Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,073,329 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by El_duderino
HoustonAg2014
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Engine10 said:

$NOVA was target of Spruce Point piece from yesterday.

That is really not good... CEO is an Aggie. I haven't been able to look into it completely but I really hope there isn't any foul play here.
FrioAg 00
AG
TBrinks said:

Newbie here. Does anyone else think there is some value in buying some oil and gas stocks (XOM, VLO, CVX) and holding long term? Just seems like a good deal at the moment...

I though it was a good idea in April, so I did. Feels like it's been pretty boring, but that's what the strategy is.

I still feel like they will triple over the next 10 years or so.
Brewmaster
AG
TBrinks said:

Newbie here. Does anyone else think there is some value in buying some oil and gas stocks (XOM, VLO, CVX) and holding long term? Just seems like a good deal at the moment...
I wouldn't buy oil here, just my 2 cents. It is still trending down and oil short (DUG) is currently ripping. Today was actually continued confirmation for me, "game on" for shorting oil. Oil futures are also dumping a bit.
Brewmaster
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Do you guys have any recs on follows or memberships that specialize just in identifying companies that are likely at the bottom of their charts or levels and are way more likely to trend up than down?
@Ripster47 is about as good as it gets. I don't know about buying the bottoms, but he has very actionable charts with targets (in and out).

I subscribe to Hidden Pivots, he is a master of charting and great at finding names and even better at price targets (both in and out).
gougler08
AG
SUM running out of room...going to need to make a move somewhere soon

$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Busy with work today. What wild swings.

Still like the trades I'm in. Will exit most by EOD tomorrow I think.
ClutchCityAg

Good news for the AAPL and RKT plays
Let it ride
topher06
Anyone else nervous that one or both candidates will take a shot at big tech? Not to be political, feels like both sides are increasingly having big tech in the crosshair.
McInnis 03
AG
topher06 said:

Anyone else nervous that one or both candidates will take a shot at big tech? Not to be political, feels like both sides are increasingly having big tech in the crosshair.
With as much SLV and GLD I'm in, I kind of hope they show up to the debate looking like Mr. T or Flava Flav or something.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
pacecar02
McInnis 03 said:

topher06 said:

With as much SLV and GLD I'm in, I kind of hope they show up to the debate looking like Mr. T or Flava Flav or something.
same
SpeedyAg90
AG
Think it is time to buy more 10/16 PINS calls to average down?
UpstateAg
AG
This might be strange, but I rarely average down. That's one way accounts get blown up.
gougler08
AG
GOCO seems to have found some strong support at $13 and change
McInnis 03
AG
BIGC rippin today.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
UpstateAg said:

This might be strange, but I rarely average down. That's one way accounts get blown up.
Me neither..................

Until I own 1100 VALE contracts.

B&I Key:
Fireman
AG
$NVDA, I think I'm in love. Let's just go to $700 and quit messing around.

Hopefully they turn on all their AI technology and ask the very important question, "what moves do we need to make to maximize our share price and shareholder value."
FJ43
SpeedyAg90 said:

Think it is time to buy more 10/16 PINS calls to average down?
I have averaged down with success but has been determined by how many shares I am holding to begin with and what the price/support has changed to as it relates to my share cost. Basically a risk/reward calculation for me. I hate losing so if I can manufacture a 1% gain I will take that over a X% loss. May be flawed but has worked so far for me when I have done it...with exception of MARA. MARA may also be due to my impatience with it.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

Esteban du Plantier
AG
Still being patient with INMD?

Ask on the 40c is essentially back to where I bought it. The spread is large, so it looks like I'm underwater.
oldarmy1
AG
FYI....seeing services alerting to buy PTON calls
oldarmy1
AG
Esteban du Plantier said:

Still being patient with INMD?

Ask on the 40c is essentially back to where I bought it. The spread is large, so it looks like I'm underwater.
Yup
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
none of yall are in NIO anymore?
Touchless
AG
Touchless said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

In on 80/75 10/16 put @ 2.50
In the same at 2.60
These are finally looking much better after todays trip to the moon.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
gougler08 said:

GOCO seems to have found some strong support at $13 and change
man if it runs back up to 14 and change again soon I think I'm gonna bail and sell october 16 puts to build more shares before earnings. It seems to be laying down a pretty solid channel/box here
FJ43
Looks like the baseline for support on ONTX is now at .27 vs. the previous .25. Am I missing something or has below .27 become the new alert to look at entry again?
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

Esteban du Plantier
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
NRD09 said:

I think several are.

I'm net free on shares purchased <$5. I sell covered calls on them now and again, and am happy to hold for now.
gougler08
AG
gotsand said:

NRD09 said:

I think several are.

I'm net free on shares purchased <$5. I sell covered calls on them now and again, and am happy to hold for now.
+1
oldarmy1
AG
What?!

oldarmy1
AG
It hit $0.25 last week. You want the highest odds on a penny stock then $0.25 or under is the mark for ONTX based on it's major support mark.
jbeck3487
AG
gougler08 said:

gotsand said:

NRD09 said:

I think several are.

+1
+1
FJ43
Thanks....

oldarmy1
AG
PINS just went divergent from market action for the first time. Could be a signal.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
oldarmy1 said:

What?!

Just saying, 12% today and no posts about it!
Touchless
AG
RLFTF....gonna break one way or the other here soon I feel like.

oldarmy1
AG
NRD09 said:

oldarmy1 said:

What?!

Just saying, 12% today and no posts about it!
You plant them as net free and forget them - but I do love a victory dance.
First Page Last Page
Page 2243 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.