Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,077,644 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by El_duderino
jwhitlock3
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Engine10 said:

wanderer said:

SNAP to $26.53 AH (up 2.5%)

Let's cash those 27's by Wednesday close, hang it up for the week and enjoy this badass weather

I'm up in the mountains in Colorado with no service tomorrow through Thursday, yall make sure they're still pumped so I can come back to the gains.
AgEng06
AG
Are you hunting?
ProgN
jwhitlock3 said:

Engine10 said:

wanderer said:

SNAP to $26.53 AH (up 2.5%)

Let's cash those 27's by Wednesday close, hang it up for the week and enjoy this badass weather

I'm up in the mountains in Colorado with no service tomorrow through Thursday, yall make sure they're still pumped so I can come back to the gains.
You have to bring back gummies for the thread or you can't participate in our reindeer game.
jwhitlock3
Yearly guys trip, we take RZRs out along the Colorado backcountry route for a few days on a camping trip, buddy owns a place in Pitkin.

Gummies and booze have been acquired, puts on my sobriety for the week, good chance to disconnect from the world.
ProgN
Two women file sexual abuse complaints against Nikola founder Trevor Milton

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/29/two-women-file-sexual-abuse-complaints-against-nikola-founder-trevor-milton.html?__source=iosappshare%7Ccom.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

How many ways can you **** up your own stock?
ProgN
jwhitlock3 said:

Yearly guys trip, we take RZRs out along the Colorado backcountry route for a few days on a camping trip, buddy owns a place in Pitkin.

Gummies and booze have been acquired, puts on my sobriety for the week, good chance to disconnect from the world.
Have fun, be safe, and the market and our gang will be here.
Brewmaster
AG
wow, I think "All of them" is the answer for NKLA. glad I'm still holding puts, got out of the stock long ago with a minor loss.
CavitationAG
AG
Has anyone been following PTON? It has been hovering under the $100 mark for 10 or so days now. Curious if there are any moves we could expect if it moves above $100.
Jet Black
$436 billion in state according to MarketWatch.

https://on.mktw.net/3i8sHHf
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I recently did some DD here on why I felt like $OSTK was way oversold and we should be bullish. That was based purely on its revenue. Not on its ownership of $TZROP or anything else proprietary i was unaware of. Just came to find out they own 20% of this too:

tailgatetimer10
AG
This scares the crap out of me. Moving anything to electronics opens up Day0 vulnerabilities and much easier attack methods. You almost can throw out the protection protocol that the Electoral College provides.

Anyway, back to stocks.
topher06
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

I recently did some DD here on why I felt like $OSTK was way oversold and we should be bullish. That was based purely on its revenue. Not on its ownership of $TZROP or anything else proprietary i was unaware of. Just came to find out they own 20% of this too:

Yeah I want no part of that in America after that planters peanut poll 10 years ago
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Just meant its another property they own. Def not tryin to bring politics here!
trip98
AG
NRD09 said:

oldarmy1 said:

T near it's 5 year lows with that eternal range bound between here and $40.

It has a 7.4% Dividend yield down here so for you performance investors that's a buy. Above $37 you sell eternal covered calls.
OA posted about T just last week. Trip you should look into options approval if only for selling cash covered puts to sweeten entry points and selling covered calls to generate cash flow off your long term positions

Thanks for the info. I get the premise of the option trades youre talking about but not the timing. This rook would need some help from you pros!
Would it be selling puts now to bring in cash with set purchase price if those puts are exercised? Then I'd own the stock I want to long. If not exercised then I just have the cash from the put sale.
ls1aggie09
AG
jwhitlock3 said:

This guy is all talk....

He put it all on NIKOLA
FattyDelights
tailgatetimer10 said:

This scares the crap out of me. Moving anything to electronics opens up Day0 vulnerabilities and much easier attack methods. You almost can throw out the protection protocol that the Electoral College provides.

Anyway, back to stocks.

Blockchain technology is the perfect use case for voting systems. This would be far more secure and efficient than anything we have now.
FJ43
FJ43 said:

Jet Black said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

SPAQ might be getting ready to make a move....

Let's hope so
Nice volume spike at the open today and buyers ate up what selling volume there was through the day pushing it up. First day in a few weeks its held the 8, 21 & 34 EMA. Thanks for the heads up. Added to watch list for me for tomorrow to see if continues with any volume.
SPAQ - For those eye balling this one looks like it had a steady trend from the close of $14.28 to about $14.55 AH. Normal movement up and down premarket but the past few days it has ended up with volume spikes gapping up at the open. We will see if that trend continues today at the open.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

FJ43
CavitationAG said:

Has anyone been following PTON? It has been hovering under the $100 mark for 10 or so days now. Curious if there are any moves we could expect if it moves above $100.
I am following it and would like in this one, but haven't trusted it yet. Should have bought in at $88 towards close last Thursday but selling pressure was still strong and wasn't convinced it wasn't still headed down some more for entry. Rose about 10% on Friday then yesterday had a little retracement selling pressure early but buyers appear to have sucked it up and held its own more or less.

