Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,057,178 Views | 231700 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by EnronAg
SpeedyAg90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SLV rising, DXY so far failed to break 94. Still little early but silver looking good. Of course stimulus will drive silver further with inflation.
TecRecAg
AG
Averaged down my INMD calls. OA is beating his fist on the table so I'm not missing out.
ClutchCityAg
Let it ride
BenRev09
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

SLV rising, DXY so far failed to break 94. Still little early but silver looking good. Of course stimulus will drive silver further with inflation.
Thinking BTC and MARA would do the same?
EngrAg14
AG
NRD09 said:

everybody getting excited about SNAP they have earnings coming up so I presume this is run-up. Plan accordingly
The chart looks amazing, very good cup setup here.
Running with the Bulls
GOCO on the move in the last hour!
BenRev09
AG
GOCO with a nice move today
Rice and Fries
Sold 1/2 of my PINS calls here at $1.65
MaroonDynasty
Okay, GOCO, okay!
Swollen Thumb
AG
FJ43 said:

Thanks. I have been sitting tight so far since I am basically flat on it.
Yep. I'm down a few points but picked up the dividend, so just hanging on to it to see if anything happens and will likely sell on any decent pop.
McInnis 03
AG
$2MM just came across on NVDA 540c for oct30
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
SpeedyAg90
AG
BenRev09 said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

Thinking BTC and MARA would do the same?

I'm thinking the dollar will have to fall below 93.65 before we see bigger movement in BTC or MARA. Just my opinion. But they will trend if the dollar holds its trend
TxAG#2011
PINS bouncing off the ceiling
Brewmaster
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

crude oil is still dumping though...markets usually follow suit. So everyone stay hedged for sure.
DDSO
AG
I am not an expert, so I would like to hear from someone else. I bought 124 puts out to next week at the close yesterday. It is sandwiched between the 5, 10, 50 and 200 dma so it is just kind of sitting there. I tend to believe it will make a move down before it heads back the the 130 area.
TriumphForks
AG
QD has been stuck on 1.24 for like 4 days now. Any consensus on price target for short and long term hold?
SpeedyAg90
AG
BREwmaster said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

crude oil is still dumping though...markets usually follow suit. So everyone stay hedged for sure.

Very true, got to keep eye on DXY. I think dollar could get tested today (currently at 93.74) look for it to get below 93.65, of course if it doesn't break silver will probably come back down but Silver currently up almost 4%.
SpeedyAg90
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

BREwmaster said:

SpeedyAg90 said:

Very true, got to keep eye on DXY. I think dollar could get tested today (currently at 93.74) look for it to get below 93.65, of course if it doesn't break silver will probably come back down but Silver currently up almost 4%.

Also, almost forgot Macro, cause it controls just about everything lately
cptthunder
Observing something interesting with my AAPL call(11/20 120C) right now. The stock price has stayed steady in the around the 116-116.5 range but the option premium is still running up through the ups and downs of today and now that its dipped under 116 its just now dropping
Im really new to this but it seemed interesting that the premium seemed to increase through a mainly flat period
McInnis 03
AG
Um, watch VIX, it's quietly climbing.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Foamcows
AG
how low are you all letting these O&G stocks go before you jump back on them? I am seeing OVV sub 8 bucks, which it hasnt been at in quite a while. Pending some massive market event, I don't see us falling back to the 2 dollar range.
McInnis 03
AG
I'm gonna do lunch now. When I get back someone has better have bought out, or merged with, or signed a bazillion dollar contact with VALE. Make it happen whales.

B&I Key:
Josepi
AG
Just Sold my $44 10/16 PINS contracts at $1.70 (I chickened out and didn't wait for the $1,75 target)

You're the man OA!
topher06
WMT hit $144, kilt it over the last couple days.
AgEng06
AG
Good work!

And not to be a stickler, but the $1.75 target was for OA's SNAP calls. The PINS target was a double (somewhere around $2+).

Either way, don't be upset about profit!
Cartographer
OSTK with a possible bull flag on the 5 min chart right now. Not sure it goes but looks pretty good.
jbeck3487
AG
Congrats to those who bought the NFLX dip this morning.
TubTub
How many times does PINS need to bump its head against the $43.2 ceiling to break it?
DDSO
AG
Howdy. Didn't get in where I wanted but still in.
Barty Dont Hedge
TubTub said:

How many times does PINS need to bump its head against the $43.2 ceiling to break it?
Squeezing on the 5m. Hopefully that will be the push to break through when it fires.
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

FJ43 said:

Any thoughts on VALE?
It's a fingers crossed, hope something is going on behind the scenes, but nobody has solid info about it.....play.
People are buying the 10/16 $12 calls so someone is expecting a move by then
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

I'm gonna do lunch now. When I get back someone has better have bought out, or merged with, or signed a bazillion dollar contact with VALE. Make it happen whales.
Aren't you the one with a brand new sparkly green Thor's hammer?
cptthunder
Josepi said:

Just Sold my $44 10/16 PINS contracts at $1.70 (I chickened out and didn't wait for the $1,75 target)

You're the man OA!
I did the same thing with those and let go of the 40C i had at the same time, cant complain at all on that one
I gotta check with the wife but i might have broken even from PINS with all the stuff that shows up at the house from that webstie
Engine10
AG
SNAP on the launchpad!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
panduh bear said:

OSTK with a possible bull flag on the 5 min chart right now. Not sure it goes but looks pretty good.
Been preachin' on OSTK for a while now. After the market volatility settles down a bit imho this is big time opportunity for longs.

On my long positions I normally have a clip 15-30% off gains, and let the rest ride truly long term kinda strategy but this is one of the few I'm not doing it with.
First Page Last Page
Page 2253 of 6621

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.