll definitely have a unit that remains remote, but it will be much more purposeful and strategic for stabilizing absenteeism or call spike management.

oldarmy1
AG
MBIO volume spike
khaos288
AG
oldarmy1 said:

khaos288 said:

oldarmy1 said:

gig em 02 said:

Eventually we'll be back full. When your clients include PCI certification you have to be onsite to comply with credit card data. We'll definitely have a unit that remains remote, but it will be much more purposeful and strategic for stabilizing absenteeism or call spike management.

Really interesting because we're all PCI as well. I'm guessing there is some exemption during covid? I have a feeling all our helpdesk and non pci (minus the under performing population) will stay at home.
ClutchCityAg
Good time to avg down or entry on RUN calls?
Let it ride
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

MBIO volume spike
This is going to break free at some point. B. Riley FBR initiated coverage last Friday at Buy with a PT of $9. PTs are low of $7 and a high of $13 being Oppenheimer.

Baby Billy
AG
oldarmy1 said:

MGNI volume spike to break $8

Sell the kids, right?
Brewmaster
AG
is it just me, or is Model T here very interesting...

September highs and lows, 358.74 and low of 319.80

50% retrace off the low is 339.30.

Not a bear or a bull at these levels, no idea honestly, just trading 1 day at a time. I'm still long DUG, but watching oil prices. If oil futures stabilize that would be great for markets. If we get more lock downs, not good for oil or markets.
Brewmaster
AG
shiphunt
AG
Is this run for SQ sustainable? I mean that chart just looks absurd
texagbeliever
339.08 is also the high before the collapse.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
shiphunt said:

Is this run for SQ sustainable? I mean that chart just looks absurd

I'm not in it but the 9ema is over the 21 and MACD looks positive. Short term it might fall back to the upper BB around 175 even if it continues higher. My stops would definitely be under that so I don't get stopped out too soon.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
on $TARA ($20.70 as I type) for those of you that are long, have you set an exit point on it? If its a legit long play with lotsa upside still what I generally do is sell off about 15-30% and then let the rest ride. but I'm not sure how long a play this is or how much upside is left. if there's not much upside left I'd prefer to exit all of it rather than letting any ride.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
ZM is going to be a dog. I probably should have bailed. F.
First Page Last Page
Page 2274 of 6620

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.