IMO I would like to see confirmation upward continuation first. If it holds serve today and I can catch a dip in the low 90s I will enter. Maybe that is flawed thinking and I miss it. PTs are all over the board on this one (median $120 and high $133) however I think this company, and others like it, may be the new normal in fitness.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

zag213004
AG
As a frequent follower and sometimes poster I have loved the all of the stock talk, trading advice, and comradery of Aggies wanting to make money. And before the trading day starts getting crazy I just thought I'd share that I'll be on the sidelines today as wife and I are expecting twins today (kid count going from 2 to 4).
FJ43
zwhag2010 said:

As a frequent follower and sometimes poster I have loved the all of the stock talk, trading advice, and comradery of Aggies wanting to make money. And before the trading day starts getting crazy I just thought I'd share that I'll be on the sidelines today as wife and I are expecting twins today (kid count going from 2 to 4).

Prayers up for you and your wife brother!

BrokeAssAggie
Nice!! We made the twin jump about a year ago. Went from 3 to 5. With your winnings from this thread you need to get a night nurse at least 3 times a week.
tailgatetimer10
AG
FattyDelights said:

tailgatetimer10 said:

Anyway, back to stocks.

Blockchain technology is the perfect use case for voting systems. This would be far more secure and efficient than anything we have now.

Do you work in the security industry? Or work with those involved in the security industry?
FJ43
VALE - With the options activity yesterday and sentiment being Bullish anyone have thoughts on loading more VALE shares at the $10.40s range?

Esteban du Plantier
AG
Congrats man! 2 is turning out to be enough for me. Thought about trying for 3, but the prospect of twins scares the **** out of me.
ProgN
zwhag2010 said:

Congrats and prayers up for mom and babies.
MAS444
AG
Had twins 5 1/2 years ago and they're just the best thing ever. Congrats!
Ragoo
AG
zwhag2010 said:

congrats! Twin dad here too. Almost 4 years old now. Seems like yesterday.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
INN was up 6.5% yesterday and up another 8% AH. I don't see any news here and earnings release is still a ways away. I made a good amount on this in the spring and early summer this year and like it's upside long term. This recent jump would put it back above the 21ema. Does anybody have a clue as to what is causing this? I could speculate that it's stimulus related, but we aren't seeing as big a jump in other hotels (MAR, IHG, HLT).
Irish 2.0

This is 3x their current shelf space with WMT. BYND is king of PR
Fireman
AG
Switching up from man-to-man defense to zone full-time - well done. Congratulations!
McInnis 03
AG
Good luck with the new kiddos! Twins would have been the end of me personally!

Now, onto this money stuff. APM is up 600% premarket on liquid biopsy news. All the Bio traders are now eyeballing BIOC as a sympathy play as it's a leader in liquid biopsy. May be something to keep an eye on. BIOC is looking to open at about 4.70 which is right at resistance it's been up against a few weeks. From there it could run a bit.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
texagbeliever
I guess the market doesn't believe the bailout will get passed today?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Prognightmare said:

texagbeliever said:

Prognightmare said:

House Dems releasing their 2.2 trillion stimulus package any minute. I will post more when details released.

Could be bad news. I bet it will have some poison pills Republicans will not swallow. This seems like a presidential debate curveball.
I disagree. I'm sure it has some pork in it but won't have a bailout for progressive states like CA, NY, IL, NJ that they really wanted due to their unfunded liabilities over the last few decades. Polling numbers have turned against the dems on this issue with voters because they're hurting. This close to the election, both parties will be able to campaign back in their districts if this passes. I think we may have some more down days ahead and how much has the market already factored in is my main concern.

If you look at the downturn in stocks for the more stimulus dependent industries when the stimulus 2.0 first hit delays, I think you can infer that there's still some downward pressure related to risk that stimulus doesn't come through. I expect a continued pop from hotels, major restaurants, and airlines in the coming days if the stimulus comes through. Of course there's risk that continued delays in stimulus or overall market pullback punish these stocks further.
Dazed and Confused
AG
zwhag2010 said:

Remember to change strategy. You will need to go zone instead of man to man with 4 kids.
texagbeliever
I tend to think it will get done; i just am not sure if i want to wait for a head-fake "stimulus" isn't going to get done news drop before looking to get in.
First Page Last Page
Page 2240 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.