Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,078,748 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by El_duderino
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PINS trying to go GREEN HAMMER. Don't make me post it PINS!
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Brewmaster
AG
MOB at 1.8b to sell. Wow. I still think we gap up again tomorrow morning before any dip.
FJ43
BREwmaster said:

oldarmy1 said:

Strong indication MBIO bottomed and is going to head back to test $3.80 again.
in! been waiting on a great entry on this one for a while.
About as good a spot as any. I have been accumulating this one for weeks from the $3 mark early September.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

MOB at 1.8b to sell. Wow. I still think we gap up again tomorrow morning before any dip.
I'd sell the Rice band too. Buncha *****es.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McKinney Ag69
AG
Very Lackluster low volume day for ONTX
FJ43
Challenger 17 said:

Very Lackluster low volume day for ONTX
If history repeats itself ..... it will come. Right now I don't have a preference which direction either.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

texagbeliever
Don't know if this has been pointed out already, but COOP on 9/18 had a huge volume spike (10 MM+ vs avg volume around 1-2 MM). Could this one be looking to take off further...
ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

BREwmaster said:

I'd sell the Rice band too. Buncha *****es.
Although I'll gain new respect for the MOB if they ever play at sip and form a big tampon and walk into the uterus they are currently building.
McInnis 03
AG

B&I Key:
Fightin_Aggie
AG
BREwmaster said:

Wut? I don't understand.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Anyone else think this is Nikola related?
Engine10
AG
I read that and thought KM, but I also finished a re-read of The Smartest Guys in the Room like a week ago, so I'll claim recency bias.
FJ43
GOCO - I had forgotten all about this one after being in and out of a few times this past month on swings, combined with little chatter here on it.

Had a little volume spike into the close so maybe put it on your radar if its headed back to test $14 then upward again. 10 Day bottomed out on MFI then flipped upward at the close so might be worth watching for a swing trade. Last trade looks to be $13.48 and the high today was $14.06.

UpstateAg
AG
It's obviously about BBOX.

Too soon?
Brewmaster
AG
Fightin_Aggie said:

BREwmaster said:

Wut? I don't understand.
should've read MOC, market on close

LOL McInnis and Prog... that would be a sight to behold!
Jet Black
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

SPAQ might be getting ready to make a move....

Let's hope so
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I wonder if it's gonna stay pinned under 15 for accumulation and to crush october and maybe november calls? In which case maybe I should be selling some of those calls on my shares...
FJ43
Jet Black said:

SPAQ might be getting ready to make a move....

Let's hope so
Nice volume spike at the open today and buyers ate up what selling volume there was through the day pushing it up. First day in a few weeks its held the 8, 21 & 34 EMA. Thanks for the heads up. Added to watch list for me for tomorrow to see if continues with any volume.

FJ43
NRD09 said:

I wonder if it's gonna stay pinned under 15 for accumulation and to crush october and maybe november calls? In which case maybe I should be selling some of those calls on my shares...
Very well may. Been a month since was at $15. There was a serious volume spike (3.1M shares I think) 10 days ago that had it touch right up to but .01 short of $14. I plan to watch this one closely tomorrow morning given it closed at $13.48 today. If its continues I will probably go in on it.

FJ43
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Waiting on a 401k rollover check to arrive to fund rollover ira. Apple will sky the day before the check clears.
I warned y'all. The check arrived Saturday. I'm sending it in today, get ready for the Apple Rocket.
Wait for my order to fill first.

FJ43
Someone please go buy a few shares of MGNI at $6.67 to get it off the $6.66 price. That Last and Ask number must be a curse.

Brewmaster
AG
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/netflix-price-hike-looms-heres-how-much-more-money-netflix-may-haul-in-120559763.html

Netflix stands to haul in a whopping $500 million to $1 billion in extra sales in 2021
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
BREwmaster said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/netflix-price-hike-looms-heres-how-much-more-money-netflix-may-haul-in-120559763.html

Netflix stands to haul in a whopping $500 million to $1 billion in extra sales in 2021

hmmm, stock price not showing much reaction to this. thoughts from the board?
wanderer
SNAP to $26.53 AH (up 2.5%)
Bonfire1996
AG

BREwmaster said:

hmmm, stock price not showing much reaction to this. thoughts from the board?

Netflix is going to be the biggest winner with the impending failure of movie theaters and the financial ruin of movie studios.

Netflix's massive spend on talent is going to get a lot cheaper as actors, writers, producers, and directors look for work. Simple supply and demand.

People will pay more for Netflix, and more subscribers to be had in a COVID world.
Less expenses per project.
Add together and it's a much more profitable company.

Stock split soon too.
Engine10
AG
wanderer said:

SNAP to $26.53 AH (up 2.5%)

Let's cash those 27's by Wednesday close, hang it up for the week and enjoy this badass weather
ProgN
BREwmaster said:

I'm not a fan of NFLX. Their cash burn is still high and competition is increasing. They are pretty much in all international markets so that growth is already realized, unlike ROKU.

I'll still trade it on a technical basis but I wouldn't have it has a planted stock at these levels for the long term. JMO
ProgN
House Dems releasing their 2.2 trillion stimulus package any minute. I will post more when details released.
BrokeAssAggie
texagbeliever
Prognightmare said:

House Dems releasing their 2.2 trillion stimulus package any minute. I will post more when details released.

Could be bad news. I bet it will have some poison pills Republicans will not swallow. This seems like a presidential debate curveball.
Brewmaster
AG
Prognightmare said:

BREwmaster said:

I'm not a fan of NFLX. Their cash burn is still high and competition is increasing. They are pretty much in all international markets so that growth is already realized, unlike ROKU.

I'll still trade it on a technical basis but I wouldn't have it has a planted stock at these levels for the long term. JMO
couldn't agree more... not a fan either, but I am holding a call, so I'm hoping will run a bit tomorrow

everything should get a little bump if that stim bill has legs...that rip probably gets sold though.
ClutchCityAg
If they could at least just wait till lunchtime tomorrow to say they don't like it that would be great
Let it ride
ProgN
texagbeliever said:

Prognightmare said:

Could be bad news. I bet it will have some poison pills Republicans will not swallow. This seems like a presidential debate curveball.
I disagree. I'm sure it has some pork in it but won't have a bailout for progressive states like CA, NY, IL, NJ that they really wanted due to their unfunded liabilities over the last few decades. Polling numbers have turned against the dems on this issue with voters because they're hurting. This close to the election, both parties will be able to campaign back in their districts if this passes. I think we may have some more down days ahead and how much has the market already factored in is my main concern.
ProgN
Agreed, if there's a rip at the open I'd close out my short term calls.

Disclaimer: I'm only referring to my positions, not anything that OA is guiding the thread on. If it comes from OA, make your decisions on what he posts.
ProgN
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/09/28/elon-musk-spacex-will-probably-ipo-starlink-in-several-years.html

Quote:

SpaceX CEO Elon Musk on Monday reiterated the likelihood that his private space company will likely take its Starlink satellite internet service public in the coming years.

"We will probably IPO Starlink, but only several years in the future when revenue growth is smooth & predictable," Musk said in a tweet. "Public market does not like erratic cash flow haha."
First Page Last Page
Page 2239 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.